mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hi, ive been trying to encounter Karnul in the forest but the encounter never starts. I always go to the forest glen at 10pm and then after.
In order to encounter Karnul, you have to meet Sensua and then ask her for either a herm cock, or for help with your succubus problem (you only get that second option when you don't follow the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game). Once you've captured a tentacle beast for her and helped her free Karnul from the book, THEN you'll be able to meet him in the forest glen after 10 pm.

If you've done all that and he's still not showing up, post a save, please.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
In order to encounter Karnul, you have to meet Sensua and then ask her for either a herm cock, or for help with your succubus problem (you only get that second option when you don't follow the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game). Once you've captured a tentacle beast for her and helped her free Karnul from the book, THEN you'll be able to meet him in the forest glen after 10 pm.

If you've done all that and he's still not showing up, post a save, please.

I did do all of that so here is a save file

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Made a list of all of the reported bugs, including the ones I've already fixed. Looks like I've got 7-8 to knock out this weekend!

Because of the delay from the bugfixes, the Patreon content will get released in two parts over early April. Everyone who's paid for March will get the first Patreon release.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Might take me till Monday to finish the bugfix release, but I'll get there!

Also, seeing where my Patreon is going, there's a good possibility that I'll hit (or at least come close to) the $250 level for the month of April...that means it's time to start looking for additional help with story writing. I'm going to float a paid writing gig for this coming month, to help speed up development of the game.

I will eventually get things like the content for the Service the Tip bar finished for more advanced dancing, but I'm going to first start out with content that adds to the main storyline -- specifically, the tentacles "submit" path. More details on what to expect, soon!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I really think that you should devote some attention to classes like the Huntress and Alchemist before you spend time on the bar. The Sorceress has the Arena. What the heck do the other classes have that compares to that? She gets to train and earn money (and lots of it) at the same time. No one else gets that, AFAIK.

Oh, and before I forget, did you fix the broken bow combat that I reported a couple of versions ago? I haven't checked to see what the status of that is in the most recent version you released here.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I really think that you should devote some attention to classes like the Huntress and Alchemist before you spend time on the bar. The Sorceress has the Arena. What the heck do the other classes have that compares to that? She gets to train and earn money (and lots of it) at the same time. No one else gets that, AFAIK.

Oh, and before I forget, did you fix the broken bow combat that I reported a couple of versions ago? I haven't checked to see what the status of that is in the most recent version you released here.
That broken bow issue SHOULD be fixed now. If I forgot to include it in the list of fixes...oops. :)

Anyway, I do plan on adding more content for the other classes. That'll happen over the next couple of months, in and amongst more story content.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Turns out that's not quite right. You can ONLY encounter Karnul if you didn't originally follow the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game. In that case, you can conceivably ask Sensua for TWO different things: getting a herm cock, OR getting help with your succubus problem. Once you choose one, Karnul will show up in the forest late at night so you can potentially get the other option as well.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Turns out that's not quite right. You can ONLY encounter Karnul if you didn't originally follow the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game. In that case, you can conceivably ask Sensua for TWO different things: getting a herm cock, OR getting help with your succubus problem. Once you choose one, Karnul will show up in the forest late at night so you can potentially get the other option as well.
thank you

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Okay...I have a writer!

Since I'm focusing on new content, I'm going to have the writer first fill in some incomplete scenes for Marie -- especially since the Patreon content I'm working on next will involve her anyway.

I did notice that I got a TON of declines this month. Sad...hopefully some of those will process out over the next few days. Then I can decide how much to spend on more artz...and btw, my non-furry artist will have the fetish outfit art for Alora done fairly soon!

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Keawe keeps killing the tentacles you try too put too sleep with the darts, how do you stop her from doing that?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Keawe keeps killing the tentacles you try too put too sleep with the darts, how do you stop her from doing that?
The fight is very tricky. UNLESS you have the fully corrupt bracelet (made with a corrupt crystal and tainted wood), it's damn near impossible to stop her. I'll be tweaking this fight to make it harder to win (and easier to lose) soon.

In the meantime...I posted this same guide a few pages back, but here it is again.

• Save before the battle!!
  • DON'T repair anything around the house (other than fencing in and planting the garden)
  • Make sure you have the fully corrupt bracelet
  • For the first two waves of attacking tentacles, just guard. Don't help Keawe, but don't use the bracelet yet.
  • During the third wave, use the bracelet on the tentacles. Then guard. The tentacles will use mostly arousal-based attacks that round, against both you and Keawe. This will start weakening Keawe's choker, which blocks arousal.
  • Use the bracelet on the tentacles, *and then on Keawe*, during the fourth round. This will almost definitely result in Keawe's choker breaking.
Then just hope that Keawe gets too aroused during the fifth and final round. If not, then reload and try again.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
The fight is very tricky. UNLESS you have the fully corrupt bracelet (made with a corrupt crystal and tainted wood), it's damn near impossible to stop her. I'll be tweaking this fight to make it harder to win (and easier to lose) soon.

In the meantime...I posted this same guide a few pages back, but here it is again.

• Save before the battle!!
  • DON'T repair anything around the house (other than fencing in and planting the garden)
  • Make sure you have the fully corrupt bracelet
  • For the first two waves of attacking tentacles, just guard. Don't help Keawe, but don't use the bracelet yet.
  • During the third wave, use the bracelet on the tentacles. Then guard. The tentacles will use mostly arousal-based attacks that round, against both you and Keawe. This will start weakening Keawe's choker, which blocks arousal.
  • Use the bracelet on the tentacles, *and then on Keawe*, during the fourth round. This will almost definitely result in Keawe's choker breaking.
Then just hope that Keawe gets too aroused during the fifth and final round. If not, then reload and try again.

I'm not trying too lose the battle but trying the control route, walkthrough said you had to sedate a tentacle during the fight without killing it but keawe keeps targetting the same tentacle as you and since it takes 3-4 darts to take out a tentacle it's usually dead by then.

Also wondering how to mix the perfum with tentacle jizz since i don't get the option anywhere, i have both items.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm not trying too lose the battle but trying the control route, walkthrough said you had to sedate a tentacle during the fight without killing it but keawe keeps targetting the same tentacle as you and since it takes 3-4 darts to take out a tentacle it's usually dead by then.

Also wondering how to mix the perfum with tentacle jizz since i don't get the option anywhere, i have both items.
I'll work on the combat mechanics so you and Keawe aren't targeting the same creature, and make sure that goes out as part of the upcoming bugfix release. Also, for mixing the perfume and tentacle jizz, go into your inventory by clicking on your character. You can click on the perfume there to mix it.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
I'll work on the combat mechanics so you and Keawe aren't targeting the same creature, and make sure that goes out as part of the upcoming bugfix release. Also, for mixing the perfume and tentacle jizz, go into your inventory by clicking on your character. You can click on the perfume there to mix it.
Ok thank you

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Getting some kind of error where tentacle encounters in the forest keep bugging out and the page displays nothing but "Continue".

I can encounter them after the first few days but then never again.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Getting some kind of error where tentacle encounters in the forest keep bugging out and the page displays nothing but "Continue".

I can encounter them after the first few days but then never again.
Seen that myself, I'm investigating.

Anyway...LOTS of bugs fixed so far! I have just a few bugs to go, so the bugfix release will most likely happen tomorrow.

Still looking into:

• Tentacle encounters not firing properly in the forest after you beat them
  • Some quests get marked complete before you actually complete them
  • Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: cannot read property 'current' of undefined (during tentacle raid)
  • Chaya and Felicia never give birth
All of the rest are fixed. I couldn't reproduce the issue with Keawe showing up in the scenes when you use a fertility potion at home, though, but I did find another bug there. I fixed the bug where getting the option of taking the fertility potion wasn't consistent, and I also fixed a bug where, if you're already pregnant with as many spawn as your womb can handle, you won't see the morning followup event after summoning tentacles to your home.

Almost there!!

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
After messing around a bit it seems to be triggered by defeating the tentacles in combat. It doesn't seem to matter what choice you select after that, they simply don't trigger the normal event afterwards.

Losing to them doesn't seem to affect it.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I was able to fix a number of issues with the tentacle attack on your house, mostly related to being able to knock out a tentacle beast before Keawe takes it out, and having that tally up at the end of the combat. Keawe already targets a random tentacle beast, so I just lowered the amount of damage she does per hit and was able to knock out a tentacle creature during the combat. And, I also figured out why defeating tentacles in the forest, made it so you couldn't encounter them in the forest again.

I still have three more bugs to fix but got unexpectedly slammed with work this weekend. I should be able to finish fixing those bugs by Tuesday.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaand...finally! Got the bugfix release out, and as you'll see from the change log, there are a TON of fixes in there. Many of them were reported, but some of them, I found while doing extensive debugging. Hopefully that'll stabilize the game enough to get back to building MOAR CONTENT. :3

There's just a few outstanding issues that I can't reproduce, so if any of you can help me out there, I'll fix those too:

• During testing, Chaya gave birth, so perhaps this reported issue was because of the UI issue surrounding tentacle birth?
  • "breasts" is undefined, after your companion(s) return after being lost in the forest
  • Some quests are marked as complete, before you complete them -- specifically, finding a special crystal and retrieving a stolen family heirloom
  • I couldn't see any mention of Keawe showing up in the scenes after you summon tentacles to your house.

The next release will be mostly Patreon content...but because I now have a couple of writers, I'll be adding the new content they've written so there will be a bit of new content for the rest of you, too.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
With these fixes I was finally able to get the scene where Chaya gives birth. Thanks!

Question: are you not able to create and harvest dickshrooms more than once?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes