sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Not sure if it is because of the Translation or from the game itself, but at least on my end, whenever I came 3rd time in any battle, I would've been killed off immediately (instead of still being able to continue the fight). Of course, this is an issue (because of specific Scenes you get for cumming 4+ times in the same battle, for example). I took a look at the code, and there were some script calls in Common Events that were the issue. I fixed it on my end (so that I can actually play the game for all its scenes), if anybody has the same issue, Modded files for this are here:

sportsfan30, if you can and wish, let me know if this also happens on your end, too. If it does, you might want to also add this Modification I made to the OP.
Thanks for doing this, and it has me scratching my head.

After a quick review, I'm wondering if this is an issue or incomplete feature from the developer. Inside the game is another story that was left unfinished. Looking at the states for ejaculation 3 & 4 both use "has lost the will to fight!" as a message for that state.

I did review each event you made changes to and the logic isn't there for a fourth ejaculation based on how they coded the game in RPG Maker. Example from event 374:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is just no logic in place to formally change the player state to Ejaculation 4.

Using your changes will work to allow the player to keep fighting but it may introduce unintended bugs. While interesting to survive that long, the fight is over after the third climax. The player loses access to all birthstones in the fight after cumming three times and will be hard pressed to if not impossible to beat any succubus after that point.

I could see this as a mod that allows game play to see how long the player can survive while being drained completely of all stats and levels.

Another option would be to modify each event that controls the state change during ejaculation and add a fourth ejaculation moving the kill script ($gameActors.actor(1).gainHp(-($gameActors.actor(1).hp-1))) to that fourth occurrence. I don't have the time presently to do this but if you want to do so feel free.

And/or I can upload your patch to the main post with a credit and brief description of the differences between versions.

Reactions: JakeMSG

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know of any other games like this one where it features a heavy focus on letting the protagonist get corrupted into a pervert/succubu's slave as a main route? Like, not the Lust Grimm style of "lose to this enemy to lose to it easier next time" style of corruption, but rather corruption that leads to a whole "pervert route" like this one has, or like Corruption of Champtions where you can actively pursue more slutty options?
If you find some let me know ;). That was one of the big reasons I picked up this as a project.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

After a quick review, I'm wondering if this is an issue or incomplete feature from the developer. Inside the game is another story that was left unfinished. Looking at the states for ejaculation 3 & 4 both use "has lost the will to fight!" as a message for that state.

I did review each event you made changes to and the logic isn't there for a fourth ejaculation based on how they coded the game in RPG Maker. Example from event 374:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is just no logic in place to formally change the player state to Ejaculation 4.

Using your changes will work to allow the player to keep fighting but it may introduce unintended bugs. While interesting to survive that long, the fight is over after the third climax. The player loses access to all birthstones in the fight after cumming three times and will be hard pressed to if not impossible to beat any succubus after that point.

I could see this as a mod that allows game play to see how long the player can survive while being drained completely of all stats and levels.

And/or I can upload your patch to the main post with a credit and brief description of the differences between versions.
Well, in the brief time that I tested, I did not check the Birthstones after the 3rd Ejaculation, so that could be possible. However, even like that, it's still useful to not die on the 3rd Cum to be able to see other H-scenes of that fight, such as the ones requiring to get into a specific Hold multiple times (basically, simply to Submit to the girl further, not to keep fighting at that point).
I'm not sure about any bugs that could occur, even without implementing the 4th Ejac. state (and leaving it as-is), but just in case, you can put the Mod I made as a separate patch in the main post, and the Players get to choose whether to get the patch or not. I do plan on writing a Review on the game soon enough (where I'll also share my Files, including my Saves, the Patch and some Info on the game), so there's no problem.

Also, as an advice (after seeing your recent comments here), you can actually multi-quote, to have all of the Quotes within the same message (and reduce the number of messages you make). Mods of this Forum would love that :ROFLMAO:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
while it was made with good intentions, i personally feel like the patch is more dangerous than good. Like was stated in a previous post, the scenes were intended for people that escape a specific grab that many times, not succumb to a grab that many times. Its very possible for people to get stuck due to unforeseen errors and cause more work to reprogram a game than needed. at the very least I'd give a strong disclaimer.

option16

Nov 29, 2019

is the unfinished story related to the unused pirika cg? there's some of her cg that not used i think, since i can't see the cg in recollection room

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
is the unfinished story related to the unused pirika cg? there's some of her cg that not used i think, since i can't see the cg in recollection room
No, there was part of a story about Tei's master fending off a succubus attack and a mayor of a town being tricked by a succubus. Was kinda basic so it seems like they changed the plot early on in development but kept using the same RPG Maker project.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
If you find some let me know ;). That was one of the big reasons I picked up this as a project.
Just played a game that actually has some good side-branching routes to it, "Tower of Alfimia" [Dark Night] ([Link to the F95 Thread]). This game has some alright gameplay, not that big in size, and is heavily focused on the idea of Level Drain. Also, while there are Bad Ends (if you lose to Common Succubi Monsters), there are also quite a few different situations that you can choose to tackle in different ways (usually, having the option to either win, lose and be Level Drained, or at times having the option to go through some Enslavement portions of the game (from which you'd eventually try to escape).
This game doesn't currently have a Translation (aside from what one can get through MTool). The other game from this Circle, "Princess Charm", did get translated by the "Green Thoughts" (on a ULMF thread), the madlad that also translated the games from [62studio] circle group.
Hope you like this game, too :)

Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Just played a game that actually has some good side-branching routes to it, "Tower of Alfimia" [Dark Night] ([Link to the F95 Thread]). This game has some alright gameplay, not that big in size, and is heavily focused on the idea of Level Drain. Also, while there are Bad Ends (if you lose to Common Succubi Monsters), there are also quite a few different situations that you can choose to tackle in different ways (usually, having the option to either win, lose and be Level Drained, or at times having the option to go through some Enslavement portions of the game (from which you'd eventually try to escape).
This game doesn't currently have a Translation (aside from what one can get through MTool). The other game from this Circle, "Princess Charm", did get translated by the "Green Thoughts" (on a ULMF thread), the madlad that also translated the games from [62studio] circle group.
Hope you like this game, too :)
Thanks for the info. Do you want me to upload the current patch on the main post or wait? You mentioned that you wanted to upload some other files.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. Do you want me to upload the current patch on the main post or wait? You mentioned that you wanted to upload some other files.
Go ahead for now and post it, I'll get back to this thread when I make the Review on the game

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
So the only fights that exist in the game are main mission, last floor enemies?

or is this bugged? Cuz I thought I should have two goshenite before defeating the bull boss, not after

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
So the only fights that exist in the game are main mission, last floor enemies?

or is this bugged? Cuz I thought I should have two goshenite before defeating the bull boss, not after
You get 1 gosenite by beating the boss at the end of act 1. For act 2 and on you earn them from beating boss monsters and you can encounter optional enemy bosses inside the succubus traps (if you are lucky). It should be possible to have enough to make the tier III weapon before the bull at the start of act 3. It just depends on if you are farming those succubus traps or not.

Also I think in either act 3 or 4 you can get lucky finding some in rare chests.

Reactions: Pysus

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Last question, is it normal that I can't do the QTE on a new file but can do on the old file that came with the downloadable here?

Edit: was using the repeated hitting earlier, changed it to the supposed easier one and now it works. not sure whats the difference tho

Last edited:

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
Does anyone know of any other games like this one where it features a heavy focus on letting the protagonist get corrupted into a pervert/succubu's slave as a main route? Like, not the Lust Grimm style of "lose to this enemy to lose to it easier next time" style of corruption, but rather corruption that leads to a whole "pervert route" like this one has, or like Corruption of Champtions where you can actively pursue more slutty options?
We're trying to build a little Discord around this niche of seduction and corruption themes, you're welcome to join the Recollection Room here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-submissive-mc-banger-list.118424/post-9941793 — Lallapalooza's compiled a list & written short descriptions of quite a lot of these games so it might help to have a scroll there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: thrownawayburger
Dec 3, 2017
We're trying to build a little Discord around this niche of seduction and corruption themes, you're welcome to join the Recollection Room here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-submissive-mc-banger-list.118424/post-9941793 — Lallapalooza's compiled a list & written short descriptions of quite a lot of these games so it might help to have a scroll there :)

That thread is actually how I got to this game in the first place, so I'm already very well acquainted with it! Haven't checked out the Discord though, so might give that a shot, thanks!

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How do you activate the day/night cycle? Even coming back from a quest the town is in daytime.
It's implied it's evening when you return from the Dungeon of that day. That's when you return and talk to the guide, after you do the Deungeon of the day.

Reactions: Applekid

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
It's implied it's evening when you return from the Dungeon of that day. That's when you return and talk to the guide, after you do the Deungeon of the day.
I think in the first chapter of the game, if you come back having above 20 mana then it's visually daytime. (not gonna lie, that did not happened a lot on my save :LOL:)

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
What's the unused Pirika CG? Lots of her scenes change to a different variation after getting held 4+ times in that particular type.

For example after you get helf 4+ times from the handjob she raises her skirt and you start to use your own hands which has a noticeable CG difference that isn't immediately accessible in the recollection room.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes