VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sorrow85, publicación: 5564821, miembro: 2034613"]

Hola a todos. Perdón por la actualización tardía, solo quería terminar de preparar las animaciones antes de esto. Así que ahora todas las animaciones están listas para renderizarse (y la mitad de ellas ya están renderizadas), así que estoy empezando a crear un archivo de script. Y creo que al final de la próxima semana haré la versión beta. Gracias por su paciencia y soporte.

Ah, y lamento no haber hecho una publicación de arte como prometí, por lo que la próxima actualización también incluirá una imagen de arte de María.

------------
[/CITA]
WOWWW
Asi me gusta... en español!!! jajajajaja
That's the way I like it... in Spanish!!! hahahahaha

;)

Reactions: cerebotio2

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone. First of all, I didn't manage to finish the script till the end of the previous week. Second - now I clearly know when it will be done. Today I will finish dialogs writing (only one short scene is left) and animations creating (all renders are done, I just need to combine them in Adobe Premier) and proofread Russian text. Tomorrow I will start translating to English (it usually takes 3-4 days) and the Beta release will certainly come out by Friday. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your support.

Oh, and new art will be done for the post after the beta release (It takes too much time to make it and I need this time to make release as soon as I can).

--------

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
It's a tiny update.

Constructive feedback, I think you've got something here. Alot of potential. But you need to increase size of the content and reduce the time making the content.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's not really just taken him nearly 5 months just to make 1 new event has it? Please tell me that the new update isn't just 1 event.

Razormix

Aug 8, 2018
Is there anyone posting the updated version? I would like to try the "new event". Thanks.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I believe so, unless my path has blocked me from other events. Its a 10min update
Well that's a bit disappointing, I wouldn't have thought spending $100 in total would be worth it just for a 10 minute update, thanks for replying anyway.

Reactions: Salomon108
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes