Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
TeiTei ~Tales of Tei~ [Final] [Pinchmaker] Compressed

PC (1,41GB/389MB) (Image Quality 90%)
PC (1,41GB/325MB) (Image Quality 80%)

This compression delivers a better picture quality without or less block building and vanished lines. But it's also increasing the needed space a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Why can't I be Chad Thundercock in this femdom game?!
This is the feminists fault for destroying traditional gender roles and to prove my manliness I'll play maledom games with characters that have massive cocks and jack off to prove my superiority instead of having a normal hobby and personal relationships.

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Women should be able to safely walk outside at night, alone, in a social hotspot!
I also would love to be able to do that too. Feminism is about the right of women to shit their own lives, blame everyone else for the consequences, or escape them entirely (usually throwing the responsibility to someone else).

Reactions: Kami no tou

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
whats your guy's favorite download link to use from the ones here?
Ever since Nopy shut down, I primarily pick WorkUpload links, given the chance. Good speeds and no caps/limits that I've hit so far. After that, it'd be PixelDrain or AnonFiles. Mega is good but you hit their caps pretty quick if you don't use a compressed version link.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019

So visiting the traps increases the erosion no matter the result?
I did not review all the different potential outcomes when visiting but it seemed each one I experienced gave 5 erosion after leaving the Succubi realm. For the most part, the worst case is on the normal route and you have viewed all of Claire's H-scenes you will have to pay gold to clear out the erosion. But that should be a minor gold sink by time that becomes a problem.

Reactions: Darkarhon

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
It kinda sucks to be into Monster/Demon Girl femdom stuff, but not into shota. Because the two come hand in hand pretty often.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes