mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
'nother update!

I have one more (already written) Fuchsia scene to finish adding into the game, plus need to finish up descriptions for the Church kitchens and the gift shop. Then test/debug until it's done. Should be done by the end of the weekend!

EDIT: Finished the last Fuchsia scene this morning!

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Finished up the Church dining room (not the kitchens after all) and the gift shop descriptions, plus a few other odds and ends. Now I just need to test/debug. Will probably have a release out either later on this evening or tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Finally got the spiked drink scene but now it wont let me spike the perfume
Sorry it took a while to get back to you. RL got in the way, unfortunately. :-/

Anyway, now I see why it's not giving you the option to deny Captain Roberts. You've encountered tentacles and lost to them too often, so your hidden "dominance" stat is really low. Therefore, the game treats you as a submissive slut and doesn't give you the option to resist.

If you don't let yourself lose to tentacles (except maybe once in order to get tentacle-altered), you'll be able to resist the bandits. You'll also have additional options if and when the tentacles attack your house.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How much artwork does this game have? The "text based" tag isn't really convincing me to play it.
To elaborate on what EmsiFS said, a lot of the artwork is character art. Some of it is non-nude, and some of it is nude/erotic. There are two main scenes in the game that have artwork as well -- when your companions return from being lost in the forest, and when you lose the tentacle assault on your house.

As others have said, commissioning artwork isn't cheap. This month I plan to finish up some of the variant art for characters I've previously commissioned (pregnant-with-tentacles variants, etc.). Next month, based on the results of the current poll, I'll look at commissioning art for a new character or scene.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
mouseguru Here are some bugs I've found in 13.0 so far:

Problem: Missing parenthesis.
  • set _sensua = person.getPerson(nameList.indexOf("Sensua", ["flags"])
  • ->
  • set _sensua = person.getPerson(nameList.indexOf("Sensua", ["flags"]))
Problem: Misspelled word - "maxmimums" instead of "maximums".

• global.person.growAssetsWithTrait(p, "breasts", "insertThickness", "tentaclejizzInsertThickness", 5.5, maxmimums.breasts.insertThickness, 1);
  • ->
  • global.person.growAssetsWithTrait(p, "breasts", "insertThickness", "tentaclejizzInsertThickness", 5.5, maximums.breasts.insertThickness, 1);

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
mouseguru Here are some bugs I've found in 13.0 so far:

Problem: Missing parenthesis.
  • set _sensua = person.getPerson(nameList.indexOf("Sensua", ["flags"])
  • ->
  • set _sensua = person.getPerson(nameList.indexOf("Sensua", ["flags"]))
Problem: Misspelled word - "maxmimums" instead of "maximums".

• global.person.growAssetsWithTrait(p, "breasts", "insertThickness", "tentaclejizzInsertThickness", 5.5, maxmimums.breasts.insertThickness, 1);
  • ->
  • global.person.growAssetsWithTrait(p, "breasts", "insertThickness", "tentaclejizzInsertThickness", 5.5, maximums.breasts.insertThickness, 1);
Thanks, appreciate the bug report. I'll push out a fix for that, and a couple of other issues, by this weekend.

EDIT: Here's a temporary patch. Just replace the HTML file in your game folder with this one.

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how does one go about equipping items in this game?
Click on your main character's name, then click on your stats (or one of your companions' stats). There, you'll be able to equip specific items.

In the game, some items are cursed, and you cannot UN-equip them -- short of intervention by the nuns who patrol the city to enforce public morality, and who might remove a certain cursed item for you. Still need to fix the random event that causes them to appear, though. Will try to do that for the next release this weekend.

Reactions: ravldazle

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Well, this was unexpected...

59 78 votes and counting so far, on my latest Patreon poll for what a new writer should work on...and the winner (for now) seems to be hyper-preg content?? Wow! And perma-preg isn't too far behind, either.

On the other hand, the giggling futa girl is now just one vote shy of the votes for coven of the Old Gods. That's more along the lines of what I was expecting.

I'll give these polls a few more days to work themselves out, but it looks like the best way to proceed with a new writer will be to alternate back and forth between coven content, and content for the giggling futa girl. So, I'll need a writer who is comfortable with futa, tentacles, furries/taurs (since one of the main PC's companions can be a taur), hyper-preg, and perma-preg.

The poll is still open though, so please vote if you haven't already done so.

Note that I'll still be working on the content for corrupting Keawe, after she refuses to help you any more, while a new writer will be working on the other content.

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Looks like it's going to take me longer to get a bugfix release out...but only because I've already started adding new content!

The first few scenes of the quest to corrupt Keawe are already in progress. The one I'm currently working on is a complicated sex scene (not with Keawe herself), and I want to finish one more scene after that one, before I do a release.

I can likely finish both of those scenes by the end of NEXT weekend (so by the 24th or 25th).

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't played this in quite a while, time to check it out again... do all the slave/servant options have content now? IIRC last I checked it was mostly just Felicia

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Haven't played this in quite a while, time to check it out again... do all the slave/servant options have content now? IIRC last I checked it was mostly just Felicia
For certain events, things happen to Felicia. For a few events, things happen to both Felicia and the servant (Chaya or Brin). You can check the walkthrough (which needs to be updated, I admit) for more details.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone know why i keep getting this?? This error is on opera, i have also tried using chrome and get similar problems...

Chrome works after the 13.1 patch, opera still doesn't

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know why i keep getting this?? This error is on opera, i have also tried using chrome and get similar problems...

Chrome works after the 13.1 patch, opera still doesn't
This.

Basically, blame SugarCube (the Twine scripting language I'm using), there's nothing I personally can do to fix it in Opera.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Latest update!

Progress is coming along nicely. I've already made changes to let you practice your sewing multiple times per day, and so you can wait till Fuchsia returns to her office in the evenings. I'm also more than halfway done with the first stage of the quest to capture and corrupt Keawe. Estimating finishing that first stage probably right after the end of November.

In other news, I have a new writer lined up and ready to go, either Sunday or Monday. He'll start with content for the priestess of Ukemochi in the coven of the Old Gods, and periodically switch off to content for the giggling futa girl. It's full steam ahead with development on Tentacle Slave!

As an added bonus, you'll get a LITTLE new content with the giggling futa girl, in the quest to corrupt Keawe.

In December, I'm going to finish the quest to corrupt Keawe, and then work on a Church hint system -- since a lot of you requested that. I'll also be adding in a system to track Church corruption, so you can tell when you're ready to corrupt the Abbottess herself. Finally, I'll add in a way for you to wear your own risque habit, since the code to accomplish that is very straightforward.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Next update!

Writing submissions have begun trickling in from my new writers. The good news is, I've got some VERY talented writers that will bring a lot to the game!

Of course...adding in their new content is going to slow things down slightly. I want to add the first round of submissions into the game, finish up the first part of the quest to corrupt Keawe, and get the next release out asap.

Here's what you can expect:
  • One writer is working on the first scene involving the coven of the Old Gods and the priestess of fertility. It's going to take multiple events before we get to hyper-pregnancy, but fortunately, the next few scenes the new writer will be working on, will advance all three fertility paths -- hyper-pregnancy, perma-pregnancy, and gaining a futa cock that can make your sexual partners more fertile.
  • Another writer just submitted a very high-quality scene involving the giggling futa. She might show up to "help" you, after you've been assaulted by tentacles down by the riverfront.
  • A third writer submitted a scene involving corrupting the Church. I know this wasn't the most popular choice, but it'll eventually bring us closer to tentacular goodness, so I figured it was worth it.
  • Meanwhile, my other writer has been submitting a steady stream of scenes involving Fuchsia, the head gardener of the Church. The latest scenes are truly juicy and delectable, and I can't wait to get them all added in!
Adding all of this in is going to take me a little while -- till probably right around Christmastime. I'll do my best to get a release out BEFORE Christmas, so you'll have something nice and arousing to enjoy while you unwrap your other presents. :3

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes