RPGM Completed Tentacle Elf [Final] [ST Hot Dog King]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dirk a derk

Oct 24, 2018
it really felt like there was a lot of potential for this game even in the RPG maker engine, as it stands right now the game is ok but there certainly could be more depth in the world and story. the art while simplistic was a good turn on at the very most, a sequel or retelling with more depth and time to play would be awesome!

Reactions: Gaboris

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
for a BE and nipple fuck its... okay.
nothing major, can be completed in an hr or so. if your using both hands...
art is... well better than mine. but that's such a low bar that isn't saying much. its okay.
in total its an okay game if any of the pictures have your fetish, but not a lot to it.
rather grindy if you want to be a completionist, no enemy variation, a dozen or so levels of progressively (and only somewhat) harder mobs of tentacles.
tho would be interesting to see a sequel where the tentacle queen goes out to extract her revenge.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
@whateverbro
um you can search by tags in advanced search. tags is on the far right. just copy/paste into the search bar. the only down side is that it searches newest posted first and does not bump threads up if they have been updated

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Well their latest game looks to be a bit better. Now focusing on collecting semen for buffs and stuff. Battle fuck and all.

Anybody got a download?

Revenge of the elf

fuccin

Jun 19, 2020
the game gets way too grindy after a while, when i just want to get to the end, interested about the sequel though

Mar 28, 2020
I happen to be burdened with the nipple fuck fetish, so I suppose I must give it a go. I'll report back on how it was as soon as I can. Cheers.

EDIT: Am at the second-to-last encounter, and just can't force myself to grind through it. So, with that admittance, here is my incomplete review:

This game is strictly for fans of nipple-fucking. There is only one type of enemy, and most of the game's art is entirely visible in the preview on this site. The mechanics are very simple, and rather fun - at first. But after the 40th repeat of the same behaviour with the same unskippable picture sequences, it grows quite tedious. I recommend playing it for 10-minutes or so and then doing something else. Cheers.
how regrettable :cry:

Reactions: SlowDance
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes