mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
game's really fun and i enjoy it like "TITS" and "COC2" because their both text based and their art is good and your artwork is really good like their's so i can see this potentially be good like those game's keep up the good work. ^_^
Thanks for the compliments. ^^;;

Work is STILL being a grind...close to done with the new content, but taking me longer than expected. Soon!!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
What...a...grind. :-/

Dealing with massive extra hours with work...but I do have some good news. Firstly, I'm including variant content so that you can repeatedly see the "Happy Herm" event and see something different the second time around. I'm about halfway through the very last part of this multi-part event.

And secondly...my artist just finished the new art for Captain Roberts. When I release this next Patreon release, I'll also release a public version with the new art.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, who's that "Athruvohr" character in the images on the first post? I looked in the guide and the changelog and don't see her being mentionned a single time so I was curious.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Wait, who's that "Athruvohr" character in the images on the first post? I looked in the guide and the changelog and don't see her being mentionned a single time so I was curious.
She's in there. Her nickname is "Athra" and she's a SECOND succubus that you can encounter if you 1) DON'T follow the mysterious woman, and 2) find and explore the ruined tower in the forest.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ugh...work has been "not fun."

Looking for a new job atm, which has taken up more time than I expected. I'm getting by in the meantime and STILL working on finishing up the release. I actually found someone who was willing to help me with writing the last scene...but then he had to bug out. Something came up on his end and he couldn't help after all.

Part of the reason things have been going so slowly isn't just work sucking, and I need to change things up a bit if I want to make better progress. It's also due to just getting bored with the Patreon content I've been writing. I want to give you guys what you asked for...but I also don't want to slow things to such a crawl that NO one's happy.

After this Patreon release (which will include some minor non-Patreon content, courtesy of another contributing writer), I'm going back to working on the free content for a bit, so I can get my groove back. Then back to finishing the other Patreon content.

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
I can't play the game as it gives me a load of errors and then the start screen is just black with no options or no way to start

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I can't play the game as it gives me a load of errors and then the start screen is just black with no options or no way to start
Which browser? Screenshot?

I'd suggest trying another browser and seeing if the same thing happens. Other people aren't seeing those errors, so it has to be something on your end.

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
Which browser? Screenshot?

I'd suggest trying another browser and seeing if the same thing happens. Other people aren't seeing those errors, so it has to be something on your end.
Nevermind! Turns out I had to use chrome instead of Microsoft edge, game works perfectly now^^

Mpawsy

Jan 12, 2019
I'm not sure if I haven't triggered some flag but I followed the guide to talk to Jewel at the church but cannot find her anywhere. I've tried going to the laundry at the specific time slots and there is no "Kitchens" option that I could see. Am I missing something?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure if I haven't triggered some flag but I followed the guide to talk to Jewel at the church but cannot find her anywhere. I've tried going to the laundry at the specific time slots and there is no "Kitchens" option that I could see. Am I missing something?
Possibly. Attach a save and I can take a look.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Still looking for a new job. On the plus side, a couple of new developments. Firstly, I'm going to have a fair amount of new (free) content, courtesy of my writer. It'll be focused on corrupting Fuchsia in the Church. Secondly, the final Patreon "happy herms" scene ended up being MUCH longer than I expected it to be. Got my groove back in a big way, which is great for my Patrons.

I'm going to have a tiny bit of breather this week from having to job-hunt -- got a decent-paying side gig. Hopefully that'll give me enough time to wrap everything up and do a release by this coming weekend.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
FINALLY finished the monster-sized final scene of the Patreon content! I have some odds and ends to add, plus some debugging to do, but I'll finally have this release out either tomorrow or Monday!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Android Port pls
I'm not an Android dev, but would be open to someone else doing a conversion. However, note that the way that character images are displayed in the game, probably wouldn't display very well on a phone.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game does not need to be "ported" to Android. It would just need to detect that it's running on a smartphone and reformat the display to fit a smartphone screen. Which is not a trivial task to implement.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
is there a new version yet?
Work has been pretty impossible lately. I'm done with the Patreon content and about halfway done with the final scene of the free content I've been working on. Hopefully I'll have a release this weekend, since I spent the ENTIRETY of last weekend working. For like 14-16 hours a day. -_-

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hopefully I'll have a release this weekend, since I spent the ENTIRETY of last weekend working. For like 14-16 hours a day. -_-
Thanks muchly for both this and prior updates, but seriously, 14-16 hour days better not be your standard for work... Does not do good things to your mind and body.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Work has been pretty impossible lately. I'm done with the Patreon content and about halfway done with the final scene of the free content I've been working on. Hopefully I'll have a release this weekend, since I spent the ENTIRETY of last weekend working. For like 14-16 hours a day. -_-
oh so ur the dev! i didn't know lol

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes