3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I realized exactly what plot point I missed in the game. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if you have access to the Valentine release. But in that we also see something somewhat unique of Kanon that is unlike any most/any heroine in ntr I have seen before(On top of the reverse-blackmail that seem exclusively unique to her in ntr as far as I know) that for me makes me love her more and the difference in her relation with bf and netori also.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Not sure if you have access to the Valentine release. But in that we also see something somewhat unique of Kanon that is unlike any most/any heroine in ntr I have seen before(On top of the reverse-blackmail that seem exclusively unique to her in ntr as far as I know) that for me makes me love her more and the difference in her relation with bf and netori also.

What makes Kanon unique, in fact, it makes her worse than many other NTR slut heroines, Here she is a rich and hateful little girl, She believes she is above everything because of her body and her money, so she does what she wants without respect for no one, even the fact that she blackmails someone to use him, even more makes it clear what type she is, I read that she would have a tender side, hahaha, a woman who behaves like this, doesn't know that type of word, I'm surprised by this comment, a spoiled girl like her does exactly her own interests, in fact, the more she goes on, the more she will realize that she won't need the boy Hiro, and in addition to the lover, she will have a male Harem, this game is a Harem with protagonist feminine, the boy is a useless character, for her only his libido is important, what's worse, she has discovered that if Hiro is close to discovering everything, it is more exciting for her, and his behavior will be even worse, he has more feelings lover for Hiro of compassion, what a slut. here is the meaningless story, a slut in heat who wants to dominate males.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Another pathetic hentai video, they call it a game, ridiculous, no choices or options, just an idiot guy waiting for his usual slut who fucks lover in the places they go shamelessly, someone wrote that Kannon does it because he has libido and Hiro is not enough, hahaaa, Kannon is a slut, rich and spoiled, she does what she wants without worrying about others, that's her bad side, she humiliates Hiro's feelings by fucking another guy right next to him, typical of a spoiled girl and rich, it's not libido, it's just the arrogance of those who feel superior. the worst people, well yes, we make the usual loser suffer, the poor boy, a saturated trend, but the worst, no choice, just acceptance.
You literally have david guetta as a profile pic yet call this pathetic and ridiculous, take a good look at yourself before making such assessments. Also if this NTR game bothers you so much, then don't look at it? Talk about pathetic and ridiculous :rolleyes:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
So considering the conversation above, I guess the ntr in this game is unavoidable?
Yeah it´s ntr VN that has 1 route with 2 different perspectives. But no choices other than choosing perspective from the start. So no avoiding it in this one. So if not your thing it´s probably best to stay clear to have a nice day.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yeah it´s ntr VN that has 1 route with 2 different perspectives. But no choices other than choosing perspective from the start. So no avoiding it in this one. So if not your thing it´s probably best to stay clear to have a nice day.
What perspective?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
People waste hours over bulshit in threads, but someone asks a genuine question and something goes up their ass, and they can't utter a word.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
People waste hours over bulshit in threads, but someone asks a genuine question and something goes up their ass, and they can't utter a word.

Hi, first you can choose the perspective of the engaged boy, at the end of the game when you return to the menu, you have the possibility to choose the perspective of the cheating girl, they are the only choices.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Hi, first you can choose the perspective of the engaged boy, at the end of the game when you return to the menu, you have the possibility to choose the perspective of the cheating girl, they are the only choices.
so in the end, ntr is unavoidable, no matter what perspective you choose, thanks for the clarification. Not my cup of tea, so I'ma exit this thread.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
so in the end, ntr is unavoidable, no matter what perspective you choose, thanks for the clarification. Not my cup of tea, so I'ma exit this thread.

Yes, you can't avoid it, but it is understandable from the simple idea of the creator of not giving choices, in reality it is not a game, but a kinetic video, you sit down and you see this video made on the personal and unique story of the creator, nothing more

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
What makes Kanon unique, in fact, it makes her worse than many other NTR slut heroines, Here she is a rich and hateful little girl, She believes she is above everything because of her body and her money, so she does what she wants without respect for no one, even the fact that she blackmails someone to use him, even more makes it clear what type she is, I read that she would have a tender side, hahaha, a woman who behaves like this, doesn't know that type of word, I'm surprised by this comment, a spoiled girl like her does exactly her own interests, in fact, the more she goes on, the more she will realize that she won't need the boy Hiro, and in addition to the lover, she will have a male Harem, this game is a Harem with protagonist feminine, the boy is a useless character, for her only his libido is important, what's worse, she has discovered that if Hiro is close to discovering everything, it is more exciting for her, and his behavior will be even worse, he has more feelings lover for Hiro of compassion, what a slut. here is the meaningless story, a slut in heat who wants to dominate males.
but it unique i sick with a lot same and boring ntr story

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Yes, you can't avoid it, but it is understandable from the simple idea of the creator of not giving choices, in reality it is not a game, but a kinetic video, you sit down and you see this video made on the personal and unique story of the creator, nothing more
bro tell that to visual novel fan and you will not see the tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes