• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Teaching hard or hardly teaching? [v1.01] [NephremKa]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I find it's easier to identify with a blue man than something more specific.
Besides, the "main thing" is more realistic when it comes into action, isn't it?
As for the atmosphere, true that's nice (sometimes) also to play a guy who cares as much about the morale and well being of girls as he does about fucking them. :sneaky:
Not very complicated and endearing.
Good job, the dev (y)
yea not about the quote, i want to ask about your avatar, is it dr house?

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Teaching Hard or Hardly Teaching 0.8 + COMPRESSED

Reactions: Faptime

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is a very nice game. I like it a lot. The girls are awesome, I especially like Beryl.
There are however a few things I'd like to point out that I don't much care for:

- I am not sold on some decisions made on the MC. Having him represented by a somewhat transparent blue silhouette is very jarring to me. I feel like this is the worst option you could have reasonably come up with. I read somewhere above that it's supposed to be like a blank slate, for the player to insert himself. But that clashes with the fact that we cannot even name him ourselves.
There are tons of games with a nameable MC that has a defined model. And while there are some MC across all the games you can find here that I dislike based on their appearance, I still think this blue silhouette is definitely worse. Also, allowing the player to name the MC takes away any kind of joke potential you have with your predefined name, but... I don't think much would be lost by that. My point is, I would have loved to name the MC myself. Which leads me to the next point...

- I am not a big fan of the names in this game. There's not much wrong with the girls' first names, but I still cannot for the life of me remember anyone's last name. They're unfamiliar and too similar to tell apart. That is also one of the main reason why I never tried to get closer to any of the mothers. To me, they were just three characters whose names I couldn't be bothered to remember.
You obviously put some thought into these names. I get it. Heck, as a math geek, I like Pygras as a name for a math teacher. And I suppose chemistry fans appreciate the girls' last names much more than I do. But I don't think they're practical.

- Finally, the English needs work. It feels like there's something wrong with every other line, and it's really distracting. Now, it isn't really every other line. But it's still way too many.

There's one more issue I'd like to point out. If you decide not to call Wanda and ask if she already got the test results, the 'father' variable never gets set, which causes issues. There's a similar problem I found with the 'oviumlike' variable much earlier.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Man, I was not expecting much about this game but it really surprises me.
A good harem with all relationships in the open and some good storylines.
I'm looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jinxw1 and klar45

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Technically it's the opposite. The girl tells you that he did it with her before the MC had...
Well coerced sex is more rapey then ntr so you don't steal her from him as she never liked him to begin with. Though punching that guy would be nice instead of merely shooing him away or better yet make him disappear in a random dumpster :devilish::sneaky:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Technically it's the opposite. The girl tells you that he did it with her before the MC had...
She have sex with this guy because the student say his father go out the tutor , so she have sex with blackmail and she dont want have sex with him and she love the tutor , so we learn she not love the student , so its NTR ..

Reactions: Daddums and klar45
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes