Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
  • Toilet paper roll in the bathroom now faces in the proper direction
It amazes me that people would actually complain about this. If the last person to replace the toilet paper roll wasn't paying attention (say they were talking on the cell phone or brushing their teeth while replacing the roll), they could have easily faced it in the other direction. Unless it was at a right angle with the 'tube' or something...

Or maybe the MC did it deliberately as a subtle protest statement, just to annoy the gals in the house.

Also, if you have kitties that like to play with your toilet paper rolls, facing them with the sheets to the front is just asking for a pile of toilet paper on the floor. In these cases, you'd want the flap to the back instead of the front, to prevent them 'swiping at the roll' to roll the paper down. The kitties can still try to pull at the paper end though, but it may tear then instead. So while it's still possible to have the 'pile of paper', it's less likely. Also, by placing the flap to the back, it's slightly less enticing to the kitties...

I place mine 'flap forward' myself, which just makes sense to me, but occasionally I come across 'flap back'. It's not something I stress over, life is too short already.

Nonetheless, it's 'fixed' in the game now I guess. Yay....

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@OhWee it was my understanding that the dev was talking to his Discord users a few weeks ago about something else then suddenly remembered this had to be fixed lol.

so I don't think it was a complaint per se but more of dev trolling us? for people to nitpick over minor issues like that really means the game itself has no inherent major flaws, and that's a good thing.

Reactions: accelfaiz555

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@OhWee it was my understanding that the dev was talking to his Discord users a few weeks ago about something else then suddenly remembered this had to be fixed lol.

so I don't think it was a complaint per se but more of dev trolling us? for people to nitpick over minor issues like that really means the game itself has no inherent major flaws, and that's a good thing.
I don't have a strong opinion either way, just trying to capture that lucrative meme market.

I had been meaning to rerender the bathroom anyway because I had left the shower handle semi-transparent(not that anyone would notice). I thought it would be as easy as rotating to TP roll but turns out that, once rotated, the other side of the roll was discolored and misshapen—so I actually did have to put a little bit of time into fixing it in Photoshop, which was annoying. :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
"For testing purposes only, please do not distribute"

I think deem forgot to take this out hehehe.

grinding Meg hard to get that college scene RAWR!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hmm trying to trigger the college scene with Meghan...at 74 affection and 160 romance but no new options :(

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't have a strong opinion either way, just trying to capture that lucrative meme market.

I had been meaning to rerender the bathroom anyway because I had left the shower handle semi-transparent(not that anyone would notice). I thought it would be as easy as rotating to TP roll but turns out that, once rotated, the other side of the roll was discolored and misshapen—so I actually did have to put a little bit of time into fixing it in Photoshop, which was annoying. :)
I looked at all that fuss about TP as good joke. Those kind of "complaints" are sure telltale everything is great and top-notch.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
triggered the D shower scene, you need 80 romance for it to work and to keep peeking on her to trigger.
still trying to trigger the Meghan scene. :(

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes