3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Netorare within this game? Lets see what it has to offer. Hopefully the product size for this release means there is plenty of content to go with it.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Teaser Date Kanon! 1.0 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mystery ntr is so underrated.

For those wondering, it is mainly focusing on male MC perspective. You can spot "suspicious" stuff, like the girls irregular schedule. Perhaps some weird liquid in her hair. Some weird sounds coming from her appartment etc. It really builds upon your imagination.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Mystery NTR huh? Personally I feel the best part of NTR is "seeing" the ntr. How am I suppose to feel the soul crushing agony of losing my girl if I can't see how badly the other guy(s) have wrecked my girl?
Still it's got potential I'll hang around for a bit to see where this one goes.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Mystery NTR huh? Personally I feel the best part of NTR is "seeing" the ntr. How am I suppose to feel the soul crushing agony of losing my girl if I can't see how badly the other guy(s) have wrecked my girl?
Still it's got potential I'll hang around for a bit to see where this one goes.
Then the game would have ended too quickly, wouldn't it? Take it like a slow-burn NTR, in the end the hero will find out everything, but for now he will live in happy ignorance.
Although I personally find all this utterly disgusting.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I first read this as Taser Date Kanon. Something tells me the gameplay would be significantly different for that title....

NTR can be a mild turn off for me (not a deal breaker but a detractor that can be overcome by other good factors), but this has potential and I may keep my eye on it.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
excellent start and great over all material, i hope that MC's G.F plant the ideas in his head slowly to make him coup and accept by blue balling him a bit then allowing him to release on the ideas, adding a few options (choices) to increase the control in the game would be great, i know its a VN but it could be a nice way to haste up events or do some curvy situations.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'd rather the perspective followed the girl instead of the cuck but i guess people like to self insert in that role.
Usually the perspective of the girl plays after playing MC's POV , just like in NTRMAN games and Atelier Sakura games , maybe this will have that in the future, playing mystery NTR especially as an NTR fan will hurt your balls if there is no girl POV yet so better ignore this for now and wait for it to develop

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hum pretty big game for not much content , i think can be a good idea to have "mysterious" ntr route and normal NTR when we see all sex scene

Reactions: Albaduldür

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
So is this all just NTR or is just some parts of the game like does the story revolve around it?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes