Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like Loading is broken...I went to reload something and got jumped to the next day....

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, loading saves is broken. Also I got moved between events (e.g. watching the movie with your daughter jumps you to buying clothes with her).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
a few other glitches as well:

-after watching movie with daughter on the couch and putting pill in her drink, the game crashes to the title screen. which sucks as I really wanted to see what happened next;

-everyone is asleep but when you go to daughters room and drink beer, she talks to you as if she's awake;

-supermarket may be glitched as there are multiple iterations of the same item for sale (sleep aid and beer);

-scene with Meghan (busty student) getting harassed in hallway is odd- after you rescue her, her bullies are still on the screen and the picture does not change to just her (smiling of course since you rescued her)

-have not tried a save yet but I did lose all progress with the movie night with daughter crash. I'll try it again tonight to see if I get a different result.

hopefully dev releases another patch but so far I'm really liking the direction! wish the shopping scene with daughter was longer and you could see more of what she is trying on but maybe there will be future content on this as characters get more and more corrupted.

dev also seems to post regular updates as to what he is up to; a very welcome
feature- I am feeling compelled to be a patron as I think he's got a good thing going here. great work irredeemable and I look forward to your new releases!

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
FYI- new version 1.22 available on his patreon (first page of this thread) as he fixed some bugs.

impressed he is on top of things and I look forward to trying the new version tonight.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
a few other glitches as well:

-after watching movie with daughter on the couch and putting pill in her drink, the game crashes to the title screen. which sucks as I really wanted to see what happened next;
Will look into it, definitely not an every time occurrence, so FRUSTRATING. :)

-everyone is asleep but when you go to daughters room and drink beer, she talks to you as if she's awake;
Yes, I've noticed this before. I just justified it as you waking her up, however it's easy enough to change.

-supermarket may be glitched as there are multiple iterations of the same item for sale (sleep aid and beer);
This one has plagued me from the beginning and makes absolutely no sense. It rarely happens but when it does there seems to be no rhyme or reason. Fortunately it's rather inconsequential. Still, I'll look into it.

-scene with Meghan (busty student) getting harassed in hallway is odd- after you rescue her, her bullies are still on the screen and the picture does not change to just her (smiling of course since you rescued her)
Yes, this is a scene that scene is actually very intensive to render (had to composite several different renders actually). Once I upgrade my system I'm going to redo it to make it look the way I want it to.

-have not tried a save yet but I did lose all progress with the movie night with daughter crash. I'll try it again tonight to see if I get a different result.
Loads are apparently broken in 1.21 so make sure you try with 1.22 :) And, of course, save often. Hopefully I'll have everything ironed out by this evening.

hopefully dev releases another patch but so far I'm really liking the direction! wish the shopping scene with daughter was longer and you could see more of what she is trying on but maybe there will be future content on this as characters get more and more corrupted.
Daughter shopping scene definitely seems like it could use another render in there with Sara & the daughter together trying on clothes. It's another one of those things where it's a quite high intensity render that I'm going to revisit once I get my system upgraded.

dev also seems to post regular updates as to what he is up to; a very welcome
feature- I am feeling compelled to be a patron as I think he's got a good thing going here. great work irredeemable and I look forward to your new releases!
Thanks, glad you like it!

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Version 1.22 Starting new game bug?

After starting a new game, and waking up. There are no actions you can do to progress to the next scene. Stuck at the very beginning.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Version 1.22 Starting new game bug?

After starting a new game, and waking up. There are no actions you can do to progress to the next scene. Stuck at the very beginning.
Same problem here. Shortest game ever XD
No prob, I'll wait the next fix.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
same here but in this way you still have the load bug. No idea if the load bug will be present in a fresh play in 1.22 or not. Oh well, I love teh game but I can wait (... barely) LOL

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you loaded while the load bug was round your file is probably screwed, unfortunately. Load bug should be fixed now, though.

Reactions: wep

itadaki33

May 23, 2017
This one has plagued me from the beginning and makes absolutely no sense. It rarely happens but when it does there seems to be no rhyme or reason. Fortunately it's rather inconsequential. Still, I'll look into it.
Isn't this one just because the scenes that add these to the inventory can be continuously played over? I don't think there is a trigger that checks if the first event has played before so its added in the kathy event and I presume the random dream event when you don't take the sleep aid

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Thanks! Great to hear with so many bugs greeting me this morning.

The load game bug should be fixed as should at least one of the bugs that causes an end-game/crash during the movie scene. These fixes are already uploaded in the llinks at the top of the page.
Just wanted to say I very much appreciate you being so on top of this, and providing as much feedback as you do. I look forward to the content you have planned for the future

U

User_10739

Can you only get with Meghan? She seems to be the only one you can give the pill to other than bitchy wife & daughter at the end. It seems to me that after Sara asks you to support her you never see her again. Kaitlyn has a drink in the locker room and Anne has her coffee in the staff room but you can't spike them.

I also noticed that wife's stats don't increase. I did the nasty with her about 10 times and only had affection of 2 with control & corruption of 0.

Reactions: letitbleed
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes