JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Yeah i usually put the games in an easy folder to avoid this,but it didn't worked this time,i don't know why,that why i forgot this possibility.
I moved it in another folder and it worked. (y)
Good to hear you can figured it out then!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
they already making next game
Looks like another cheating GF-title. Looks cool! Too bad these games are like one giant cg-hunt, where everything you do has zero substance to it. Would love for them to make a true corruption story for once, where the girlfriend/wife isn't gobbling over some other guy's cock within 10 minutes of gameplay.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Keeping an eye on this, but I shall wait for the version that is, you know, unzip and play. Never trusted installers, never will.
Win: ANONFILE - MIXDROP - NOPY - UPLOADHAVEN

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Well at least the installer is gone. Time to test to see how the game runs. I'm excited to see how this game is after I played and liked Colette.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I no longer know how to feel every time I see a new ERPG upload. I'm always happy about Kagura's translation work, but the titles they pick have been slim for the most part. Acerola games also tend have a lot of sheen on the outset, but lack substance once you really get into them.

It's been a while anyway, so oh well.

Reactions: deversari

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I know but whenever someone post new games here people always have problems with the bugs,words overlapping and other problems like that
Word wrap issues are almost always translation issues, since when english need the entire 3 lines that most text boxes have, Japanese can usually do with just a single line. Written Japanese is extremely information dense compared to english (or any latin character based languages)

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
so... is it similar to other acerola games where there branch of sub and dom point?
still waiting Spunk Knight get translation but consider it pretty old games.... nah~

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
wouldn't those bugs already be fixed in the japanese version?
why wouldn't they just give Kagura the finished version to release from?
The japanese version doesn't account for the bugs that Kagura themselves create because they are incompetent and their QA is non existent. They will bugfix during peak sales to try and appeal to their fans but after a week they will just move onto another of their mountain of games they acquire and never finish; leaving old games broken. Kagura's bugs are mostly self inflicted.

As for using the latest version; they don't. That much was proven with Ideology of Friction Append where they used an outdated version when translating and rather then asking the developer for an update patch, and having a fixed version with everything that works, they just erased the content from the game (poorly I might add) or left the bugs there so people couldn't actually access events that were in the Japanese version.

See xD Usually the uploader doesn't know anything about what they upload which cause some bugs or patch related things or other stuff
Uploaders are responsible for more then just one thread. If you aren't reporting threads to notify us that an update is out, that is why threads don't get updated. So if you want uploaders to "know anything" you could just tell us ya know :)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The japanese version doesn't account for the bugs that Kagura themselves create because they are incompetent and their QA is non existent. They will bugfix during peak sales to try and appeal to their fans but after a week they will just move onto another of their mountain of games they acquire and never finish; leaving old games broken. Kagura's bugs are mostly self inflicted.

As for using the latest version; they don't. That much was proven with Ideology of Friction Append where they used an outdated version when translating and rather then asking the developer for an update patch, and having a fixed version with everything that works, they just erased the content from the game (poorly I might add) or left the bugs there so people couldn't actually access events that were in the Japanese version.

Uploaders are responsible for more then just one thread. If you aren't reporting threads to notify us that an update is out, that is why threads don't get updated. So if you want uploaders to "know anything" you could just tell us ya know :)
Yes i know that's why I'm asking xD I know this will get some bug fixes after a few days anyways

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes i know that's why I'm asking xD I know this will get some bug fixes after a few days anyways
I'll try and keep an eye out for patches. I'm sure there will be quite a few considering who translated this.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes