3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Le_Baron

Aug 10, 2018
i can't agree with you about kanon, she's not your typical dumb girl corrupted and taken away by another guy's dick, this one is kinda rotten to the core. and she's enjoying cucking her stupid boyfriend "blackmailing her way to get what she want" atleast she knows what she want. thus making her the perfect fmc in any ntr plot.

but sadly yeah... i don't know why 90% of ntr writers always make a retard mc in their plot it's kinda a huge turn off.
Oh but i agree with you, i don't like the dumb girl stolen away by "the power of pleasure" either, my kind of NTR is when the MC is competing for a girl with other male(s). It's way more arousing for me if the girl choose the guy she prefer rather than being corrupt.

As for Kanon her behaviour doesn't make me fear to lose her and so no arousal at all, i just want to crush her skull on a public bench.

Elton1997

Oct 4, 2019
I'm a huge NTR fan but this one is not for me, i really don't like the MC he is weak, blind, dumb and extremely childish in his reaction : the guy date his girlfriend for 2 years but can't say "period" without stuttering??? Also i can't stand that huge bitch of kanon
mostly its Japanese thing. like those kind of reactions? like fo real? agh hate them

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
so I posted a review but now that I see that the developer was hindered initially in the scenes he could make so let me just say that I'm super grateful he made what we have here! Its so good for a first VN! I still stand by my comparisin to NTRman's games (and other hentai), personally I like 2 stories, the unfourtunate main charicter first THEN after we see what fully happened, such a payoff. Either way hope we see more from this guy!

Mar 13, 2018
wow dev chillax the mod deleted my comment because i said (say no to ntr) in ntr rated game? i just ask is ntr avoidable? i didn't say i don't like ntr BUT this type of pure one sided ntr cause jealousy on one side is just not my type at least make the story so that the MC is fighting back not the innocent type , i even make a compliment about the characters is a pretty well made, i just don't like the story ,if you don't like being criticized then i'm sorry is that clear? good

Last edited:

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
i just ask is ntr avoidable
point taken, but ask yourself if you go in a vanilla harem game and ask will it be NTR content, even if it could very well be because background wise they girls are very likely to sleep around and not committed to the mc , will you get bashed to hell?

Reactions: YukiSlut

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Also I think I see what one of the misconceptions about this game is-..
This is Version 1.0. This isn't Teaser: Date Kanon- or Teaser: Kanon's date.
This is Teaser Date Kanon- as in... A date that is a tease. This isn't a teaser for a bigger game, it is a full game.. released for free. There may be a continuation in the future.. who knows.. But it is not an incomplete title or a sample. So the large size isn't as much of a problem as it would be if it was just a small piece of an unfinished game. It's still big though and the dev pointed that out that they will likely make changes for future projects.. I don't think they wanted to be overly ambitious for their first title.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
my kind of NTR is when the MC is competing for a girl with other male(s).
just to say, if we speak about the real NTR? the girl will never choose the male lead. mostly the good endings would be her heart is for mc and puss&body for other's usage.

It's way more arousing for me if the girl choose the guy she prefer rather than being corrupt.
sounds more like a swinging fetish to me.. with a bad ending.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Le_Baron

Aug 10, 2018
just to say, if we speak about the real NTR? the girl will never choose the male lead. mostly the good endings would be her heart is for mc and puss&body for other's usage.
Why sticking to a limited definition? I'd rather not debate about semantic, i use the term NTR to talk about all kind of cuckoldry not just the Japanese one.

sounds more like a swinging fetish to me.. with a bad ending.
No, swinging is consensual, what i am speaking about is an MC who fight to win/keep the heart of his love interest against an antagonist and eventually fail.

Reactions: Jccurtis

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm a huge NTR fan but this one is not for me, i really don't like the MC he is weak, blind, dumb and extremely childish in his reaction : the guy date his girlfriend for 2 years but can't say "period" without stuttering??? Also i can't stand that huge bitch of kanon
Kanon is only a bitch if necessary to other people. She's spoiled, yes. But she's only sweet to her bf...or so we think. She just loves sex an she pretty much made it obvious that she wasn't satisfied with her bf when it comes to sex, but she still does love him. What makes this unique among other cheating games is she's doing the blackmailing instead of her getting blackmailed lmao. But on that last scene, idk if she can keep loving her bf. yes, the mc is kinda childish too. Who knos, maybe she'll fall in love with that yukihro guy becaues of his dick and the good fuck she gets out of it. she seems pretty satisfied after each time they have sex

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes