Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
How am I supposed to get Claire (and I'm assuming the others') scenes? I go into these succubus traps and its useless stuff like exchanging stones or other dumb stuff. Getting my mana to 0 doesn't seem to do anything.

DustyFukuyama

Jun 25, 2020
Hey sportsfan would you know what switch/state it is that causes the Succubus' stats to become ??? after being drained by them? I'm a big fan of seeing the succubus' stats/power increase from actually draining the player and having it go into ??? ruins it xd I tried checking around in the rpgmaker mv for the game but couldn't really find anything and wondered if you knew.
I think it's because her level surpassed you so you can't get a read on her anymore.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
How am I supposed to get Claire (and I'm assuming the others') scenes? I go into these succubus traps and its useless stuff like exchanging stones or other dumb stuff. Getting my mana to 0 doesn't seem to do anything.
Each time you go into a trap a hidden counter raises. When it reaches the max you will refuse to fight a boss or enter more. At that point you can get the next scene with Claire.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Just making sure the only scenes for the two other succubus girls are when youre fighting them

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
sportsfan30 Wow, I really appreciate the effort you put into this. Not just the translation, but the miscellaneous things included with the game like the route guide and state chart too. Little QoL additions like that are a very nice touch. Thanks for your dedication mate (y)

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Thank you very much for the translation and all the work you did.
I have a question regarding act 2,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get hit by the specific restraining attack then break free. Try to keep your excitement down to prevent cumming. Once she does that specific restraining attack four times in one fight you will achieve it.

Recommend you save before hand if this is during the story and not in the recollection room. Once she does it once it will make any follow-on fights much harder...

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
Get hit by the specific restraining attack then break free. Try to keep your excitement down to prevent cumming. Once she does that specific restraining attack four times in one fight you will achieve it.

Recommend you save before hand if this is during the story and not in the recollection room. Once she does it once it will make any follow-on fights much harder...
I was playing on continuous QTE mode and nothing appeared so I didn't know how to deal with it, going back to the hitting the button repeteadly mode made 2 arrows appear under the meter and I was able to escape from that grab now. Thank you.

Aug 22, 2018
Each time you go into a trap a hidden counter raises. When it reaches the max you will refuse to fight a boss or enter more. At that point you can get the next scene with Claire.
There's an item that lets you read the hidden stat, it's "sold" in the item shop for free.

Basic gist, each time you enter a succubus trap, the lewdness counter increases by 5. Each visit with Claire resets the lewdness counter to 0 and increases the max it can go to - so each scene progressively takes longer to get. To get every scene, you need to enter at least 30 traps (I know the second scene takes 30 lewdness, the third scene takes 50, and the fourth and final scene takes 70, not sure what the first one takes).

Also, if you have the Taurus mission available, you *will* get a game over if you take too many days to complete it. It's the only part of the game where that's the case, as far as I can tell, but it does mean that you'll want to get that mission out of the way ASAP because it's impossible to get enough time to get all of Claire's scenes otherwise.

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
How do I absorb the elemental abilities of succubi? I'm on the act 2 boss fight and when I try to use my birthstone ability to absorb their spell damage (Fire and wind are the stones I have) for either of them it just doesn't work, provides me with no mana and I take damage, and I have good birthstones! What do I need??

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
How do I absorb the elemental abilities of succubi? I'm on the act 2 boss fight and when I try to use my birthstone ability to absorb their spell damage (Fire and wind are the stones I have) for either of them it just doesn't work, provides me with no mana and I take damage, and I have good birthstones! What do I need??
Unless you are using specialized birthstones for AoE attacks you can only absorb the weaker attacks that require you to sidestep to dodge.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
you have to pay attention to the wording.There is specific wording used for AOE or single target attacks. There will also be another new Phrasing when they introduce a new tier so make sure you pay attention. But yeah you cant block AOE spells with the weak Birthstone block, You'll need the specific AOE block for that element. They come on the E birthstones and the Endgame stones (referring to two different types of Birthstones to clarify)

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
you have to pay attention to the wording.There is specific wording used for AOE or single target attacks. There will also be another new Phrasing when they introduce a new tier so make sure you pay attention. But yeah you cant block AOE spells with the weak Birthstone block, You'll need the specific AOE block for that element. They come on the E birthstones and the Endgame stones (referring to two different types of Birthstones to clarify)
Yeah I figured out how to use it, a big issue is that my main stone I used was a fire one and the fire spell she uses is unblockable with any of the stones I had access to.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Not sure if it is because of the Translation or from the game itself, but at least on my end, whenever I came 3rd time in any battle, I would've been killed off immediately (instead of still being able to continue the fight). Of course, this is an issue (because of specific Scenes you get for cumming 4+ times in the same battle, for example). I took a look at the code, and there were some script calls in Common Events that were the issue. I fixed it on my end (so that I can actually play the game for all its scenes), if anybody has the same issue, Modded files for this are here:

sportsfan30, if you can and wish, let me know if this also happens on your end, too. If it does, you might want to also add this Modification I made to the OP.

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
Happens to me too. Also can someone explain what the elemental crystals that are in the dungeons do? Also what does it mean when you go into a succubus trap and a person or crystal says something about your element or an element? That parts not really explained well.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
Happens to me too. Also can someone explain what the elemental crystals that are in the dungeons do? Also what does it mean when you go into a succubus trap and a person or crystal says something about your element or an element? That parts not really explained well.
From what I understood, a coloured crystal will ask you for any of the 4 elements, and it will allow you to remove all the crystals you collected that run and turn them into shards of the colour of the crystal asking you.
So if you find a blue crystal, are at 5/5 reds and tell it the red option you will go back to 0/5 reds and have 5? blue shards in your inventory (I'm not sure if the conversion was 1:1 I think sometimes I ended up with more but I don't know exactly why)
If you tell it a colour where you have 0/5 then you won't get anything.

Of course, this is an issue (because of specific Scenes you get for cumming 4+ times in the same battle, for example)
You don't need to cum 4 times, but to end up in that situation 4 times. So you need to escape the position after it happens.
For a more specific example

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The elemental crystals you collect as "Elemental Mana" (you see lower-left, as you collect them), which, when you get out of the Dungeon, is turned into Shards of the specific element. During a Dungeon run, you can only find Crystals of the elements of your currently-equipped Birthstones. Also, they use some of your MP each time you find them, much like the chest. The MP they each use starts at 10, but it is decreased if you upgrade the Birthstones (and those upgrades to the MP cost stack with one another, for all the Elemental Crystals).

Also, within the Succubus Trap, for each of those 2 events you mentioned (yea, it is not that well explained):
- For the Crystal. It will allow you to change one of your currently-collected "Elemental Mana" (aka. the ones you see lower-left, not the shards you cummulate over time in your inventory) into the Elemental Shard of the specific Crystal you see in that Succubus Trap (eg: If it is an Earth Crystal, and you choose to convert your 4/5 Water Mana, it will convert it directly into 4 Earth Shards). If you specify the same Elemental Mana as the Crystal of the Trap, it will simply convert that Mana immediately to Shards of that Element (much like how it would happen if you normally exited the dungeon; still useful if you're full on the Mana of that Element). If you choose an Elemental Mana that you currently have 0 of, it won't do anything (as there is nothing to convert).
- For the Succubus, I'm a bit confused on her general role, but roughly: she asks for Elemental Mana to upgrade one of your stats (this after you've had that Stat be drained by one of the Succubi Bosses), you would need to choose which Elemental Mana to give her for which Stat to upgrade (eg: giving Fire Elemental Mana upgrades Atk). If you have not lost any Stats to any Succubi, she won't do anything (thus, I currently do not know how much Elemental Mana she uses for how much points in the stats to recover).

You don't need to cum 4 times, but to end up in that situation 4 times. So you need to escape the position after it happens.
While I did consider still the game not needing 3 cums and that to be intended mechanic, there is yet another reason for there needing to be possible to still stay in-fight after 3 cums: The Status Debuffs. Namely, there being 3 distinct status effects for each number of cums (from 1 to 3). If you were to die on the 3rd cum, as currently stands (without my Mod), the 3rd Debuff, the one for the 3rd Cum, would remain unused, and quite useless (as it is applied right as you'd actually die). Judging as the Debuff further decreases your stats (but does not kill you outright itself), it does seem like it would make sense for it to have an effect, and thus, for you to live at least beyond the 3rd cum.
I'm not sure for the event triggers on their scenes, if you're theory is right, but at least for the reason that you'd die on the 3rd cum, as I checked in the game code, it did seem to be a slight misstype that was Pasted in each instance of 3rd cumming. It did seem similar with other similar Script calls (on losing HP on cumming), however this one immediately killing you instead of removing a part of your HP (and that's why I fixed it in the end).

Reactions: michalt26
Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know of any other games like this one where it features a heavy focus on letting the protagonist get corrupted into a pervert/succubu's slave as a main route? Like, not the Lust Grimm style of "lose to this enemy to lose to it easier next time" style of corruption, but rather corruption that leads to a whole "pervert route" like this one has, or like Corruption of Champtions where you can actively pursue more slutty options?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes