• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
bobo23 dev answered your question already. wife got no love this update but will feature more next version.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Where is the changelog?
this is from his patreon further down the list of posts:

• All of the classroom scenes are redone.
  • Some characters have had their look tweaked slightly.
  • "Achievement" system added which persists across all saves--know if there are any scenes that you've missed.
  • New scenes with Meghan which can act as both a mind control training-style game or a "romantic" beginning depending on how you play them. One old Meghan scene (Meghan getting harassed in the hallway) gets art as well.
  • Kaitlyn can now be found in the girl's locker room by walking the halls during your break. This will eventually lead to an objective (i.e. quest) however for various reasons I've decided to hold off on that for this version.
  • New shopping scene with the daughter which can serve as the beginning of a "romantic" plot line.
  • Several minor events and UI changes.
  • Probably some more stuff that's escaping my mind at the moment.

Niekieboy

Oct 16, 2016
this is from his patreon further down the list of posts:

• All of the classroom scenes are redone.
  • Some characters have had their look tweaked slightly.
  • "Achievement" system added which persists across all saves--know if there are any scenes that you've missed.
  • New scenes with Meghan which can act as both a mind control training-style game or a "romantic" beginning depending on how you play them. One old Meghan scene (Meghan getting harassed in the hallway) gets art as well.
  • Kaitlyn can now be found in the girl's locker room by walking the halls during your break. This will eventually lead to an objective (i.e. quest) however for various reasons I've decided to hold off on that for this version.
  • New shopping scene with the daughter which can serve as the beginning of a "romantic" plot line.
  • Several minor events and UI changes.
  • Probably some more stuff that's escaping my mind at the moment.
A nice, thank you!

I just found it strange that there was no changelog on the frontpage.

It kinda prevents people from asking the same questions and keep things organised.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
I honestly love the narrator of this story. It's nice to see something fresh and funny.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
mods might be busy; plus the dev has been crazy busy patching up the issues. after perusing the forums for a while now I'm convinced half the people that come here don't bother reading the first page anyway.

got some ideas for future versions that I'll post later.

A nice, thank you!

I just found it strange that there was no changelog on the frontpage.

It kinda prevents people from asking the same questions and keep things organised.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
More changes in 1.22 as well, off the top of my head the wife's intro has been changed, a brand new father/daughter scene(the one that kept[keeps?] bugging out) was added (maybe the longest of the game) and lots of minor tweaks.

Reactions: atlas114

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
mods might be busy; plus the dev has been crazy busy patching up the issues. after perusing the forums for a while now I'm convinced half the people that come here don't bother reading the first page anyway.
LOL the first page, they don't read the last post in the thread before writing.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I just wish I could buy multiple items at the store. It's bad enough having to repeat the drug buying every day. Having to go to the store every single day is a bit boring. Maybe an amount selector next to the items in the list? Another way to do it would be to have it like "The Twist", where you buy a product and it lasts 3 uses.

When it comes to the girls progress, it would be nice if, for example, when you see Meghan in the class, once you unlock a control tier, you take a shortcut through the dialogue to the next tier of control. Having to repeat the same dialogue every day is tedious, makes it difficult to know your progress, and also isn't realistic.
Dialogue example:
1. greet>drug>jacket(full dialogue unlock)>top(full dialogue fail)
2. greet>drug(skip dialogue)>no jacket>top(full dialogue unlock)
3. greet>drug(skip dialogue)>no jacket>top(skip dialogue)>bra(full dialogue fail)

Reactions: ConfusedBeard

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I just wish I could buy multiple items at the store. It's bad enough having to repeat the drug buying every day. Having to go to the store every single day is a bit boring. Maybe an amount selector next to the items in the list? Another way to do it would be to have it like "The Twist", where you buy a product and it lasts 3 uses.

When it comes to the girls progress, it would be nice if, for example, when you see Meghan in the class, once you unlock a control tier, you take a shortcut through the dialogue to the next tier of control. Having to repeat the same dialogue every day is tedious, makes it difficult to know your progress, and also isn't realistic.
Dialogue example:
1. greet>drug>jacket(full dialogue unlock)>top(full dialogue fail)
2. greet>drug(skip dialogue)>no jacket>top(full dialogue unlock)
3. greet>drug(skip dialogue)>no jacket>top(skip dialogue)>bra(full dialogue fail)
Dialogue skipping is definitely something on the radar as is multiple item buys.

"Fondled your daughter's ass."
You need 10 control on her and then you will get that achievement.
I believe you also need 10+ affection.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
this version is horribly bugged, premise is still good tho so hoping for a fixed version soon :)

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I know this was asked before, but I couldn't find it in the reading or in game. What is achievement 12?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
glitch found:

when you slip a pill into wife's drink and then ask for anal i get an exception. (for some reason I can't copy it here) but the game halts. this was on Day 2 evening.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/actions.rpy", line 463, in script
File "game/actions.rpy", line 463, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Store' object has no attribute 'items'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/actions.rpy", line 463, in script
File "C:\Users\#####\Desktop\TP-1.24-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\#####\Desktop\TP-1.24-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\#####\Desktop\TP-1.24-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/actions.rpy", line 463, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Store' object has no attribute 'items'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.24

Reactions: irredeemable

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is the game supposed to shut down after watching a movie with the daughter?
That was/is my main issue in regards of bugs, granted it could be the actual (abrupt tho) end of the current version.
On top of that saves/loads still bug out all the time even on a new game, same goes for q.save/load.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
What version are you all playing with? It is my belief that 1.24 fixes the issues with loading and abrupt game overs after the movie event. I could be wrong.

Reactions: papasmurf
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes