VN Ren'Py Completed Teaching hard or hardly teaching? [v1.01] [NephremKa]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow great game really enjoyed it. The girls are very cute and innocent which I enjoyed. So glad there was not NTR or other guys cause i prefer harem games. With all the sex and creampies i can only imagine there will be a few if not all pregnant girls running around. I hope lol. Great job dev and keep up the great work.. hours of fun and very relaxed game not stress.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Wow! I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would, mainly due to the tags. Not a whole lot there. But holy shit, this game is great. Missing a few tags that could easily draw people in. My only gripe is that it could use a proofreader, but other than that, pretty solid :)

Reactions: Macgamer

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
Uncensored :D

No penetration yet :eek:

Imma watch this for now since this looks promising.
there is penetration, a fair bit of it, actually. you can fuck 2 of the girls and 2 of the mothers. there's even a threesome with the two mothers if you play your cards right.

i've noticed that the bottom choice always seems to get the best result, so try that if you haven't.

How much content is there for the 0.6?
about 45 minutes to an hour's worth, if you're reading the dialogue.

Reactions: Macgamer

klar45

Nov 26, 2019
there is penetration, a fair bit of it, actually. you can fuck 2 of the girls and 2 of the mothers. there's even a threesome with the two mothers if you play your cards right.

i've noticed that the bottom choice always seems to get the best result, so try that if you haven't.

I had all girls and the mothers too.

Not allways. Seems like you get the most if you play like a horny dude.

I am a slow reader...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Well I look at the games description before downloading one... but since you mentioned that, Imma try this out then too.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I can understand if English is not the developers' native language - heck, a lot of non-English speakers develop games that are quite good. This Dev, however, has some of the most atrocious spelling and grammatical errors I have ever seen.
Still, overall, the game in and of itself is not that bad - once I got past the butchered language, I enjoyed myself.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I find it's easier to identify with a blue man than something more specific.
Besides, the "main thing" is more realistic when it comes into action, isn't it?
As for the atmosphere, true that's nice (sometimes) also to play a guy who cares as much about the morale and well being of girls as he does about fucking them. :sneaky:
Not very complicated and endearing.
Good job, the dev (y)

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Very nice... Keep up the good work... Work on that grammar though, its not horrid, but it does need some work...

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes