VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Merry Christmas, my friends. I wish you the love, warmth, and health that we all need in these difficult times. Thank you for your support, it’s always nice to know that someone likes what I do).
About the next scene - I’ve already started work on it, it’s gonna be a corruption scene with a store security guard and a little scene with homeless Will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guccibandizzle

Sep 22, 2020
I've played this game soooo many times over, latest update was suppeerrrr hot and I just love seeing how nasty this housewife can get. Thank you for a great game <3

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How doing my friend, any news ?

Hello, my friends. So it's a typical development update post. 50 renders (about 80 total and half of all renders for the next update) were done since the previous post. The work goes smoothly and I fully returned to my regular working plan.
And here are two special arts (haired and shaved) for today's post. A little bit of love between two old friends.

langil

May 13, 2017
Helena's appearance together with her slutty nature make up the hottest character I've ever seen in any xxx game!

Reactions: Tony507

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi folks! Another 2 weeks are passed and another dev update is here. This time I made just 30 more renders, but they were pretty complex because of working with the clothing morphs. So I think I will end the main part of the scene (without animations) in the next 2 weeks and start to work with the short scene at Paul's work. Thanks for your support.

It seems that this time Maria doesn't have any options and will make anything that this security guy wants...

-----

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-12-13
A lot of praise was given to this game, even with so little content, will it be that praise and good points for the game, wasn't it for the DV to have already released new content? We have a variety of games on this site, and tons of games released every day to count on 2 hands games that often receive updates ..... finally if most DVs expect to take their daily bread off Patron waiting for supporters, they will die of hunger because there are few good DV who work with determination and love for what they do. :cautious:

Reactions: Priappus

exter

May 29, 2017
just commenting to follow
You know, you can scroll up to the start of the page and then click the "watch" button, right? Then you will get an alert (bell icon in the top right) when someone posts in this thread.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I am sad seeing that this masterpiece does not have the same reach as other games that in my opinion are worse, I do not know if it is the delay or constant updates, I wish I had money left over to help the dev

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Now that the anus has been shaved the game got so much better! Not a fan of hairy bungholes.
Nor am I, but now I'm a fan of this awesome game, what a little treasure I have just discovered. :)

Now the long agonising wait until the next update. :(

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone. First of all, I didn't finish the scene with the security guy yet. I already hate myself for making too many renders just for one scene. I've made about 60 renders and now it's already 172 total with 90 sexual images. At least only 10-20 are left to the end of the sexual part. So I will try to end the rest of the renders in the next two weeks and will start scripting and animations rendering. Thank you for supporting me.

And today will be not the in-game render but a monthly art. Here is Maria with her neighbors on vacation.

-------------

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018

Hello everyone. First of all, I didn't finish the scene with the security guy yet. I already hate myself for making too many renders just for one scene. I've made about 60 renders and now it's already 172 total with 90 sexual images. At least only 10-20 are left to the end of the sexual part. So I will try to end the rest of the renders in the next two weeks and will start scripting and animations rendering. Thank you for supporting me.

And today will be not the in-game render but a monthly art. Here is Maria with her neighbors on vacation.

-------------
Nice, 172 renders at this moment is good, compared to the previous update, it's faster

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, my friends. Tomorrow I will go on an unexpected vacation to another country for one week. But next week after this I will be fully free and will be able to make everything I will miss. All renders are almost done and I planning to end a little Paul work scene and will make animations. Thank you for your support.

And this time one of in-game renders for the new scene.

------------

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes