EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Started a new game. Went to town to buy a knife, then wandered the forest until I fought a tentacle beast. Combat ended with this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I click OK:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'flags' of undefined

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
With these fixes I was finally able to get the scene where Chaya gives birth. Thanks!

Question: are you not able to create and harvest dickshrooms more than once?
For now, just once. That'll likely change in the future.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Started a new game. Went to town to buy a knife, then wandered the forest until I fought a tentacle beast. Combat ended with this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I click OK:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'flags' of undefined
Please attach a save where you're in the forest, before the attack. I should be able to isolate it and release a patch.

Jul 29, 2017
Went to The Arena and after spamming lust bolt to win got an error
<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'debt' of undefined

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, folks...patch release time. This is a patched HTML file. Just unzip it in your game folder and delete the previous HTML file that was there.

Reactions: AWolfe

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Still having problems using the file above here is a file mid problem
Judging from your save, it looks like the problem was caused by you looking at your character summary, player inventory, etc., during the tentacle encounter. I don't have an immediate fix for that, but apparently that breaks the encounter.

I tried undoing several steps until I got back to the town square, then went back and forth between the town square and the town whore tavern until I encountered tentacles again. After defending myself, the "continue" link worked just fine.

I'll add "looking at your character summary breaks a tentacle encounter" to my bug list, for the next release.

WonderDog

Donor
Jan 14, 2018
The MEGA link in the OP has a filename tentacleslave-0.11.7.zip but contains an older version Tentacle Slave 0.10.7.html

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Game completely broke saving just before tentacle raid
I see why that happened. On the screen where you say "yes" to see what the tentacles want, when you're taking the fairy wood to Keawe, there's a check that caps your arousal at one less than max. Unfortunately it's bugged, and your arousal ends up null -- which screws up the portrait.

Click the "undo" button until you're one scene BEFORE the yes/no choice, then open up the Javascript console and type this:

SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].stats.arousal = 99;

Then everything will work.

I'm checking a few other things and I'll release a proper patch shortly.

In other good news...my artist just came through and delivered the fetish art for Alora, so Patrons will be able to enjoy seeing her kinky fetish outfit!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Work has been hellacious this past week. This coming weekend, I'll finish up the testing and patching, do one more bugfix release, and move on to the Patreon content -- which I still owe March's patrons. The next release after that will be the second set of Patreon content, which will probably come out at the beginning of May and go to all April patrons.

And then it's back to your regularly scheduled (free) mayhem!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
OOPS!! Ok, I'll fix that...
The upload link has not been fixed yet. Which is unfortunate, given that some of the bugs that I encountered were actually solved in that build. Would be nice if you could fix this up mate.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The upload link has not been fixed yet. Which is unfortunate, given that some of the bugs that I encountered were actually solved in that build. Would be nice if you could fix this up mate.
Been too busy to fix that, but you can use the patch file which DOES fix that.

It'll get fixed the "right" way this weekend.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ugh...well, work is finally settling down.

Looking at how late in the month it is, I'd rather actually put some content in this next release than just do another small bugfix. So...I have 2-3 various scenes that, between my two writers, have piled up during my work-related bug-out. I'm in the process of integrating those, and the next release should happen either over the weekend or Monday at the latest. Then it's off to finish the Patreon content.

And March patrons still gets the first Patreon release, and April patrons still get the second, even if it takes me into May to finish those... o_O

Between this forum and tfgamessite, I've also gotten multiple requests to fix the damn character viewer so you can "see" yourself. Add in the groin description, tails, etc. If you've got it, flaunt it. So that's also going to happen in May.

Now...the most votes have gone to further progressing the tentacle "submit" story path, and I've been thinking...at some point I'm going to need to start building interactions between you and those lovely tentacles -- especially if you've got a tentacle hive there. And if I'm going to start building those interactions, I'm likely going to need to flesh out the nightly sex training scenes -- because I think the tentacles should start interacting there.

I'm planning on commissioning just ONE piece of art this coming month -- Felicia's tentacle "gift" scene -- and dedicating the rest of the funds to hiring a writer to start working on those nightly sex training scenes. This sex trainer needs more flesh on it! :p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game has no femdom, if that is all that you're looking for.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This game has no femdom, if that is all that you're looking for.
This game has a LITTLE femdom. Not a lot at the moment.

1) If you've kept your dominance high, then when you encounter Lady Reyna (on the path where you follow the mysterious woman), you'll domme her.
2) If you follow the mysterious woman and either follow through with Keawe to get the tentacle attack on your house, or if you piss off Keawe (due to fucking around with tentacles too many times) and switch to joining the Coven of the Old Gods to be able to summon tentacles to your house, then you can encounter Marie, the head of security, at the Church. Once you start corrupting her, you might see her wearing a dog collar. Ask her about it, and you'll be able to visit her at night and discover that the head of security is really a sub who gets off on being dominated.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes