bmul

Feb 13, 2019
@mouseguru After going through the game as well as your Patreon I have to say this looks extremly promising. Best of luck with all this.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ran into weird error messages after first tentacle encounter;
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: playerData is not defined<<run person.changeAssetSizes(_p, "breasts", "size", "10%", 0, playerData.sizeLimits.breasts.size)>>

Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: playerData is not defined<<run person.changeAssetSizes(_p, "breasts", "size", "10%", 0, playerData.sizeLimits.breasts.size)>>
For context this is with Elf Sorceress with the default preference settings and opting for "boldly stride" with due tentacle raep.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ran into weird error messages after first tentacle encounter;

For context this is with Elf Sorceress with the default preference settings and opting for "boldly stride" with due tentacle raep.
Would you export a save file and upload it, please? With the bug showing on the screen.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This worked. TYVM! BTW, the max size is 'E', based on what the description now says for my MC.

This is not working. I have checked repeatedly, with 100% energy, from 7AM until evening (going back and forth to town to make time pass) and the option to do something in the garden never appears.
Checked your save and figured out why not. Go explore the riverfront, go south to visit Helen the Nun (whom you learned about at the Lewd Club), and gather some tentacle jizz from her. THEN go home and you can fertilize some dickshrooms.

Turns out you'd already built a fence around the garden, planted a garden, and gotten some lewd gardening techniques from Fuchsia, so that was the only thing missing.

There's a minor bug in the scene, but it should still work. Also, with this smattering of small, random bugs, I'll do a bugfix release in the next day or so to take care of all of them.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Duh, my bad. I thought I had the jizz already in my inventory. Must have used it and forgotten to replace it. Yep, works just fine once I have the jizz.

Thanks for helping me with this!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ran into another bunch of errors, this one rather worse as the error popups eventually pretty much screw up the whole... parsing? of the game. (Using Firefox if that's relevant.)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ran into another bunch of errors, this one rather worse as the error popups eventually pretty much screw up the whole... parsing? of the game. (Using Firefox if that's relevant.)
Uhm. This doesn't help at all, unfortunately. What did you do to get into this state? I tried backing up in the history but only got more errors.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Uhm. This doesn't help at all, unfortunately. What did you do to get into this state? I tried backing up in the history but only got more errors.
Bunch of tentacle pregnancies pretty much. Wonder if it has something to do with the preggo appearance changes? IIRC I noticed cup size had gone up to G despite the preference supposedly capping it at E still being ticked. :unsure:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Bunch of tentacle pregnancies pretty much. Wonder if it has something to do with the preggo appearance changes? IIRC I noticed cup size had gone up to G despite the preference supposedly capping it at E still being ticked. :unsure:
Ok, if this is the result of a tentacle *birth*, I'll look into that. I haven't retested tentacle birth in a while. If you have a save from shortly before a tentacle birth, that would really help.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ok, if this is the result of a tentacle *birth*, I'll look into that. I haven't retested tentacle birth in a while. If you have a save from shortly before a tentacle birth, that would really help.
Sorry, can't help there. Was just spamming the wait to evening/sleep loop waiting for the pregnancies to finish. :/

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug report #1: My MC gave birth to two tentacles. Despite having given birth to the two that she was carrying, afterwards the game said that she was still pregnant with one tentacle. The game seems to treat this as a new pregnancy, given how long it takes for her to spit out this "leftover" spawn that shouldn't exist. See bug #3 below.

Bug report #2: I captured one of the tentacles she gave birth to. There was no mention of the captured tentacle in her stats.

Bug report #3: A couple of weeks later of fast-forwarding she gave birth to the lone remaining tentacle. I checked her status and it showed that she was no longer pregnant. However, right after I did that it seems that the game has become corrupted. All of my old non-disk saves now display error messages upon loading them and/or trying to play them. To try to get a non-disk save to send you I had to turn off the error pop-ups. I'm not sure if this save will be of any use to you, but it's all I have. As RNDM first noticed, there is something drastically messed up with the pregnancy code.

Bug report #4: Chaya and Felicia never give birth.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Bug report #1: My MC gave birth to two tentacles. Despite having given birth to the two that she was carrying, afterwards the game said that she was still pregnant with one tentacle. The game seems to treat this as a new pregnancy, given how long it takes for her to spit out this "leftover" spawn that shouldn't exist. See bug #3 below.

Bug report #2: I captured one of the tentacles she gave birth to. There was no mention of the captured tentacle in her stats.

Bug report #3: A couple of weeks later of fast-forwarding she gave birth to the lone remaining tentacle. I checked her status and it showed that she was no longer pregnant. However, right after I did that it seems that the game has become corrupted. All of my old non-disk saves now display error messages upon loading them and/or trying to play them. To try to get a non-disk save to send you I had to turn off the error pop-ups. I'm not sure if this save will be of any use to you, but it's all I have. As RNDM first noticed, there is something drastically messed up with the pregnancy code.

Bug report #4: Chaya and Felicia never give birth.
If the MC is impregnated by tentacles multiple times, they can have multiple pregnancies which end at different times. I'll need a save from BEFORE the first birth to test to see if this is the case.

The display of captured tentacles isn't implemented yet.

For #3, close the tab entirely and re-open it, then reload your other saves. I've seen a similar pregnancy birth bug, with popups all over the place, reported before, so I'll definitely be looking into that.

For #4, weird. The code is in there, so I'll look into why birth doesn't happen for them.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If the MC is impregnated by tentacles multiple times, they can have multiple pregnancies which end at different times. I'll need a save from BEFORE the first birth to test to see if this is the case.

The display of captured tentacles isn't implemented yet.

For #3, close the tab entirely and re-open it, then reload your other saves. I've seen a similar pregnancy birth bug, with popups all over the place, reported before, so I'll definitely be looking into that.

For #4, weird. The code is in there, so I'll look into why birth doesn't happen for them.
#1: That makes sense. Thanks. The save that I posted in #420 should provide you the answer to the multiple pregnancies question.

#2: Thanks.

#3: Tried that before I reported the bug. No joy. None of my 3 non-disk saves load without popping up errors. Unfortunately, all 3 normal saves are after the MC had her first birth. >>> I loaded the save from post #420 (which is from several days before she gives birth) and it loads fine, and the game plays okay from that save point forward. So the bug is definitely related to giving birth, as problems only begin after birthing. You should be able to run my save from post #420 forward until she gives birth to see the bug. You may have to run it forward after her first birthing to her second birthing to trigger the pop-ups. I just remember that after the second birthing I could no longer load non-disk saves without pop-ups, but the trigger may have been earlier than that. I didn't try loading any saves between the first and second birthings.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I expected it might only be a day or so for me to get out a bugfix release, and I've already fixed some of the bugs, but with the number of bugs being reported (including several on TFGamesSite) it'll be sometime this weekend.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Hi, ive been trying to encounter Karnul in the forest but the encounter never starts. I always go to the forest glen at 10pm and then after.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes