Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Maybe you wouldn't mind sharing what "simple & key features this game MUST have?"
Of course.

1: You did add a third option at daughters room for a better peek.. Would be nice if we could actually do something(While she is sleeping preferably) instead of just looking.

2: When you give the daughter a pill and then you go to the changing room with her and she dresses for you, your wife always ends up needing help with the toilet. Maybe you could add an extra item in the supermarket so we could fix the toilet so the wife won't ask for that all the time, and progress with the daughter, or just give sleeping pills to the wife,etc to get rid of her.

Other than that, can't complain! It's a great game don't get me wrong.. Just missing stuff that could make it 10 times better.

With a few words.. Needs to be more... "naughty", "Perverted".

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Of course.

1: You did add a third option at daughters room for a better peek.. Would be nice if we could actually do something instead of just looking.

2: When you give the daughter a pill and then you go to the changing room with her and she dresses for you, your wife always ends up needing help with the toilet. Maybe you could add an extra item in the supermarket so we could fix the toilet so the wife won't ask for that all the time, and progress with the daughter, or just give sleeping pills to the wife,etc to get rid of her.

Other than that, can't complain! It's a great game don't get me wrong.. Just missing stuff that could make it 10 times better.

With a few words.. Needs to be more... "naughty".
I mean, those are fair points for scenes that you'd like to see, but i wouldn't call them "simple and key features." The fact is i'm not going to be adding any sleep creep to the daughter. It's likely she'll sleep naked at some point (and there may be further voyeurism type options) but more than that feels really contrary to the mood of the game as it's developed. At one time it was intended to be more nihilistic, I'll grant you, now it sort of has a heart.

As for the other, it's just a matter of pacing out the daughter content. That's actually not a bad idea. I hadn't intended anything like that, I had intended simply adding new scenes that advance the daughter relationship, but more items/quests that alter scenes could be interesting.

Reactions: jijjij and aben

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I mean, those are fair points for scenes that you'd like to see, but i wouldn't call them "simple and key features." The fact is i'm not going to be adding any sleep creep to the daughter. It's likely she'll sleep naked at some point (and there may be further voyeurism type options) but more than that feels really contrary to the mood of the game as it's developed. At one time it was intended to be more nihilistic, I'll grant you, now it sort of has a heart.

As for the other, it's just a matter of pacing out the daughter content. That's actually not a bad idea. I hadn't intended anything like that, I had intended simply adding new scenes that advance the daughter relationship, but more items/quests that alter scenes could be interesting.
You just destroyed me when you said you won't add any sleeping/creep scenes with the daughter :( damn man! I was really hoping for something like that.

But yea that would be a good idea imo. Looking forward to the next update ;) even though the game is kinda "soft" for me :D

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Well, the initial intent was to allow the player to be as depraved as I could get away with, but also encourage good behavior as well. I quickly figured out that the worst things you allow will completely define your game and the rest might as well not exist.

Reactions: Daveck and botc76

boobman0688

Jun 11, 2017
i feel like you definitley need more options with this game. 1.41 the notebook scene only happened once for me and it hasn't repeated at all since that 1 time. i heard 1.43 kaitlyn bathroom scenario is fixed which is good. but i feel like i'm going through repeating every day for no gain. all in hopes that a new scene will pop up...kinda becoming a buzzkill... and the mom always cockblocking the daughter bedroom scene gets really old

1. also what does depravity do besides allow me to peep on the daughters panties at night? does it block certain scenes? i was really looking forward to new versions of this game but have been dissapointed lately.

Reactions: Daveck and RobJoy

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i feel like you definitley need more options with this game. 1.41 the notebook scene only happened once for me and it hasn't repeated at all since that 1 time. i heard 1.43 kaitlyn bathroom scenario is fixed which is good. but i feel like i'm going through repeating every day for no gain. all in hopes that a new scene will pop up...kinda becoming a buzzkill... and the mom always cockblocking the daughter bedroom scene gets really old

1. also what does depravity do besides allow me to peep on the daughters panties at night? does it block certain scenes? i was really looking forward to new versions of this game but have been dissapointed lately.
I agree it needs more stuff to do, that's why I work on it constantly. :)

Yes certain actions and dialogue choices will be gated by depravity (in either direction).

Reactions: Scrichta and Daveck

boobman0688

Jun 11, 2017
i enjoy the potential of this game. i feel lik there needs to be more interaction with the wife to. getting her romance/affection up is very tiresome. maybe a dialogue interaction when she is sitting on the couch watching t.v.? Option to buy her flowers or something?

2. also i think it would be better if there was more ways to make money.. like maybe add a tutoring option for after school and you can even add another student to bang while you're at it. Will there be anymore development with sara or is she just a permanent cockblock at the clothes store changing room?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I am also for the daughter. I mean it is no more or less depraved than fucking students.
THAT is depravity, to me at least.

Not fucking coworkers.
This is considered "normal" in the perverse sense I mean. :D

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I am also for the daughter. I mean it is no more or less depraved than fucking students.
THAT is depravity, to me at least.

Not fucking coworkers.
This is considered "normal" in the perverse sense I mean. :D
You will be able to bang the daughter of course. Just not while she's sleeping.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i enjoy the potential of this game. i feel lik there needs to be more interaction with the wife to. getting her romance/affection up is very tiresome. maybe a dialogue interaction when she is sitting on the couch watching t.v.? Option to buy her flowers or something?

2. also i think it would be better if there was more ways to make money.. like maybe add a tutoring option for after school and you can even add another student to bang while you're at it. Will there be anymore development with sara or is she just a permanent cockblock at the clothes store changing room?
The wife actually figures prominently into a scene in the next update. It's tricky trying to add content for her though as she's generally the least-liked character and she already has a sex scene. I may throw in a daily chat option for her like the daughter has though.

You can actually make some extra money by selling alcohol to Kaitlyn at school. I'm on the lookout for additional money-making methods to add, but I want them to feel organic. If people feel it's really a problem I can always raise the weekly pay as a quick fix.

Sara is one of my favorites and she will definitely be thoroughly covered in due time.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Of course not.

get her out on a date or distract the Wife to go shopping so they are alone at home together.
Something of that sort.

BTW amazing animation on the coworker and wife fuck.
Wish there was more.

What is up with their lips?
I mean especially the wife and that locker girl that you are fingering in the dreams?
It is downright ugly (their lips).

Ow yeah, what is up with Sara?
Only see her at the begining, then poof, not at school any more.
At least you can do a little fondling with Meghan.

May 31, 2017
I never use old saves in a game that is in development, I will download another copy in case it has been corrupted in any way although I always do a crc check
Sadly the amount of errors was quite regular so it is possible that some of the files may have been corrupted.
I am quite busy at work so if I do another full play through I will copy the errors this time assuming that a new download has not made any difference
I noticed that the game will load old save files even when you make a new save. You can see your old console history and can load to old saves. Try deleting this folder:
C:\Users\"YOUR USER NAME HERE"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\bts4-1492222560\

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I would like to see more happening with the stories on the students. Small progression with the daughter and wife are great, but this game is called Teacher's Pets, not Father's pets. As I brace for the onslaught of comments on this...Keep in mind, this is just MY opinion. I'm sure others would disagree on many points, but hey...To each his own.

One of the reasons I keep an eye on this game is because it has the potential to be huge, by adding as many characters as the Dev wants without having to grind all the time. When I say huge, I don't just mean huge in regards to popularity, but also huge in scope and environment. It's a school! Students all over the place! Some good:angel:, some BAD:evilsmile:, some REALLY bad:evilupset:. I love the premise and I really hope he doesn't turn this game into a grind-fest. I know it's still the beginning stages, but I am rooting for him.

If is reading this, keep going with YOUR story and don't let the Patreon's influence it too much. Let them pick out the clothes or something like that.;)

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
a game with a great potential!! but you cant make us go balls deep with the coworker just once! i mean that its just cruel xD. megan has a lot of potencial too. i keep grabbing her tits just because i can, but you could put something else for here. i know, in the future. and as for the daughter, i got to ask: only teasing in this update or there is something else?
keep up the good work mate, really god game with greath potential

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
a game with a great potential!! but you cant make us go balls deep with the coworker just once! i mean that its just cruel XD. megan has a lot of potencial too. i keep grabbing her tits just because i can, but you could put something else for here. i know, in the future. and as for the daughter, i got to ask: only teasing in this update or there is something else?
keep up the good work mate, really god game with greath potential
I love that her husband is a cop.XD I hope that storyline develops more. I'm with you, I would like to see repeatable Teacher events. Maybe in the next few updates. Still early. Let's see what happens.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks guys. :) Students will definitely be the focus for the next few updates. Next major update the primary story is you taking Meg on a trip to visit a local college. Lots of alone time.

Sara also hasn't had much to do yet (though you may have spotted her as the only other attendee, in the front row, atthe speech you attended with Anne), and I've had plans in the works for Kaitlyn for some time that I'm hoping to fit in soon.

As for Anne, you can already visit her most every day at school if you choose. Maybe something to think about for a future update. Right now I kind of like that she goes on as if nothing happened.

Orkitheork

Jul 4, 2017
So.. assuming that every possible "sexy" szene got its own achivement (is that a correect assumption?) - what is achivement #6? Its the only one I am missing.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So.. assuming that every possible "sexy" szene got its own achivement (is that a correect assumption?) - what is achivement #6? Its the only one I am missing.
Wow, you're missing one of the good ones. It's watching the full Sara dream. The dream is randomly (Kait or Sara) but you can scroll wheel back to get the one you want.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I will get some mirrors up for you.

Live and learn i guess.

Like I said, this is new to me and quite unacceptable.

Ehh well, at least I can wait.
At least its not kickstarter. You can at least get refunds with Patreon :p

There's any walktrough for this game?
First page

You will be able to bang the daughter of course. Just not while she's sleeping.
Well damn. Where is the fun in that?!?!?

Oh also [HASHTAG]#noinnocence[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#destroymeghansinnosence[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#backdoorgate[/HASHTAG]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes