Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
U

User_10739

new version uploaded with fixes mentioned in this thread. @ pyjak I believe it's 101 romance which is probably not possible. the original line had the narrator mention how you must be a cheating bastard (it was just put in as sort of an inside joke between myself and another donor/admin)
Day 29 Daughter Romance is at 190 without cheats.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
first time you roam the halls, you see two boys in letterman jackets...letterman?

why do the jackets matter? why not just "two boys cornering an intimidated girl" simple and easy right?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Absolutely!!! I really like this game. Day 30, Romance 210

I went even further than you, as I do on most of these games.

Just to find out, there really is no other content than the one I am grinding through. That is why I dubbed it "Neverending loop".

My score is even higher than yours LOL. :D
Pathetic I know. But hey, I have no life apparently.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Was it? it was never intended to be. Maybe a product of the same bug that cause clothes-shopping to be repeatable. Don't worry, there'll be plenty more opportunities to get close to the daughter soon.
yep that was in the last build 2 ^_-
well somthing to be considered at least ^_- to repeat some events like movie night 1 time a week or 2 week period

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
new version uploaded with fixes mentioned in this thread. @ pyjak I believe it's 101 romance which is probably not possible. the original line had the narrator mention how you must be a cheating bastard (it was just put in as sort of an inside joke between myself and another donor/admin)
Did tell him blue balling me was a low blow. He added that crap just to wind me up lol However from my understanding theres one scene available without cheating and the other requires cheating or a heck of a long grind. I am currently negotiating with deem to lower this but dispite me being an admin and a high pledge my input were the daughter is concerned is largely ignored because he knows shes my favorite. In regards to the dialogue cut outs there is a script add on that should fix this i will try to find it and get it added to the game. As for the game skipping time at drug dealers house thats a flaw in ren py there is a fix but its a serious pain to implement. I will attempt to fix it this weekend and if successful will send to deem to add into game. As for repeatable events as the game progresses new and exciting events will be added in due to this repeatable events are currently off to make implementing new events easier on deem this is due to using python. But i will bring it up with deem. Nice to see so many people enjoying the game. Deem works his backside off at the moment and i for one am very pleased with the content and updates so far. Im proud to say im an admin, a backer and deems frienemy lol

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
why do the jackets matter? why not just "two boys cornering an intimidated girl" simple and easy right?
Wiki: A letterman, in U.S. activities/sports, is a high school or college student who has met a specified level of participation or performance on a varsity team.

It's social coding, so we know they're jocks.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
if you ignore the daughter movie event when it happens
will it pop up again or is it do or die for it ^_-

also the kaytlyn beer buying did not pop up after i restarted and deleted all saves

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
if you ignore the daughter movie event when it happens
will it pop up again or is it do or die for it ^_-

also the kaytlyn beer buying did not pop up after i restarted and deleted all saves
Currently movie night is one time event, this will change in the future it just makes things easier for deem. Not sure why that is but i will take a look and see if i can spot any issues. If anyone else experiences this please let me know.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
is there anything new in this update or is more like a bugfix?
i cant find anything new

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Oh nanas took me some time before I realised you need to go to druggies apartment, ah well. One slight bug I noticed after using the sleep aid doesnt seem as if you can buy anymore at supermarket.Maybe its a magic thingy everlasting bottle? Same happens with beer too but there again I am cutting down only drank 2 cans yet. Hmm visit daughter afternoon/evening get to see her try on new clothes lots of times.yummy, prob not sposed to happen though maybe?

Last edited:

Jas91

Jul 9, 2017
First off, Great game, I love it,
I also didn't get to option to buy kaytlyn booze. She doesn't ask so it is never an option to buy at the store

Reactions: Pantisocrat

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Cheats
k.corruption
a.corruption
d.corruption
w.corruption
s.corruption
m.corruption

rinse and repeat for .control, .affection, .romance

s = Sara
m = Meghan
k = Kaitlyn
a = Anne
d = Daughter
w = Wife

Change Depravity
player.changeDepravity(100)

Add money
inventory.money = 9999

Give Pills
inventory.add(mc_pill)

You need to copy a working 00console because his is bugged.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Theres a bug when you in the classroom with maghan and you put the mind-control pill in her drink.The UI disappear and the only way out of this is to load a save.

Anybody else have that bug?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
First off, Great game, I love it,
I also didn't get to option to buy kaytlyn booze. She doesn't ask so it is never an option to buy at the store
You need to drink infront of her inorder to show your coolness. buy a sixpack and chug

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Theres a bug when you in the classroom with maghan and you put the mind-control pill in her drink.The UI disappear and the only way out of this is to load a save.

Anybody else have that bug?
You ask about a bug and Version 1.42 is out. I don´t know if the bug is fixed maybe in 1.42 Version so why I should prove this Version?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes