Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Oh nanas took me some time before I realised you need to go to druggies apartment, ah well. One slight bug I noticed after using the sleep aid doesnt seem as if you can buy anymore at supermarket.Maybe its a magic thingy everlasting bottle? Same happens with beer too but there again I am cutting down only drank 2 cans yet. Hmm visit daughter afternoon/evening get to see her try on new clothes lots of times.yummy, prob not sposed to happen though maybe?
The way restocking works is each item has a store_max. For sleep aid it's 1 for beer it's 2. Restocking is done in the morning, as the day changes, and only works in increments of 1. So if you but all the beer and sleep aid day 1, day 2 there should be 1 six pack and 1 bottle of sleep aid. If it's not working that way or you and it's a save from 1.4+ let me know, and if I could get a copy of the save I'd appreciate it.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Any idea why I have trouble cheating on the romance with some, but not all of the characters? Specifically the daughter, she's still showing -10 even after I use d.changeRomance(100) (I actually use 1000000000000, but I've tried lower values, as well)
Romance won't change unless the character's romance flag is triggered. You'll need to use d.romance_triggered = True first (i think that's the variable name, don't have the code open atm).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've found the problem with Kait, will be fixed tonight. Just going to wait around to see if there's anything else I can get in the patch.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
anyway to have sex with the wife without using drugs?
Not yet. Will definitely be possible in the future, but if I spend any more time on sex with the wife right now I feel people might revolt. Although I believe I've already rendered a bareback version of the sex scene, back when i rendered it originally, so maybe that will go in soon.

Reactions: jackkane

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@irredeemable - I'm on 1.42 version & believe that the achievements are stored outside the save, right? They don't reset even when you start a new game. Dunno how big of a request this is, but would be very helpful to have it linked to the specific save you're on so as revisions come out that require starting over, can see where you're at. Thanks!

Reactions: lcp

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Right, they aren't linked to save because it may be difficult or impossible to achieve all of them in a single save. You're right, though, I should have cleared them. I'm actually going to clear them this next bug fix patch because it also occurred to me that I didn't add achievements for the new scenes in 1.4.

Reactions: bas and Darkblue006

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
So far I didn't see much new but a few things seemed to break..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw I used the cheat 0073735963 I think though my depravity is 1202.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So far I didn't see much new but a few things seemed to break..

btw I used the cheat 0073735963 I think though my depravity is 1202.
There's a changelog somewhere. Main new content in 1.4 is a scene with Anne that you may not have unlocked yet. Buying drinks for Kaitlyn is broken and getting patched tonight.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Good to know about an incoming patch. I was about to download the update, but I shall wait...

Keep up the good work!

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Unlocked all achievements except for #13. Can't seem to think of a way to unlock it. Only thing that comes to mind is #13 might be the daughter in the shower scene (not the one where she is caught masturbating).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
13 is probably selling Kaitlyn alcohol, which is broken at the moment and will be patched later tonight. All achievements will be reset, some will be modified slightlly, and new ones will be added for 1.4.

ivan ivan

Jun 3, 2017
is there someting more in this version than, new f.. Scene with Anne and peeking on daughter and small chat in the bath and change angle when pull the sheets?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
is there someting more in this version than, new f.. Scene with Anne and peeking on daughter and small chat in the bath and change angle when pull the sheets?
Would you like to volunteer your professional development services on the next version? Maybe we can get more work done together.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Cheats
k.corruption
a.corruption
d.corruption
w.corruption
s.corruption
m.corruption

rinse and repeat for .control, .affection, .romance

s = Sara
m = Meghan
k = Kaitlyn
a = Anne
d = Daughter
w = Wife

Change Depravity
player.changeDepravity(100)

Add money
inventory.money = 9999

Give Pills
inventory.add(mc_pill)

You need to copy a working 00console because his is bugged.
All of the cheats listed here can and more than likely will break your game there sub variable. Use at your own risk. Use cheat code 0073735963 when asked to enter credit card number this will give cash and depravity. If i get time ill create a mod file with full stats depravity etc. Also as mentioned previously deems doing character arc updates. Amd each update will focus heavely on one character. Annes is rather small but he has another arc thats close to completion. Also he is not at home at the moment so he is not able to work as long as he has been. Hes currently house sitting. If you feel you can do better then by all means feel free to create your own game and show us just how easy it is to create a game like this.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks. Angles are really tricky with that position if you're trying to keep more-or-less strict POV.

I actually realized the point you mentioned early on, that you could fuck her indefinitely for infinite points then said "eh, so, what? seems in character" If Anne points matter at some time I may change it.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Romance won't change unless the character's romance flag is triggered. You'll need to use d.romance_triggered = True first (i think that's the variable name, don't have the code open atm).
It's x.romancetriggered = True and it doesn't change anything. :(

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes