loka224

Oct 10, 2018
After installation when i try to launch the game it pop an error message,it say that it can't find some data dat or something like that. Do i need some software to run theses games like for rpgmaker?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the upload,really thanks but this whole tag thing is just stupid. It's so bad to see tags at the top!

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
After installation when i try to launch the game it pop an error message,it say that it can't find some data dat or something like that. Do i need some software to run theses games like for rpgmaker?
I can play it perfectly,Install a game in a easy directory,don't install it to deep likes...put it in folder to folder.

Sorry for my broken english :ROFLMAO: Not sure if you can understand this.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
wouldn't those bugs already be fixed in the japanese version?
why wouldn't they just give Kagura the finished version to release from?
I know but whenever someone post new games here people always have problems with the bugs,words overlapping and other problems like that

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The only thing you need is moving the game elsewhere, it's doing me the same thing when I try to launch any wolfrpg game in the "default" directory (by that I mean the download directory when the game have been downloaded in my case), just need to move it and I can play.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah i usually put the games in an easy folder to avoid this,but it didn't worked this time,i don't know why,that why i forgot this possibility.
I moved it in another folder and it worked. (y)

Reactions: JoyBoii

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Keeping an eye on this, but I shall wait for the version that is, you know, unzip and play. Never trusted installers, never will.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hmmm... where does the lewd content in this come from?
Is it character scenes, dialogue choices, or combat sex?
I kinda like the art but if it's defeat/game over rape only I'm skippin'.
You control one of the twins, who has to have sex to appraise certain items and to keep the villagers at bay, lest they get aggressive. And if she doesn't have sex, her twin is forced to have it by a succubus. There, straight from the dlsite's horses mouth. Reckon it's in the classic Acerola vein of having to collect cum all over town.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You control one of the twins, who has to have sex to appraise certain items and to keep the villagers at bay, lest they get aggressive. And if she doesn't have sex, her twin is forced to have it by a succubus. There, straight from the dlsite's horses mouth. Reckon it's in the classic Acerola vein of having to collect cum all over town.
Neato, thanks.
I guess I'll try it then, standing perfectly still in combat just to lose and get told how awful I am so I can access a single image and then repeat content just isn't my thing.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes