Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Hard mode?

I wrote those branching paths as part of the first release, when I thought making a game would be much less time consuming, and I would have plenty of time to do both romance and mind control in the same game, along with everything else. Ah, to be young and naive again.

Back to the present: the game is unfinished, obviously. Fighting the drug dealer gives you a head start on romance with either Meg & Sara or Kait. Of course, then you're handicapping yourself by not being able to +rom with the pill. Romance numbers are definitely something I'm looking at tweaking to make less grindy and make the drug-free path more playable. Taking/using the pill may also have story repercussions down the line.

All of this will shake out in future updates, in the mean time I figured since I already have the scenes in the game I should provide renders for them.
OK, understandable

D

dogk22

Can you have sex with your wife in the bathroom? She always acts like a bitch

I like the groping scene with your daughter a lot, Sadly it's only once, dev could do it once a week, and make the scene evolve more sexually with new poses.

D

dogk22

One last question, you can't do anything with Kait yet (just in dreams)?

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
are you using a save from pre 1.5x? then you need to start a new game (I've posted saves on Page 65 that has the H clocked content ready to go.

if you are playing the latest version, you need to make sure Meghan's romance is about 80 and you've already talked to her about college.
Thanks for the quick reply. I was just a few stats away after all.

What's the point of the boutique and the new shoes? Seems like a non sequitur.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save? I really don't want to start over again. This game is not worth all that.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
No sex with wife in bathroom yet. It's quite time consuming to make full sex animations(especially in the shower—the fact that the daughter scene was in the shower probably added days to the release, and that only featured one half-assed animation) and the wife doesn't seem to be near the top of most people's lists. Next update is Sara-focused so (spoiler alert)don't expect any sex there yet, so I may actually look into doing another wife sex animation, for the weekend.

That's an exclusive sneak peak, but also don't hold me to it because I may change my mind completely. I will definitely work on having her interactions with you in general be more friendly if you've managed to raise her affection/romance, though.

"What's the point of the boutique and the new shoes? Seems like a non sequitur."​

The shoes give +20 romance with Kait, +15 with anne, +10 with the other girls except for Meg, who is unimpressed (note: you have to actually buy them for this to trigger, adding them to your inventory by console won't work). In the future the boutique will sell clothes to increase romance/affection and just look sexy on yo' girl.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
check Page 65; I uploaded two of my saves for lazy asses that don't want to grind and want to get straight to the action. :eek:penedeyewink:

Does anyone have a save? I really don't want to start over again. This game is not worth all that.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no problem bro. I take advantage of saves other people did for more grindy games (i.e. BB) so I'm more than happy to help for TP. now waiting patiently for v1.6.:cool::angel:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So, to wrap things up ,
The long awaited update had these new scenes :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK...
Perhaps i ll skip a couple updates..
Actually, you missed some. A major one, even. And this "long awaited" update was three weeks from the previous update, including multiple days I was out of commission for reasons I have went into on Patreon and elsewhere.

If you don't like the update, that's fair. But if your criticism is that the update doesn't contain enough content then, yes, you're better off skipping a few, because it's going to be hard for me to put any more time or effort in than I already do.

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
The shoes give +20 romance with Kait, +15 with anne, +10 with the other girls except for Meg, who is unimpressed (note: you have to actually buy them for this to trigger, adding them to your inventory by console won't work). In the future the boutique will sell clothes to increase romance/affection and just look sexy on yo' girl.
How do you give the shoes to the girls please ?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So, to wrap things up ,
The long awaited update had these new scenes :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK...
Perhaps i ll skip a couple updates..
To elaborate...

Just for some perspective, the megcollege.rpy file alone is 514 lines. The major scene from 1.4, the anne event, was 200 lines. I'm actually considering adding a few more renders for one final patch which will may put the total over 100 renders. I'm quite certain that's more even than were in the original release. No previous content patch had more than 40-something.

I'm not sure what other games you're playing that add 100 renders, 2 animations, and however many thousands of words of dialogue in less than 3 weeks, but I'd like to check them out.

Reactions: Mordecai77

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As the old saying goes .... you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time but you'll never please all of the people all of the time.

Reactions: titit

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no need to defend you self Dev. I thought the update was pretty awesome given the time you had put into it.

if there are bug reports or legitimate concerns then yes- but complaints about lack of content when the game is far from finished doesn't help anyone.

Reactions: icherwin

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh, I see new girl in the story... And Tamara "gave" me a heart - so.... We should expect something of her in the future?;)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes