Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Holy crap! I didn't even think about that. Good One.
Maybe even get caught in the locker room with K getting drunk and getting punished by super sexy principal. Noice!!

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
I did that, I can't raise her stats above Affection: 84, Romance: -10, Control: 1, and Corruption: 1

Edit: ok after, I see where there may have been a potential bug, the option to give her a pill while at the desk never appeared for me. I bought her clothes, but the only chance I saw to give a pill was during the movie
give her 4 more pills when she is in her room you need i got it Romance 130

Reactions: plumbis65

Sanic1

Aug 13, 2017
What is achievement 19,20?? And what should I do for see these 19,20??? :eek::eek:
My character can sex only Mom.

Last edited:

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
hello all. my first post here. this is a great game! very funny to! the wife seems to need help at her workplace so she would lighten up a bit so to speak. maybe a internship is in order? just a thought of course. keep up the excellent work irredeemable.

soad78

Jun 2, 2017
Hello again
How can I start a game from the beginning ??. Eliminating all saved games and achievements. I deleted the saved games from the save directory of the game but still remember them. Achievements already explained to me later

Thank you!!!

titit

Jul 27, 2017
This is such a great game! It got everything, interesting story, funny narrative, amazing animation and artwork. Well done! Next month (payday) if my budget allows I will try my best to support the creator's Patreon, well deserved.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So, one question I have is why can you do the shower with daughter in the evening with no issues, but if she's in her room and you have her modeling the clothes you got her the mom suddenly appears?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Because the toilet gets blocked.

For a good chunk of the game we had toilet roll facing the wrong way and now we have it clogging up the toilet just as things get interesting.

Toilet roll is conspiring against you.

Those small sheets you use to wipe shit are coming together to cock block you.

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
Nice update! Beautiful graphics!

Typo: in the beginning, it is still stated that one gets a wallet with $60, whereas one actually gets $100.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
nope,I started a new game.But it seems we need to deal with him instead of beating him.Otherwise we can't go his apartment.But Thanks anyway
Yer currently the non pill/full love route isnt implemented. Think deem said idea was to get most of the character arcs done then start on love options for all.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes