Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I think this game kicks nine kinds of ass, even flirting with double-digits on occasion. Each female character actually has a personality discernible from one another. It's like that one thing.... real.... something...? I forget. And yes, I see the irony that I want women to be more realistic before I objectify them. I'm a puzzle.

Love the humor too; the meta stuff from the narrator, and the daughter's snarky lines are great. Anything that keeps me from feeling like the object of my desire has a mental disability scores major points. Not judging, mind you, just not my thing.

@irredeemable - thanks very much. Really enjoying the game and look forward to seeing it grow.

Reactions: irredeemable

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Played it a while, just to be clear there's only 1 scene with your wife right? groping your daughter? groping Meghan, the dreams and the drunk sex with the other teacher, right?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Played it a while, just to be clear there's only 1 scene with your wife right? groping your daughter? groping Meghan, the dreams and the drunk sex with the other teacher, right?
That and dry humping with daughter plus some peeping stuff.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
... I may throw in a daily chat option for her like the daughter has though...
And adding 3 or 4 more random lines into the daily chat mix would add much to the game with minimal effort. Trivial yes, but that's what happens when you create 4 hours worth of game play, that is so good, we play for days.;)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
And adding 3 or 4 more random lines into the daily chat mix would add much to the game with minimal effort. Trivial yes, but that's what happens when you create 4 hours worth of game play, that is so good, we play for days.;)
Yeh, that was the idea, just to use the daily chat for a bunch of one-liners and character moments. When you have to work on literally everything else at the same time it's tough though, and pretty low priority. I'll definitely add some more in the future, but I also want to keep the quality sort of high. If anyone has any suggestions for chat lines that I like, I'll give you full credit if they make the game. :)

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
"Daddy, do you like my shirt."
"Private school sucks, everybody there is SO uptight and puritanical."

Just any 10 second nonsense to add variety. I don't know how easy the randomness is to code in your engine though.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Does somebody have the latest 2 pics on Patreon? The Parent Teacher Conference and Sara?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
did you just say humping the daughter?? how the hell do i do that!! need directions gents!
You gotta raise your corruption and wait for movie night, I think it's somewhere in the guide... it's about each other week but can't tell you because I started the game and I'm noobing around. You find her during movie night in the sofa, you can pour the control drug and make her horny enough that she has to run to the bathroom to masturbate.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Patan
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes