mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I am keeping a close eye on this one. A broodmother tentacle mistress sounds like my kinda character! XD
Glad you're interested. :3

Quick status update. I'm about 90% done integrating the additional scenes that have been written. The rest will get finished either tonight or tomorrow, and I expect to have a new release hopefully BEFORE the first.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Well...the best-laid plans, etc. I still have ONE more scene left to add from what my writers have submitted.

I've only asked my writers to write their scenes ONCE, with any variant text (if the player has a futa cock or is using a strap-on instead, for example) up to me to add. And adding the last series of scenes (all involving Fuchsia) took up all of my free time today.

That means the release will most likely happen Thursday, as I'll be mostly busy tomorrow and I still need to debug and fully test. Anyone who's paid for April will, of course, get this release, and both March and April Patrons will get the next Patreon-only release.

Yes, my seriously delayed releases are making my schedule confusing, but hopefully I can start getting caught up now!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Finished all of the additional content. I still need to edit some of the existing scenes to reflect whether the main player has a tentacock, tenta-tail, etc., instead of a normal futa cock. Anyway, the release should be out sometime tomorrow.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaand...we have a release. 0.12.0 is out!

Knowing how these things go, there are probably still bugs...so help me find 'em!

New Patreon content is up next! Hopefully in another week and a half or so.

EDIT: In the next couple of days, I'm planning on updating the game guide as well.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you take Fuchsia shopping time does not pass. I'm sure this is an oversight. It also does not pass when you show her the dickshrooms.

I get "TODO: More pet play!" when trying to do pet play with Marie to get the new content in the change log: Updated "pet play" scene for Marie to take your tentacle "blessings" into account. It's either a non-repeatable event or a bug.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
When you take Fuchsia shopping time does not pass. I'm sure this is an oversight. It also does not pass when you show her the dickshrooms.

I get "TODO: More pet play!" when trying to do pet play with Marie to get the new content in the change log: Updated "pet play" scene for Marie to take your tentacle "blessings" into account. It's either a non-repeatable event or a bug.
Yes, time not passing is an oversight.

As far as the pet play scene I'm talking about, it's the first one, NOT the repeatable one. My other writer did the new tentacle jizz scene (which you can trigger if you either have a tentacock/tentatail, or have collected some tentacle jizz), and he'll be doing the one with dickshrooms next. Not sure if I'll do the "more pet play" one before I do some of the nightly sex training scenes, though.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The heirloom quest immediately bugs out all progression content when it fails

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The heirloom quest immediately bugs out all progression content when it fails
What do you mean, "bugs out all progression content"? You mean a bug appears on the screen, or that you simply can't progress? The latter is expected (although I really should provide a way to recover from that). The former isn't.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
That's...interesting. Randomly peeked at the latest Patreon poll for which cursed item to implement next. The cat collar and the cowbell collar had been tied, but someone apparently UNvoted for the cowbell collar. Now the cat collar is slightly ahead.

I've already added a way to achieve the final "happy herms" bandit curse, and I'm just working through the scenes where you see them perform. Once all that's done, I'll do a Patreon release, then go back and add the ability to wear the cat collar yourself, or have a servant/slave wear it and do another release.

Having Chaya wear it won't change her looks, but it WILL have some effects on her. :3

After both of those, I'll do a THIRD Patreon release where you can curse Marie, the head of Church security. If I'm lucky, I can fit all of that into the month of May, then get back to doing regular game content afterwards.

Up for very late May/early June:
  • Fixing the character viewer so you can see your groin description, tailcock, etc.
  • Displaying how many spawn you've captured, etc., in the character viewer
  • Adding a "church corruption" viewer so you can easily figure out what to do next
  • Adding other ways to lower arousal, other than just having sex at night, or at the Service the Tip bar (after you get past the novice level)
  • Fixing public exposure to actually work properly
  • And updating the game guide!!
I do want to add more actual game content as well, but the play experience is suffering without these fixes.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hello, i just started new game, but got this error after choosing race, and click "begin!"
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'cost' of undefined<<set $player.coin -= personData.houses[$houseChoice].cost>>

thanks for the great game btw!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
hello, i just started new game, but got this error after choosing race, and click "begin!"
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'cost' of undefined<<set $player.coin -= personData.houses[$houseChoice].cost>>

thanks for the great game btw!
I've had other people run into this same error, and for them it's always been a browser issue. What browser are you using?

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I've had other people run into this same error, and for them it's always been a browser issue. What browser are you using?
i'm using chrome, well thats funny cause i remember playing older version and it's just fine
idk let me try download firefox, thanks!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i'm using chrome, well thats funny cause i remember playing older version and it's just fine
idk let me try download firefox, thanks!
Very odd. I use Chrome myself for development, you shouldn't be having that issue. Let me know if it persists after you re-download (and maybe reboot).

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
Very odd. I use Chrome myself for development, you shouldn't be having that issue. Let me know if it persists after you re-download (and maybe reboot).
yep still got the same error. lol
have been tried revert to older version till v10 but still got the same error, so yeah...

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
yep still got the same error. lol
have been tried revert to older version till v10 but still got the same error, so yeah...
I just tried with 0.12.0 and didn't get any such error. Not sure what's going on on your end.

For the record:

1) Choose Elf race
2) Choose Forest home (can't choose anything else)
3) Choose Felicia and Chaya as companions and click Begin
4) Enter a name and click continue

Not seeing any error.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I just tried with 0.12.0 and didn't get any such error. Not sure what's going on on your end.

For the record:

1) Choose Elf race
2) Choose Forest home (can't choose anything else)
3) Choose Felicia and Chaya as companions and click Begin
4) Enter a name and click continue

Not seeing any error.
LMFAO! got it! it's been so long since i played and i forgot to choose the first slaves, oh when you realize how blind you are as a bat in a stripper club! XD
thanks for taking your patience with me!
cheers mate!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
LMFAO! got it! it's been so long since i played and i forgot to choose the first slaves, oh when you realize how blind you are as a bat in a stripper club! XD
thanks for taking your patience with me!
cheers mate!
Ok...I'll have to fix the bug that happens if you forget to choose them. :)

Enjoy!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It's time for another update.

I'm about halfway through the Happy Herms scenes. Looks like I'll MOST LIKELY finish Monday or Tuesday next week.

In other news, I just got back a nice pair of scenes from my artist for the tentacle "gift" scene where Felicia gets lactating breasts. That'll be in the next release...even though it'll MOSTLY be just new Patreon content. I'm also wiring in the existing Felicia art, and adding some new "pregnant" variants as well.

Next up on the art schedule...Captain Roberts! See her in all her pound-of-futa-flesh glory, during the bandit attack in the forest. And for patrons, you'll be getting additional art for her as well.

It's been several months since I did my last art poll, so in June, you can expect another art poll to determine what erotic and exotic beauties you'll see next!

Reactions: Schizz0 and AWolfe

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Another short update. Work has been brutal, but I should have the rest of the update done over the weekend, with a release on Monday.

A few juicy details about the release:

• Captain Roberts performs with her crew of cursed beauties, pretending to be a sea captain!
  • Chemise -- the cursed lingerie-wearing futa -- does a striptease...with a twist!
  • Chiquitas -- the cursed lactating lovely -- spreads some milk around!
  • There's a grand finale, with some audience participation!
I intend for these scenes to have variants after you've seen the whole event once, and for other parts to be either added or to replace existing scenes, when you re-visit the event. I'll ONLY be implementing the "first visit" scene versions for now, though.

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
game's really fun and i enjoy it like "TITS" and "COC2" because their both text based and their art is good and your artwork is really good like their's so i can see this potentially be good like those game's keep up the good work. ^_^

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes