VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i started a new game my old save never worked but im getting errors at the pool about sarah relationship and the mc's name keeps changing to zayn every now and then

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Like many others I can't use old saves, so started the game again and the errors at the pool returned, I don't have the tech nohow to fix this , so I am giving up.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Like many others I can't use old saves, so started the game again and the errors at the pool returned, I don't have the tech nohow to fix this , so I am giving up.
I played this version without any previous save file. I get the error message a the the pool. Do you know if that makes us miss any scene? I just clicked ignore and kept on playing (not like there is a lot of content after that).

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I played this version without any previous save file. I get the error message a the the pool. Do you know if that makes us miss any scene? I just clicked ignore and kept on playing (not like there is a lot of content after that).
I could never lose the error message, I clicked ignore and it returned, so I could not progress.
This frustrates me, but I recognise I haven't paid for this game ( I sponsor others), so I probably have no real complaint.
There are lots of games out there, so I just move on.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I could never lose the error message, I clicked ignore and it returned, so I could not progress.
This frustrates me, but I recognise I haven't paid for this game ( I sponsor others), so I probably have no real complaint.
There are lots of games out there, so I just move on.
After ignoring it it appeared 2 or 3 times again and I just ignored again and again.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Teenage Dirtbag [v0.3.5] [Munchmallowgames] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Download Win (295.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Is the first sex scene always that choppy and it gets better later on? I downloaded the regular and the crunched version and both are just as choppy in the first sex animations. If it gets better I'll keep playing. Please don't say "your computer sucks", because it runs every other renpy and honey select game just fine. Even runs better animation games just fine.

Edit: So I got to the second sex scene and I thought wow my computer must just actually be shit today, so I did a test and went and tried a scene from SolValley School and it was perfect animation. IDK what to say, game has potential just horrible choppy sex scenes. The Honey Select tools popping up in certain scenes is quite hilarious.

Second Edit: I read through the comments and nobody is posting about this so I assume they just don't care about the sex scenes or this game just doesn't want me to play, which is sad because I like the models. So here is a screen record to show just how bad it is, just a simple blowjob scene and this is what I get. If you need I can post a comparison from a SolValley vid.

Last edited:

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
This is a PURE visual novel
Game is very good unlike popular adult games in the site

you dont have to grind for stats,affection,etc and to keep up with day events
No map no need to browse for the kitchen,bathroom,school for events

Story is 8/10 so far
Sex scene are 9/10

Would definitely support the game developer

Hoping the game will not be abandoned like some games

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I am realy sad about this one. :/ Couldn´t play it for more than 10 minutes. I totaly love the look of the girls BUT (and that sadly was a huge turnoff for me) the guys all look ugly as fuck. I get it, they are gamer cliché guys, but come on, those girls are just to pretty for dudes like that - no offense, I´m sure the story is still all right and funny, wish you the best luck for your project. :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Everyone give good comments from here. But he has just 2 patron and he will think finalize game and dont do it again. Thats sad for sure :(

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Its sad this game is not more popular

Sure there is lot of engrish , the content is not crazy and the models are just typical honey select

But he never fail to update the game , there is always a decent amount of content and there is no grind or difficult quests

Hope he will gain more patreon because small dev like him who put work every month are just forgotten , and ppl rather pay dev who make 30K a month to delay a 15min playtime update that took 4 month to do

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I like the title of this game! :LOL: There's something to be said about transparency in advertising. Far too many "dirtbags" (like dudes who mind control their moms for sex) masquerading as good guys in adult games already :p. Will D/L now.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Lerd0
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes