Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The next story arc update is well under way. As deem does each arc update hes also adding little things to other scenes i have suggested more conversations with daughter. Its nice to see so many positive comments on here. The way the game is made allows infinite possibilitys in regards to the story. You should join the discord channel and make suggestions. Obviously he cant add everything you suggest but he does try to incorporate ideas. Daughter shower scene was mine wich is why he originally made it impossoble without a long grind or cheats just to annoy me
Yeah.

Seems he is against the idea entirely.

After all the Daughter had -14 romance. LOL :D

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs
- I mute all music,sound and voices and I have the sex sound in the sex event movie : sex dream Kaitlyn). So when I mute all I want no sound I hope you can make it that you can see the sex event movie without noise.
- When you drive at night to the drug dealer for example Friday Night you come back Friday Morning.
- Anne when you fuck her in the locker room you can fuck her endless and you get all time romance.

brokenl

Jul 20, 2017
Its not hard to get everything unlocked...... Maybe few hours of work.
the problem is i donnow,what is all finished and donnow have i already did all or not,any way i'f u can give me save game it would be cool.

May 31, 2017
the problem is i donnow,what is all finished and donnow have i already did all or not,any way i'f u can give me save game it would be cool.
in the upper partion of the screen there is a check mark. If you click it, it will take you to a screen that tracks the 16 current acheivments. Some of them are one-time events, so you kindof need to play the game in order tp get them. I'm working on a complete walktrhough, but the random chosen events are making it a bit of a bitch.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
in the upper partion of the screen there is a check mark. If you click it, it will take you to a screen that tracks the 16 current acheivments. Some of them are one-time events, so you kindof need to play the game in order tp get them. I'm working on a complete walktrhough, but the random chosen events are making it a bit of a bitch.
I attached the 1.4 walkthrough that irredeemable wrote

Reactions: atlas114

brokenl

Jul 20, 2017
guys is there any sex scenes with some one exept wife?
and i mb do smtng wrong, i cant start event with masturbating in shower :/
that's why i asked save game,i have 4 achive's closed(

May 31, 2017
I attached the 1.4 walkthrough that irredeemable wrote
I saw that. No offense intended here, but that's an achievment guide.

The differentiation here is that a "guide" will point out things to take note of, so you don't miss out on events, etc. A "walkthrough" is something that literally walks you through every step from game start to game end or, in this case, to the update's end.

My "Walkthrough" is a lengthy step-by-step path (of my choosing). Due to the random event aspects, it is taking a lot longer and more thought to lay out than a linear game. But i like how non-linear this game is, and hope in the future it becomes more-so.

Mactor

May 31, 2017
So, not sure if this has already been reported, but doing Anne's event in the locker room in a friday night will stop you from getting your week's pay.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yes you explained that in patch notes.

What about after that?

It seems to repeat over and over and over, like a broken gramophone record.
Same as "how was your school" short reply. Everything is repeating.

How come you did not make story progressive? Once the answer is given it never repeats itself.
Like with Meghan and her dialogues. I actually enjoyed that. You get to learn a bit more from the girl.
Like 10 times more than any other character.
As I've explained multiple times "chat with" buttons aren't supposed to advance the story in any way. They're supposed to be a way to grind affection daily with the character (up to a point) and hopefully provide a laugh or some insight into the character. They repeat because it's a trivial part of the game (so trivial I've actually only added them to Anne and the daughter so far) and I have higher priority things to work on than writing them.

If you're asking how come I haven't finished the entire story yet, well, it's obviously because I'm lazy and any decent developer would have completed three whole games by now.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Bugs
- I mute all music,sound and voices and I have the sex sound in the sex event movie : sex dream Kaitlyn). So when I mute all I want no sound I hope you can make it that you can see the sex event movie without noise.
- When you drive at night to the drug dealer for example Friday Night you come back Friday Morning.
- Anne when you fuck her in the locker room you can fuck her endless and you get all time romance.
1. I looked it up and the sound thing appears to be a Ren'Py bug. I'll get a work around for it into the next update. In the mean time apparently you can work around it by setting the volume to 0 manually instead of using the mute button.

2. Thanks, will fix.

3. I actually realized this before release and decided to leave it in for shits and giggles. Anne romance points aren't worth much at the moment. If, in the future, they become a valuable commodity I may cap your gains here.

Reactions: paladin07

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
As I've explained multiple times "chat with" buttons aren't supposed to advance the story in any way. They're supposed to be a way to grind affection daily with the character (up to a point) and hopefully provide a laugh or some insight into the character. They repeat because it's a trivial part of the game (so trivial I've actually only added them to Anne and the daughter so far) and I have higher priority things to work on than writing them.

If you're asking how come I haven't finished the entire story yet, well, it's obviously because I'm lazy and any decent developer would have completed three whole games by now.
Didn't mean it that way.

And grind is totally unnecessary if the game is built the right way with multiple choices.

And yeah i know you could not have made the full game.
But I suggested that the content is low, not that the game is not complete.

I am not sure what kind of computer you have for the renders, nor what is your skill in 3D program you use, so I can not judge if this is slow or fast for you.

So there is that.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Didn't mean it that way.

And grind is totally unnecessary if the game is built the right way with multiple choices.

And yeah i know you could not have made the full game.
But I suggested that the content is low, not that the game is not complete.

I am not sure what kind of computer you have for the renders, nor what is your skill in 3D program you use, so I can not judge if this is slow or fast for you.

So there is that.
Funny you say it's unnecessary if the game has multiple choices, when, in fact, that's WHY THE GRIND IS THERE. The affection grind from chat will take you up to a certain low number which will get you out of the doghouse if you happened to make choices that got you into the doghouse in the first place (e.g. call Kaitlyn a cunt). If you made the choices that get you high affection then chat will be largely unnecessary.

I am not certain what kind of cognitive abilities you have for reasoning, nor what is your skill with English, so I can not judge if this is a good or bad post for you. But try harder, please.

So there is that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok to all stating lack of content ot bashing deem few thibgs you should kmow. First deems not at home and is down to one computer until he gets home. He is now doing story arc updates more updates more content. As a coder i know that coding is time consuming and whilst his computers rendering you cant really do much else at the same time. If you really think that the content is lacking then i urge you to make your own and put out a proof of concept demo showing just how much content you can achieve using one computer and if by some devine miracle you create a game demo with vast content and high quality renders using one computer within a month of this post i will gladly send you a backers payment of 10k and pledge 5 k a month. Theres no need to bash deem he is doing extremely well for someone who is still learning. And under the current circumstances having seen the upcoming meghan arc i can tell you that he will be putting more content out in the space of a month than most devs. Its a split update released at the request of his patreon pledgers.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Every project requires time, especially independent ones, and every good project requires more time to work on every detail and making sure everything works. The complaints are useless in this case, just enjoy the product so far.

Reactions: irredeemable

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Funny you say it's unnecessary if the game has multiple choices, when, in fact, that's WHY THE GRIND IS THERE. The affection grind from chat will take you up to a certain low number which will get you out of the doghouse if you happened to make choices that got you into the doghouse in the first place (e.g. call Kaitlyn a cunt). If you made the choices that get you high affection then chat will be largely unnecessary.

I am not certain what kind of cognitive abilities you have for reasoning, nor what is your skill with English, so I can not judge if this is a good or bad post for you. But try harder, please.

So there is that.
If the game is constructed the right way, your choices have meaning/impact, that influences choices beyond those you make.

So you fucked up a choice? Too bad.
That is why save games are for.

Also, it makes you replay the game, so you make other choices that lead you to the "right" path.

Most of these games are constructed this way.

Fine, yours is not ands I am criticizing you for it.
But it is your prerogative.

So lets leave it at that.

Naturally I will continue to play whatever you make, like I do with every game here.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hey erm, I'm really interested in helping to developing this project. I ask no rewards, I just want to help work on this game. I'm skilled at video editing. (Sony Vegas, After Effects, DaVinci ETC, if there something i dont know about, i will humbly go learn about it) I really hope this game goes boom!
If you were only skilled in DAZ studio animation, scene setup and lighting.

:D

I doubt ANY of these developers has a use for video editing.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes