VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long time without updates, I've just tried to finish all renders every route for the upcoming scene. So now all renders (270 total) are done and already uploaded in the CG folder. I've already started making animations and I hope next update will be the last one before the beta release. Thanks for your support.

And I'm sorry for the in-game render for this post. I will make and post the art one during this week.

---------

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long time without updates, I've just tried to finish all renders every route for the upcoming scene. So now all renders (270 total) are done and already uploaded in the CG folder. I've already started making animations and I hope next update will be the last one before the beta release. Thanks for your support.

And I'm sorry for the in-game render for this post. I will make and post the art one during this week.

---------
any clue who is this new girl?

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018

---------
thank you

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
This is the first post I've ever written but I have to say, the animations in this game is probably the best I've seen, even better than DIK on a few scenes. Albeit it's so short so far but the high quality makes up for it. This game is an absolute gem and seeing the devs constantly updating the fans in the forums shows promise. This will be my first patreon.

Reactions: MMUN and shotzpro

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My dream is that Maria changes completely look becoming platinum punk short hair with tattoos and piercing.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

morago

Aug 6, 2020
Temptations are everywhere [v0.2.3] VanGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 266 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 244 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The files were deleted by the MEGA website. Upload them again please.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone. Sorry for the late update, I've just wanted to finish preparing animations before this. So now all animations are ready to render (and half of them are already rendered), so I'm starting to make a script file. And I think in the end of the next week I will make the beta release. Thanks for your patience and support.

Oh and I'm sorry that I didn't make an art post like I promised, so the next update will also contain an art image of Maria.

------------

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
But it always brings more work to Dev on lewd scene, with bush and without bush render etc
And its was a bit like a "sarcastic" way I said ;)
yeah i know, i recently picked up renderings for my game and noticed these things takes additional time. But overall caters to a larger audience.

Reactions: kaze32 and Sorrow85

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sorrow85, publicación: 5564821, miembro: 2034613"]

Hola a todos. Perdón por la actualización tardía, solo quería terminar de preparar las animaciones antes de esto. Así que ahora todas las animaciones están listas para renderizarse (y la mitad de ellas ya están renderizadas), así que estoy empezando a crear un archivo de script. Y creo que al final de la próxima semana haré la versión beta. Gracias por su paciencia y soporte.

Ah, y lamento no haber hecho una publicación de arte como prometí, por lo que la próxima actualización también incluirá una imagen de arte de María.

------------
[/CITA]
WOWWW

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes