VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Its sad this game is not more popular

Sure there is lot of engrish , the content is not crazy and the models are just typical honey select

But he never fail to update the game , there is always a decent amount of content and there is no grind or difficult quests

Hope he will gain more patreon because small dev like him who put work every month are just forgotten , and ppl rather pay dev who make 30K a month to delay a 15min playtime update that took 4 month to do

Agreed - It's good work, and deserves more than just 2 patrons. I've added him to the list of games I'm supporting. I guess we'll see what happens...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I used a save from right before getting punched by lanas friend (end of v0.35) and the mom scene where she jerks off the MC repeats twice in a row. first with MC dreaming of lana then mom leave the room and immediately the mom scene repeats only this time MC dreams of sara. I assume there should only be 1 of the 2 dreams based on the actions at the pool

P.S alisons bj scene on sleeping MC is decent but the reders with her open mouth could use some work

Reactions: acewinz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version04.rpy", line 1649, in script
    if v4sarahpoolromance == True:
  File "game/version04.rpy", line 1649, in <module>
NameError: name 'v4sarahpoolromance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/version04.rpy", line 1649, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Teenagedirtbag-0 4Alpha-pc\Teenagedirtbag-0.4Alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\Teenagedirtbag-0 4Alpha-pc\Teenagedirtbag-0.4Alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\Teenagedirtbag-0 4Alpha-pc\Teenagedirtbag-0.4Alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/version04.rpy", line 1649, in <module>
NameError: name 'v4sarahpoolromance' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Teenage dirtbag 0.4Alpha
Tue Jul 30 18:40:36 2019

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Teenage Dirtbag [v0.4 Alpha] [Munchmallowgames] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download Win (234MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Teenage Dirtbag [v0.4 Alpha] [Munchmallowgames] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download Win (234MB): - - - -

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I have not played since 0.1 but is this game still a kinetic novel or do we have real choices or path now ??
at the moment only path related choises I can think of are at the pool when you get to choose which girl you want to spend time with. then a choice of who to molest after the MC wakes up. no names since you said you didn't play so no spoilers ;)
but yea im just a player so I don't know if those choices actually have a big effect or not in the long run.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Drizzer9512

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for all comments and support it means a lot to me! Both positive and negative ones! I use them both to improve my game! I notice that my English is big problem and I hope that in future I can hire someone to help me with it! In next update there will be more focus on choices. I will also fix bugs from last versions as this month I didn't have time to do that. Thanks for playing my game! Also if there is need for Android port I will make that too!

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
started the game and after some time i saw IT... a FAKKU shirt ._. sorry but i am still mad at them for what they did to HentaiHeaven

Reactions: okabe21

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for all comments and support it means a lot to me! Both positive and negative ones! I use them both to improve my game! I notice that my English is big problem and I hope that in future I can hire someone to help me with it! In next update there will be more focus on choices. I will also fix bugs from last versions as this month I didn't have time to do that. Thanks for playing my game! Also if there is need for Android port I will make that too!

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Dev, you forgot to add:
jump v4part2
at then end of version04.rpy file
and you forgot to define new variables
NameError: name 'lanapoolend' is not defined

so those who picked Lana at the pool, in the console type:
lanapoolend = True
if you picked Sarah then:
lanapoolend = False

Last edited: