Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
V1.43 bug fix. This should fix all bugs.
Pc
Mac
Linux
And going to make mirrors now

Reactions: lunamm

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is there a reason for the business card from the drug dealer now that you can visit him anytime at his apartment?

i tried the other path for giggles (getting sucker punched by him) but you still have an option to visit him at his place and suddenly you two are like best friends lol. i find this to be a continuity error.

thanks deem for the hard work! looking forward to some meghan action soon.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
seems to be an issue with Meghan in your classroom.

(all casual dialogue with her completed)

the day before you get her to take off her jacket, and the next day she still has it on, but once you select:

"Hey, could you turn and read that poster for me? I can't quite see it from here"

the next scene automatically shows her without her jacket.

I was expecting her to no longer have her jacket once you cleared that hurdle everytime she came to visit when you decide to spend break in your classroom. i have included a save that I used for testing (only used the credit card cheat)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dealer is being worked on at the moment and if i recall correctly classroom is also something thats being looked at.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the ren'py saves are stored? I was playing 1.41 and now updated it to 1.43 and wanted to clean old saves just in case but there are still showing after cleaning the save folder.

Thanks in advance!

Patan

May 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the ren'py saves are stored? I was playing 1.41 and now updated it to 1.43 and wanted to clean old saves just in case but there are still showing after cleaning the save folder.

Thanks in advance!
c:\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\bts4-1492222560\

Reactions: Storm4n

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Didn't find anything new in 1.43 yet.
Constant loop of events. No progression.

Anyone?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Basically 1.43 brings no new content, just a rework of achievements etc. like in the change log?

Is this correct?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
But the daughter "shower romance" is that a thing? I mean she tells me we can do nothing because mom is always checking things out or she could catch us... so... no new content? damn

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I noticed that the game will load old save files even when you make a new save. You can see your old console history and can load to old saves. Try deleting this folder:
C:\Users\"YOUR USER NAME HERE"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\bts4-1492222560\
Thank you for this but I always clear out all temp saves in roaming not just in the games save folder be it this game or any other that uses temp and persistant

M

MantisK

Enter "0073735963" as your credit card number during the game start to activate a cheat mode:
Depravity = 100
Money = 9999
Items don't consume themselves on use

This is for v1.25 and I can't guarantee it will work in later versions since the developer has already changed it once (It used to be "iddqd"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This still works in 1.43

M

MantisK

is there a reason for the business card from the drug dealer now that you can visit him anytime at his apartment?

i tried the other path for giggles (getting sucker punched by him) but you still have an option to visit him at his place and suddenly you two are like best friends lol. i find this to be a continuity error.

thanks deem for the hard work! looking forward to some meghan action soon.
Punching has been the start of many male bonding rituals.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So couple questions.

1. Can you do anything after you choose get a better angle when daughter is sleeping.

2. Can you fuck Meghan yet?

3. What can you do besides rub on your daughter on the couch?

Also you can FARM THE FUCK out of romance with Anne when you fuck her in the locker room.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes