VN Ren'Py Completed Teaching hard or hardly teaching? [v1.01] [NephremKa]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

blackcor

Aug 8, 2018
i finished the game but i'm curious if is someway to get more than some nudes with the purple milf?

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020
Update v1.01 at

NephremKa notes:
Hello,
the new and improved version 1.01 is now released.
I fixed some of the spelling errors and some small bugs I was made aware of.

The game has no new content, so if you have played it already, you don't have to get it again.
If you haven't or if you'd like to play it again, I would recommend to download this.

As always, have fun and enjoy.
Your humble smutprovider.
NephremKa

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well coerced sex is more rapey then ntr so you don't steal her from him as she never liked him to begin with. Though punching that guy would be nice instead of merely shooing him away or better yet make him disappear in a random dumpster :devilish::sneaky:
I really dislike blackmail. Can the culprit be imprisoned or worse? In fact I would prefer that it could be avoided.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Little fuzzy since that post was a year ago but you can shoo him away. I don't recall being able to have him meet with a terrible fate...
I discovered the game the other day, so asking about it a year ago is a bit difficult for me. Can you act before anything happens or only once he has achieved his goal?

Reactions: masterdragonson

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TeachingHardOrHardlyTeaching-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
surprisingly nice game - quite decent writing, believable characters, good story flow
the only two downsides - really needs proofreading, just too much misspellings and mistakes through dialogues, especially for finished game, and second - choices can be rather random, quite often you need to push girls and pick rather dumb and aggressive choices to get positive progress and content, which goes out of the way of established MC's character and choices made prior... it needs either rephrasing of those choices to something more sensible (welp, too late for that since game is completed) or just a WT mod to mitigate it

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes