Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok hang on ill post bug fix version. Sadly we all drink too much and things get missed.
Windows mac linux . Appologies for the bugs. We will try to drink less

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Also this is a story arc update containing part of annes story arc. Another update will be released in the coming week. Arc updates allow you to get the new content quicker. Also many of the bugs are not bugs but people cheating using incorrect variables. Your using the sub variables for relationship etc and that breaks the game. Message above those charactor variables are sub variables and will more than likely break the game. Plus events wont start and scenes will be missed. If you need depravity and money use the cheat code were you enter credit card details 0073735963

Last edited:
Reactions: Flanex and atlas114

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Every version I've played (including 1.42) allows you to keep drinking in the locker room indefinitely. So I have Kaitlyn's affection up to 242 and she still doesn't mention anything about buying her hooch.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
You ask about a bug and Version 1.42 is out. I don´t know if the bug is fixed maybe in 1.42 Version so why I should prove this Version?
Tnx for your help!.There is a link for ver 1.41 in the main page.I download the game from there.
And I figured out that the cheats is messing up the game.
This game need a mod to bypass the cheats and speed up the grinding.In every update we need to start a new game.

Rsixblack

Jul 14, 2017
Very promising game...Nice graphics ,great girls, funny quests...Excellent to this state of development..Looking forward for more.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Every version I've played (including 1.42) allows you to keep drinking in the locker room indefinitely. So I have Kaitlyn's affection up to 242 and she still doesn't mention anything about buying her hooch.
Because you need to start on a new save.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Cheats
k.corruption
a.corruption
d.corruption
w.corruption
s.corruption
m.corruption

rinse and repeat for .control, .affection, .romance

s = Sara
m = Meghan
k = Kaitlyn
a = Anne
d = Daughter
w = Wife

Change Depravity
player.changeDepravity(100)

Add money
inventory.money = 9999

Give Pills
inventory.add(mc_pill)

You need to copy a working 00console because his is bugged.
I doesnt work, file corrupted or damaged
a pity, but thanks anyway

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Because you need to start on a new save.
No, older saves gave me Exception Has Occurred, so I've been using a new save with all versions. Started with a fresh one just now, still looping on the beer and never getting asked about buying any.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks a lot for that cc cheat .I was getting nowhere making $100 a week lol.

U

User_10739

@irredeemable
Still getting no corruption or control for wife even after dosing her several times.
Can't buy liquor for Kaitlyn even though affection at 103. When I look at achievements it has me as buying her liquor even though I have not.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Also this is a story arc update containing part of annes story arc. Another update will be released in the coming week. Arc updates allow you to get the new content quicker. Also many of the bugs are not bugs but people cheating using incorrect variables. Your using the sub variables for relationship etc and that breaks the game. Message above those charactor variables are sub variables and will more than likely break the game. Plus events wont start and scenes will be missed. If you need depravity and money use the cheat code were you enter credit card details 0073735963
Maybe I could go through the scripts and find the triggers but they are cheats use at your own risk

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Corruption seems to be coded into drunkeness
So drinking lots of beer at lockers next to cheerleeder racks it up anything else seems to break the game including console commands

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm checking on all of the reported issues.

Keep in mind that save files from previous versions are not compatible with v 1.4+, so that could be causing some of the issues. If you are unable to sell Kait booze even on a fresh save I would greatly appreciate a copy of your save file.

Reactions: master110

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Any idea why I have trouble cheating on the romance with some, but not all of the characters? Specifically the daughter, she's still showing -10 even after I use d.changeRomance(100) (I actually use 1000000000000, but I've tried lower values, as well)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes