Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Needs more of the movie night progression, instead of just once, and good outcome for shower, and for meghan at school.

Reactions: titit

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How to increase daughter's romance?? Using cheats?
during movie night and when you are in her room (she needs to be sitting down in her chair for the trigger to activate) give her mc pill (only available if you did not reject dealer) I believe giving her pill adds +5 romance each time- then grind like crazy until over 90 and then over 120 lol

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Ruki my intent was not to troll. that's how the game works. you actually start out with -10 romance for D (makes sense why would your own daughter have romantic thoughts for you) but her affection starts nice and high.

her romance score must be just as high and higher to unlock those depravity scenes. she's not going to let you shower naked with her after giving her one pill lol.

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
Hey @irredeemable please we need a event that reduce depravity more than taking a shower. -1 is damn to hard i already have 200 depravity it means 200 long days for me to get 0 depravity

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
How do you change the depravity? I have over 400 and want to lower it but even with the player.changedepravity console command, it keeps giving me errors.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So by doing that Im just locking away most of the content? Whats the point of allowing to do that?
You could add extra pills via console commands on the old version. I haven't tried the new version, but i'd presume you still can.

It was somethign like:
inventory.add.mc_pill +1

I can't remember the exact syntax but pretty sure the text is right.

(just seen there is a console command pdf in the OP)

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So by doing that Im just locking away most of the content? Whats the point of allowing to do that?
Hard mode?

I wrote those branching paths as part of the first release, when I thought making a game would be much less time consuming, and I would have plenty of time to do both romance and mind control in the same game, along with everything else. Ah, to be young and naive again.

Back to the present: the game is unfinished, obviously. Fighting the drug dealer gives you a head start on romance with either Meg & Sara or Kait. Of course, then you've handicapping yourself by not being able to +rom with the pill. Romance numbers are definitely something I'm looking at tweaking to make less grindy and make the drug-free path more playable. Taking/using the pill may also have story repercussions down the line.

All of this will shake out in future updates, in the mean time I figured since I already have the scenes in the game I should provide renders for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bas and Mordecai77

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
are you using a save from pre 1.5x? then you need to start a new game (I've posted saves on Page 65 that has the new unlocked content ready to go.

if you are playing the latest version, you need to make sure Meghan's romance is about 80 and you've already talked to her about college.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treeman1234
Aug 5, 2016
Sara seems like a real go-getter. Maybe you could spend some time volunteering with her (she's gotta pad that resume for college right?) to lower your depravity (until you get close with her and then spend your wholesome "volunteering time" doing something else entirely ;))

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I think class president election would be something you'd be helping her with as possible next scenes.

deem said he modeled her after Reese Witherspoon's portrayal in the movie Election - a total Type A brown noser that sits at the front of every class room and asks way too many questions. also the one that tries to be friends with everyone - there's one in every class year o_O

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes