Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
Well one thing i dont like is wife so old she look like 45 or more and need drug to have sex with her (lol), 3 school girls daughter and teacher look good, i will wait one day she said "im in mood right now, Anal pls" xD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Irredeemable: Concerning pointing out the typos, you are welcome. If you want, after you finish up all these quick bug fix patch versions, I will go through the game again and check for anything old/new and send you another list.

Jul 22, 2017
Cheats
k.corruption
a.corruption
d.corruption
w.corruption
s.corruption
m.corruption

rinse and repeat for .control, .affection, .romance

s = Sara
m = Meghan
k = Kaitlyn
a = Anne
d = Daughter
w = Wife

Change Depravity
player.changeDepravity(100)

Add money
inventory.money = 9999

Give Pills
inventory.add(mc_pill)

You need to copy a working 00console because his is bugged.
What game(s) might have the 00console I might have one of them but that's still a lot to look through to see which 1 does or doesn't have it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I like the game but I have played this version without any cheats and with many console cheats
Even without console cheats it pretty much breaks itself I have experienced so many coding errors with or without cheats
I wish I had kept them all but sadly I basicaly was to pissed off to
I realise this is a much more adventurous (and decent sized) update but it very unplayable at the moment
Countless times I could not even ignore errors and rollback basically took me back to the start of the game losing hours of play without console cheats
I like the game but I think I will wait till the very good Dev irredeemable plays a complete play through of his game

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
In my honest opinion. This update was kind of a "let down" I was expecting more out of this update, and i don't believe it was worth the waiting. Simple & key features that this game MUST have are missing.. And the update was very minimal compared to other game updates. I expected at least 4 times more content, and more scenes in general. There's nothing new you can do, nothing exciting. It's a good game, but it's missing a lot unfortunately. I know irredeemable is working hard on this game, but i expected more out of this hard work.

Reactions: RobJoy

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
In my honest opinion. This update was kind of a "let down" I was expecting more out of this update, and i don't believe it was worth the waiting. Simple & key features that this game MUST have are missing.. And the update was very minimal compared to other game updates. I expected at least 4 times more content, and more scenes in general. There's nothing new you can do, nothing exciting. It's a good game, but it's missing a lot unfortunately. I know irredeemable is working hard on this game, but i expected more out of this hard work.
Maybe you wouldn't mind sharing what "simple & key features this game MUST have?"

Reactions: aben

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I like the game but I have played this version without any cheats and with many console cheats
Even without console cheats it pretty much breaks itself I have experienced so many coding errors with or without cheats
I wish I had kept them all but sadly I basicaly was to pissed off to
I realise this is a much more adventurous (and decent sized) update but it very unplayable at the moment
Countless times I could not even ignore errors and rollback basically took me back to the start of the game losing hours of play without console cheats
I like the game but I think I will wait till the very good Dev irredeemable plays a complete play through of his game
Are you trying to use an old save? Old saves are incompatible. Otherwise there must be something wrong with your copy. I've fixed all of the specific bugs so far reported, what specific errors are you getting?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Are you trying to use an old save? Old saves are incompatible. Otherwise there must be something wrong with your copy. I've fixed all of the specific bugs so far reported, what specific errors are you getting?
I never use old saves in a game that is in development, I will download another copy in case it has been corrupted in any way although I always do a crc check
Sadly the amount of errors was quite regular so it is possible that some of the files may have been corrupted.
I am quite busy at work so if I do another full play through I will copy the errors this time assuming that a new download has not made any difference

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes