AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
oh so ur the dev! i didn't know lol
You would have had you taken more time to look at post #1 in this thread (where it says who the dev is). Or that nice green tag under his name that says "Game Developer".

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
You would have had you taken more time to look at post #1 in this thread (where it says who the dev is). Or that nice green tag under his name that says "Game Developer".
yea i saw that it said game dev under their name. i just thought i meant they were a game game dev, not the dev of this game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yea i saw that it said game dev under their name. i just thought i meant they were a game game dev, not the dev of this game
It does mean they're a dev... Who happens to have exactly the same name as the dev of this game. It's even in the title, and this thread's address. :ROFLMAO:

Between what Awolfe listed, and the two I've added, I'm pretty sure I'd be feeling a tad sheepish in your shoes.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Would love to know when a version is released
Mouseguru, the dev, is very very good about keeping us informed as to what the status of the game is and when he plans to make a release, as well as posting the releases. His last status report was post #518 (on the previous page) on Aug. 14, where he explained that development for the game would be slowing down and why. You'd know this if you spent some time going back through this thread and reading it before making stupid posts. If/when he has more info he'll tell us. Until then you just need to be patient. Like most game developers here on F95zone, he does not work on game-making full-time, but has a regular day job (and personal life) that he must attend to.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Mouseguru, the dev, is very very good about keeping us informed as to what the status of the game is and when he plans to make a release, as well as posting the releases. His last status report was post #518 (on the previous page) on Aug. 14, where he explained that development for the game would be slowing down and why. You'd know this if you spent some time going back through this thread and reading it before making stupid posts. If/when he has more info he'll tell us. Until then you just need to be patient. Like most game developers here on F95zone, he does not work on game-making full-time, but has a regular day job (and personal life) that he must attend to.
The problem right now is an IRregular day job. If it were regular, it would be much easier to get releases out.

I'm just about finished with the new Fuchsia content. Making adjustments to what my writer submitted, in case the PC has any tentacle "blessings" from the tentacle attack on your house. Apparently, the "lewd club" scene where the PC gets initiated, also needs those adjustments.

Hoofing it with random side jobs till Friday. Hoping that after Friday, I can finish and release this thing.

Thinking about hitting the pause button on my Patreon for next month, but that'll depend on if one of the dev jobs I've applied for, gets back to me this week. If one does, then I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

PregMageTD

Mar 25, 2019
The problem right now is an IRregular day job. If it were regular, it would be much easier to get releases out.

I'm just about finished with the new Fuchsia content. Making adjustments to what my writer submitted, in case the PC has any tentacle "blessings" from the tentacle attack on your house. Apparently, the "lewd club" scene where the PC gets initiated, also needs those adjustments.

Hoofing it with random side jobs till Friday. Hoping that after Friday, I can finish and release this thing.

Thinking about hitting the pause button on my Patreon for next month, but that'll depend on if one of the dev jobs I've applied for, gets back to me this week. If one does, then I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.
The sheer fact that you respond to these kinds of posts does an immense amount of good in terms of goodwill amongst patrons and simple fans. Updates are nice, but hearing that your love for the project hasn't seemed to diminish despite IRL issues is the real key here. Keep it up, Mouseguru! I hope things even out soon.

Reactions: mouseguru

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Latest TS/IRL update.

As always, life is complicated. But, I can most likely squeeze in time this weekend to finish and release.

My writer seems to be very excited to keep pressing on, and the scenes AFTER the two I'm currently adjusting will be much less complicated to implement. They've already written several more scenes, and seem to be progressing at a steady pace. Other than implementing those new scenes, I want to focus on game functionality and cleanup after this, at least until I sort out my work situation. That'll make future releases easier to get out in a semi-timely manner.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Latest TS/IRL update.

As always, life is complicated. But, I can most likely squeeze in time this weekend to finish and release.

My writer seems to be very excited to keep pressing on, and the scenes AFTER the two I'm currently adjusting will be much less complicated to implement. They've already written several more scenes, and seem to be progressing at a steady pace. Other than implementing those new scenes, I want to focus on game functionality and cleanup after this, at least until I sort out my work situation. That'll make future releases easier to get out in a semi-timely manner.
Cool

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Another update. The last Fuchsia scene is FINALLY done. I have some testing and debugging to do, which I can hopefully knock out this weekend.

Job-wise, I have several good prospects, but for at least the next week or two, I'll probably be spending far too much time working on shitty side work, and not a lot of time working on Tentacle Slave. Fortunately, that looks to be turning around towards the end of September.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Still haven't landed that perfect-job-in-the-sky...but I did finally get some time to test/debug Tentacle Slave. The free content is fully debugged and ready to go. Now I just have to find a bit more time (this weekend) to debug the Patreon content, and I can FINALLY do a release.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Still haven't landed that perfect-job-in-the-sky...but I did finally get some time to test/debug Tentacle Slave. The free content is fully debugged and ready to go. Now I just have to find a bit more time (this weekend) to debug the Patreon content, and I can FINALLY do a release.
Thats cool.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
FINALLY!!!

I finished testing and debugging all of the new content tonight. It's too late tonight to do a release, so I'll do that tomorrow morning.

You can expect:

• New Patreon-only content (finally!)
  • Additional Fuchsia content
  • Cock, pussy, and tailcock descriptions in your character descriptions!
  • Captain Roberts artwork!
I'm hoping for good news on the job front this week. If and when that happens, I should be able to put in more development time on Tentacle Slave this month -- first focusing on cleanup and functionality, then getting back to new content by the end of the month.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
*reading tag list.... yesssss.... les, futa...oh mamma..., preg/lac...ooohh yeeess.... group, HAREM$$* OOH YEEEESSS, milf, YEES, YES!... transformation ... OOOH JESUS HERE I.... text based.... :oops:

fuuuuuck me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Where's the save editor so i can get some money. All these deadlines are giving me anxiety
Sorry, no save editor. The game does involve a bit of grinding, but it's actually pretty easy to make coin by dancing in the Service the Tip bar, and by participating in the modeling events in the Crooked Kitten every Wednesday. If you're a Sorceress, you can also compete in the Arena for coin.

Reactions: VoltzzSwagga
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes