Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
all works perfectly fine with daughter, but not with meghan?! the only new event is the shower scene with daughter? i dont know how to trigger going to her school :(

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
all works perfectly fine with daughter, but not with meghan?! the only new event is the shower scene with daughter? i dont know how to trigger going to her school :(
If you're playing off a save from the previous version it wont trigger,you'll need to start over.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Theres a new bug fix with a little added extra to the peeping on daughter when shes asleep scene. If you have 5 corruption that is lol

Dec 20, 2016
I have been pouring through the comments and I may have missed it, but since the movie and shopping events with the daughter are supposed to be one-time events, how do you raise any of the stats with the daughter? I have tried to talk to her at all times, even staying home from work to search for her and all I get is to ask her about her day which doesn't seem to affect any stats.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I have been pouring through the comments and I may have missed it, but since the movie and shopping events with the daughter are supposed to be one-time events, how do you raise any of the stats with the daughter? I have tried to talk to her at all times, even staying home from work to search for her and all I get is to ask her about her day which doesn't seem to affect any stats.
Buy clothes and then give her a pill when she is in her room to get a show

Dec 20, 2016
Buy clothes and then give her a pill when she is in her room to get a show
I did that, I can't raise her stats above Affection: 84, Romance: -10, Control: 1, and Corruption: 1

Edit: ok after, I see where there may have been a potential bug, the option to give her a pill while at the desk never appeared for me. I bought her clothes, but the only chance I saw to give a pill was during the movie

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Well the daughters evening shower scene, seems to have gone from once every couple days, to once every 3 weeks.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
AHH, sitting on your daughters bed, staring at her wet pussy, and drinking a six pack, and she is only annoyed that you are drinking it in her room! Life is GOOOD.
Hah. I did not consider that interaction. I may have to fix that next update.

Reactions: mjlcdlob

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it will be fun if we can black out in school after drinking beer ^^

can have some reactions from boss or students haha

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes