3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
There's plenty of NTR on F95 and this is one of the good ones. The kind that makes you feel, most NTR games feels like you are just checking a box and moving on.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

sdadsadsadsadzzxxzx

Dec 6, 2022
Holy shit this is the best NTR game/story I've ever seen, my only complaint with this game is that she was cheating on him with just one guy, it would've been cool if she seduced those guys that took the picture when she was trying the swimsuits. Does anyone else know similar game where the NTR is implied but never shown?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
so i have to finish the game first? now im sad
Not sure I understand the question. You don´t want to know what happens in the story but only see teaser for next chapter with no context as to why?

If you mean get the teaser for the next chapter you will have to play the new part of Kanon PoV, not the old part of Hiro PoV.
So it should all be new to you if you only played Hiro PoV.
If you already played Kanon PoV you should have seen the teaser unless you stopped it the moment the credits rolled in.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Not sure I understand the question. You don´t want to know what happens in the story but only see teaser for next chapter with no context as to why?

If you mean get the teaser for the next chapter you will have to play the new part of Kanon PoV, not the old part of Hiro PoV.
So it should all be new to you if you only played Hiro PoV.
If you already played Kanon PoV you should have seen the teaser unless you stopped it the moment the credits rolled in.
i mean do i have to finish Hiro Pov first to play Kanon Pov, bc i don't see the option to play as her Pov in the menu

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I probably downloaded 2.0 from three sources and every time I check the version I have is 1.2
I am not the uploader of it.
But when I click the gofile and mega link in first post it takes me to the 2.0 version.
Not sure why yours would not be 2.0 if you have downloaded it from one of those.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes