Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gonna give some feedback on the game, since I've been following it for a while.

1st off, migrating to Ren'py is something I would utterly support, mainly because since all of the big scenes are one-offs, and the save slots are limited, it would fix the issue of having to prep a save slot for every event. Plus, it would have less potential to crash than html imo, but I'm no expert here.

Feedback otherwise: The content is good, but is overwhelmingly one-time with a lot of easy to miss branches. Just following the main story to get exactly what you want requires a walkthrough and a load of time. Things like combat, training of particular sex skills, gathering ingredients as alchemist, exploring the forest are all functional, but nowhere near deep enough to be interesting. Gathering ingredients is completely random, meaning you have to explore about 50 times for any particular ingredient, and even then you are unlikely to get it. Exploring the forest is overall pointless, since locations don't do anything aside from a few points in the story, so there is no reason to go into the forest most of the time. Combat is limited to two weapons and one persistent enemy type, with you being able to lose in three different ways, and enemies spawning at random, meaning if you are unprepared to fight, the game might throw 3 enemies at you consecutively and run you over, which can fuck up a playthrough by itself. Training sex skills is just a way to increase money earning potential or reduce arousal, but they never come into play for any events or are utilised otherwise. All of these systems are good, but they need work. And purpose. The game is fabulous when it comes to single scenes, but has almost nothing in terms of repeatable content. Only good repeatable scenes are achieved when corrupting the church, and there are 4 at most.

Going along with the tentacle corruption (accepting a blessing, transforming Keawe), currently does fuck all. Your interactions with regular tentacles do not change, the tentacles that apparently live in your garden now do nothing and have no scenes, the transformations you or your companions get barely come up. What the game needs more than anything is more repeatable content at different points of the story, and a ton of bug fixes if it stays in the html form too.

The game has immense potential, but it had this potential for the 4-5 months in which I've been following it, and little has changed since. Again, I like what the game has to offer right now, but it could do with more consistency.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Gonna give some feedback on the game, since I've been following it for a while.

1st off, migrating to Ren'py is something I would utterly support, mainly because since all of the big scenes are one-offs, and the save slots are limited, it would fix the issue of having to prep a save slot for every event. Plus, it would have less potential to crash than html imo, but I'm no expert here.

Feedback otherwise: The content is good, but is overwhelmingly one-time with a lot of easy to miss branches. Just following the main story to get exactly what you want requires a walkthrough and a load of time. Things like combat, training of particular sex skills, gathering ingredients as alchemist, exploring the forest are all functional, but nowhere near deep enough to be interesting. Gathering ingredients is completely random, meaning you have to explore about 50 times for any particular ingredient, and even then you are unlikely to get it. Exploring the forest is overall pointless, since locations don't do anything aside from a few points in the story, so there is no reason to go into the forest most of the time. Combat is limited to two weapons and one persistent enemy type, with you being able to lose in three different ways, and enemies spawning at random, meaning if you are unprepared to fight, the game might throw 3 enemies at you consecutively and run you over, which can fuck up a playthrough by itself. Training sex skills is just a way to increase money earning potential or reduce arousal, but they never come into play for any events or are utilised otherwise. All of these systems are good, but they need work. And purpose. The game is fabulous when it comes to single scenes, but has almost nothing in terms of repeatable content. Only good repeatable scenes are achieved when corrupting the church, and there are 4 at most.

Going along with the tentacle corruption (accepting a blessing, transforming Keawe), currently does fuck all. Your interactions with regular tentacles do not change, the tentacles that apparently live in your garden now do nothing and have no scenes, the transformations you or your companions get barely come up. What the game needs more than anything is more repeatable content at different points of the story, and a ton of bug fixes if it stays in the html form too.

The game has immense potential, but it had this potential for the 4-5 months in which I've been following it, and little has changed since. Again, I like what the game has to offer right now, but it could do with more consistency.
Hi Vitklim. Those are some very well thought-out comments.

Part of the reason for the "dead ending" of going along with tentacle corruption, is that that's where the main plot arc currently stands. You can tell Vivianne about the tentacle hive and get some interaction there, but that's about it. As far as things like tentacle behavior not changing, etc., those are all things that are planned, but I either haven't gotten to them yet, or it requires corrupting the Church first, to move the story forward.

In terms of the minimal functionality of the game systems, you're absolutely right. But when I've put out various polls, generally improving those game systems doesn't get very many votes. One possibility is hiring writers to write content for, say, nightly training of sex skills. In any case, improving those is going to take a LOT of time. If you compare games like Corruption of Champions (which heavily inspired this game), which has game systems that are much more developed, the game itself has been around for much longer and has had multiple developers working on it. I'm just a solo dev, and this game has only been around for a couple of years -- most of which has been spent on writing content and plot development, rather than on improving the game systems.

Over the past six months or so, my work situation hasn't been all that great, leaving me with little free time to push things forward in the game. The only reason things improved over the past month, was because I was suddenly able to hire writers to contribute some additional content. I think it'll improve this coming month, but until it happens, I can't make any guarantees.

As far as the forest goes, my current plans for it involve the coven of the Old Gods, the ruined tower and follow-up on what happens to Horace the Wizard, some scenes involving Church NPCs, and one character who has additional content in the Patreon version of the game. It'll get a lot more eventful, but all of that will take quite a while to build out.

Regarding getting the scenes you want out of the game requiring a walkthrough and a lot of time...yes, it does. A question for you, then. If you've played Corruption of Champions, how would you say that compares, in regards to getting the scenes you want? What about secret or hard-to-find items, events, etc.? I've been trying to emulate the general feel of that game, where there are lots of things that you could do in the game that are easy to miss, but that might be frustrating some players.

Reactions: eryonwolf

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

Part of the reason for the "dead ending" of going along with tentacle corruption, is that that's where the main plot arc currently stands. You can tell Vivianne about the tentacle hive and get some interaction there, but that's about it. As far as things like tentacle behavior not changing, etc., those are all things that are planned, but I either haven't gotten to them yet, or it requires corrupting the Church first, to move the story forward.

In terms of the minimal functionality of the game systems, you're absolutely right. But when I've put out various polls, generally improving those game systems doesn't get very many votes. One possibility is hiring writers to write content for, say, nightly training of sex skills. In any case, improving those is going to take a LOT of time. If you compare games like Corruption of Champions (which heavily inspired this game), which has game systems that are much more developed, the game itself has been around for much longer and has had multiple developers working on it. I'm just a solo dev, and this game has only been around for a couple of years -- most of which has been spent on writing content and plot development, rather than on improving the game systems.

Over the past six months or so, my work situation hasn't been all that great, leaving me with little free time to push things forward in the game. The only reason things improved over the past month, was because I was suddenly able to hire writers to contribute some additional content. I think it'll improve this coming month, but until it happens, I can't make any guarantees.

As far as the forest goes, my current plans for it involve the coven of the Old Gods, the ruined tower and follow-up on what happens to Horace the Wizard, some scenes involving Church NPCs, and one character who has additional content in the Patreon version of the game. It'll get a lot more eventful, but all of that will take quite a while to build out.

Regarding getting the scenes you want out of the game requiring a walkthrough and a lot of time...yes, it does. A question for you, then. If you've played Corruption of Champions, how would you say that compares, in regards to getting the scenes you want? What about secret or hard-to-find items, events, etc.? I've been trying to emulate the general feel of that game, where there are lots of things that you could do in the game that are easy to miss, but that might be frustrating some players.
I have played CoC, and it I definitely see the inspiration. However, CoC had quite cleverly tied in most of the things I mentioned into one package. The exploration result was random, but you would always get a combat encounter, an item, an event, meet a character, or find a new location. Combat was mainly the type of "faceroll the enemy if you have the stats", but you got rewards for beating encounters in being able to level up and explore higher level areas as a result, loot, and repeatable scenes, with decent variety for most enemies.
Your main gameplay loop revolved around exploring the same area to find every possible encounter, grind as much as possible with simple combat, and eventually get to the content and transformations you want. Since that was rather drawn out and encountering events is random, there were plenty of chances to trigger most of them.
The things that were easiest to miss were the developments for characters themselves, say the multiple variants of what happens to Marble or Sheila, and particular game over scenarios. The branches in the story were mostly self-explanatory and you would likely visit the dungeons at some point anyway even if you didn't remember what the exact quest was.

The thing CoC did best was getting the most out of a simple UI. You selected an area, you explored, you got a cool result. And since exploring consistently provided you with rewards or new scenes/characters, this incentivized you to come back to see if you missed anything. And I genuinely feel like the html platform is one of the things holding the game back here.

In regards to your last question: Since the missable scenes of CoC were tied to characters and events generally separate from the story, you had good chances at getting to 60-70% of the content in one playthrough, with that being more than enough for most people (There's a reason I'm still playing CoC and still finding new things from time to time). In your case, it's basically all main story, with the Church corruption arguably being a sub/side quest. And so the story branches cut off a lot of the content at once for a single playthrough. CoC is more open world in that. However, it is also the case of the quest log not working properly (it displays very few helpful reminders), and the progression consisting of a lot of minor events, some of which can either be failed in some way, or are obscure enough to leave you searching for a solution for a while. So yeah, CoC - rare major event branches and almost everything is side content, TS - many branches made up of minor events and almost everything is main story content.
Keep in mind, none of what I mentioned is a bad thing all of itself, but if you're going to have a story with many branches and unique content for each, some kind of walkthough is going to be necessary.

P.S. Am glad to hear your situation improved, just wanted to give my thoughts on the game overall. Especially since I see you so much in the comments, great so see someone so dedicated.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have played CoC, and it I definitely see the inspiration. However, CoC had quite cleverly tied in most of the things I mentioned into one package. The exploration result was random, but you would always get a combat encounter, an item, an event, meet a character, or find a new location. Combat was mainly the type of "faceroll the enemy if you have the stats", but you got rewards for beating encounters in being able to level up and explore higher level areas as a result, loot, and repeatable scenes, with decent variety for most enemies.
Your main gameplay loop revolved around exploring the same area to find every possible encounter, grind as much as possible with simple combat, and eventually get to the content and transformations you want. Since that was rather drawn out and encountering events is random, there were plenty of chances to trigger most of them.
The things that were easiest to miss were the developments for characters themselves, say the multiple variants of what happens to Marble or Sheila, and particular game over scenarios. The branches in the story were mostly self-explanatory and you would likely visit the dungeons at some point anyway even if you didn't remember what the exact quest was.

The thing CoC did best was getting the most out of a simple UI. You selected an area, you explored, you got a cool result. And since exploring consistently provided you with rewards or new scenes/characters, this incentivized you to come back to see if you missed anything. And I genuinely feel like the html platform is one of the things holding the game back here.

In regards to your last question: Since the missable scenes of CoC were tied to characters and events generally separate from the story, you had good chances at getting to 60-70% of the content in one playthrough, with that being more than enough for most people (There's a reason I'm still playing CoC and still finding new things from time to time). In your case, it's basically all main story, with the Church corruption arguably being a sub/side quest. And so the story branches cut off a lot of the content at once for a single playthrough. CoC is more open world in that. However, it is also the case of the quest log not working properly (it displays very few helpful reminders), and the progression consisting of a lot of minor events, some of which can either be failed in some way, or are obscure enough to leave you searching for a solution for a while. So yeah, CoC - rare major event branches and almost everything is side content, TS - many branches made up of minor events and almost everything is main story content.
Keep in mind, none of what I mentioned is a bad thing all of itself, but if you're going to have a story with many branches and unique content for each, some kind of walkthough is going to be necessary.

P.S. Am glad to hear your situation improved, just wanted to give my thoughts on the game overall. Especially since I see you so much in the comments, great so see someone so dedicated.
I think it may be a good idea, after finishing up the "corrupt Keawe" quest line, to focus more on the quest log and hints on what to do next. And yes, the HTML platform *is* limiting me, but I haven't fully committed on how to handle that just yet. After talking to a couple of people, it seems like there's still more performance to eke out of Twine for the time being, but migrating to Ren'py IS looking tempting.

If I had someone who already knew Ren'py to help me through the initial learning curve, I'd probably make the jump by the end of January or sometime in Feb. Hopefully, the conversion wouldn't take more than a couple of months to finish at most.

Thanks for the comments!

Reactions: eryonwolf

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018

I am really interested into your game, and the development of the training storylines. Hearing that you would need to hire people to write content make me wonder about a possibility to both help you out for free by volunteering myself to help you with this and improve my ero-writting skills.

If this would mean anything, I want to volunteer myself to write night-training scenes for your game for free. I see a lot of potential in this game, and I want to be able to, not only see your game grow to the point where Corruption of Champions got, but also to be a part of this. I know it is selfish of me to simply ask to write for you, but if you can accept this, I would gladly help you. You just need to point me towards the right direction.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I am really interested into your game, and the development of the training storylines. Hearing that you would need to hire people to write content make me wonder about a possibility to both help you out for free by volunteering myself to help you with this and improve my ero-writting skills.

If this would mean anything, I want to volunteer myself to write night-training scenes for your game for free. I see a lot of potential in this game, and I want to be able to, not only see your game grow to the point where Corruption of Champions got, but also to be a part of this. I know it is selfish of me to simply ask to write for you, but if you can accept this, I would gladly help you. You just need to point me towards the right direction.
Thanks for the offer, and sure! You can find me on Discord as mouseguru#0278 .

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Update time!

Looks like switching to Ren'py is the popular consensus, so it'll definitely happen!

Given the responses on my Patreon poll, it looks like there are quite a few votes for the color map. But, there are also a significant minority of voters who are suggesting just doing a clickable grid. What I'm thinking of doing is starting with just a clickable grid, but commissioning a color map to replace it a couple of months after the initial Ren'py release around the middle of this year. I'll probably put a deposit down on the color map in March or April, giving some more time to commission more writing for the game, before spending most of a month's worth of Patreon income on the map. The map itself will take roughly three months to finish.

I've already made significant progress towards optimizing the current Twine build, so you should see performance improvements in the next release. Although it's not required, I would strongly encourage starting over. That way you'll have a "cleaner" save that doesn't take as long to save or load. If it's a big deal to restart, I can look at integrating some "cleanup" code into the saved game loading process to push some of those performance improvements to existing games, but I'd much rather put development efforts into more game content.

I have some new commissions that came in, which will be added to the game for the next release. Among them is a scene where Sister Valentina (the head seamstress of the Church) gets initiated into the Lewd Club. I also have the art from my artist that I promised, so that'll also be in the next release.

You can plan on an end-of-the-month release, with a lot more content planned for February and March! I'm finalizing plans for the Coven of the Old Gods involving hyper-pregnancy, which will *likely* take till early March to fully commission and implement. I'm also working through a couple of ideas involving the giggling futa -- more on that after the next release comes out at the end of this month.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Due to work being...ugly...it looks like I'm going to miss my full planned end-of-the-month release. I have all of the content ready, but at least half of it still needs to be integrated into the game.

I'm going to finish getting one of the new scenes in, then post an interim release in the next 3-4 days (including the new art). The rest should be ready in another week to week and a half.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Looks like the interim release will happen sometime this weekend -- probably Sunday. Anyone who pledged for January WILL get the interim release, including the high-res artwork for $10 Patrons.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Status update on the last day of Feb.

This month has been pretty horribly busy, due to work not being steady quite yet. Things do look like they'll be changing soon, as I landed a steady client about a week ago and likely have another one as well.

I probably won't manage a release by tonight, but I *do* have good news. Within the next week, I'll have enough free time to manage an interim release -- which will include a bit of new artwork that will go out to anyone who pledged at the $10 level in either Jan or Feb. This release will also include more performance improvements and new scenes.

By the end of March, I'll be back to my regular release schedule (roughly once a month, although depending on content I may be able to release more often than that).

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
It's been a while since I've been keeping up to date with the game. So here's my thoughts on moving to Ren'py and other things.

First, I think it's a fantastic idea to use Ren'py for the game because it's a fantastic engine for visual novel games and such and if possible you could try to make Tentacle slave as a sandbox, open world VN RPG type of game or something that has like CG or something but it's up to you on how plan on making the game.

Second, I do remember voting for the Hyper-Pregnancy while the poll was open and I hope that everything will be ok at this point.

Questions:
1. Will the Hyper-Pregnancy be part of the public version of the game?
2. Are there other ways to be up-to-date with the development, polls and such besides Patreon?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It's been a while since I've been keeping up to date with the game. So here's my thoughts on moving to Ren'py and other things.

First, I think it's a fantastic idea to use Ren'py for the game because it's a fantastic engine for visual novel games and such and if possible you could try to make Tentacle slave as a sandbox, open world VN RPG type of game or something that has like CG or something but it's up to you on how plan on making the game.

Second, I do remember voting for the Hyper-Pregnancy while the poll was open and I hope that everything will be ok at this point.

Questions:
1. Will the Hyper-Pregnancy be part of the public version of the game?
2. Are there other ways to be up-to-date with the development, polls and such besides Patreon?
First of all, you're very likely up to date. My job situation has kept game development to a crawl.

Fortunately, there's good news just around the corner. I should be able to do an interim release sometime in the next week or so, and in addition to that, it looks like I might finally be starting a full-time job again, rather than just doing a bunch of low-paying side gigs.

As far as adding more CG into the game...it'll happen, but it'll take a while to add. I'm considering multiple options at this point, but my current Ren'py plan looks like this:
  • 1-2 months of initial development leading to a new 0.1 release with a "placeholder" city map, and all of the existing artwork
  • The game will have a text area that takes up most of the left half of the screen, vertically, rather than just the bottom of the screen. That's so I can use all of the existing content, instead of having to drastically shorten all of the scenes.
  • As my Patreon permits, I intend to get the city map and background art for the major locations done -- which will go on the right half of the screen. Character art and existing scenes will also go on the right.

And yes, hyper-pregnancy will be part of the public version of the game. In the upcoming release, I have a scene from one of my new writers that continues the Coven path with the priestess of Ukemochi -- and that path will ultimately result in hyper pregnancy (after four or so more scenes). It'll start off for a single NPC, and then you'll have opportunities to make a few others hyper-pregnant, including the main PC herself.

Oh, and there's already a way to achieve hyper pregnancy for Chaya. If you encounter bandits in the forest, deliberately lose the battle, then create a distraction for Chaya and Felicia to escape, Chaya will end up being molested by multiple tentacles while lost in the forest, and eventually get hyper-pregnant with 12-13 (!) spawn.

I plan on adding code into the game that'll better account for her hyper-pregnant condition (e.g. you won't be able to take her with you, once she gets too big to easily move around) as well as for others in the game, but the pregnancy and birth morning events already take her condition into account.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yet another update. One of the scenes my writers submitted, requires some significant additions to the pregnancy mechanics of the game.

Why? Because you can look forward to a new kind of tentacle creature in the next release. >:3

Right now, this new kind of tentacle will only be a one-off encounter, but I plan to add more content for it in the future. And of course, that new kind of tentacle can most definitely impregnate you.

I expect to finish the changes to the pregnancy and birth scenes by tomorrow. Hoping to have the whole release ready in the next few days.

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
First of all, you're very likely up to date. My job situation has kept game development to a crawl.

Fortunately, there's good news just around the corner. I should be able to do an interim release sometime in the next week or so, and in addition to that, it looks like I might finally be starting a full-time job again, rather than just doing a bunch of low-paying side gigs.

As far as adding more CG into the game...it'll happen, but it'll take a while to add. I'm considering multiple options at this point, but my current Ren'py plan looks like this:
  • 1-2 months of initial development leading to a new 0.1 release with a "placeholder" city map, and all of the existing artwork
  • The game will have a text area that takes up most of the left half of the screen, vertically, rather than just the bottom of the screen. That's so I can use all of the existing content, instead of having to drastically shorten all of the scenes.
  • As my Patreon permits, I intend to get the city map and background art for the major locations done -- which will go on the right half of the screen. Character art and existing scenes will also go on the right.

And yes, hyper-pregnancy will be part of the public version of the game. In the upcoming release, I have a scene from one of my new writers that continues the Coven path with the priestess of Ukemochi -- and that path will ultimately result in hyper pregnancy (after four or so more scenes). It'll start off for a single NPC, and then you'll have opportunities to make a few others hyper-pregnant, including the main PC herself.

Oh, and there's already a way to achieve hyper pregnancy for Chaya. If you encounter bandits in the forest, deliberately lose the battle, then create a distraction for Chaya and Felicia to escape, Chaya will end up being molested by multiple tentacles while lost in the forest, and eventually get hyper-pregnant with 12-13 (!) spawn.

I plan on adding code into the game that'll better account for her hyper-pregnant condition (e.g. you won't be able to take her with you, once she gets too big to easily move around) as well as for others in the game, but the pregnancy and birth morning events already take her condition into account.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it ^-^

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Heya! So I poked your game a few years ago when it wasn't as flushed out and didn't pay much mind. How many games fail within their first year? 90%? I'm glad to see you are still up and running because this is some content I really enjoy when there is so little out there. So came back, been toying with it for 3 or 4 days now and diving into everything I can manage to find.

Gonna report a duplication bug here on 0.13.6.

If you go into a scene that causes flags or numerical value changes, IE: losing to tentacles and getting knocked up or knocked up with a second, if you go into your PC screen and "back" to the scene, the scene will replay with last scenes added values and include additional values. You can keep repeating this bug over and over.

Also getting the Error: usually after the first pregnancy and then forever replicates.

There also seems to be some flag mismatches. I was able to do both crystal arcs be visiting the church with <50 arousal.

I was also able to get the crystal arcs after Keawe kicks you out for being a tentacle slut, if I'm not mistaking that seems frivolous at that point.

Bloatworms don't stop, I got one game over 20cm areole, thats... a little absurd when your own tits are only f-cups. XD

I was able to start corruption of the church and got to Vivianna, did the tentacle research, got the hive at home, but the supposed scene to have her go to the hive never procs and only get the default message when visiting her at the church with no options. I spent hours looking at every possible path option at different times and days and can't figure out if I missing something time specific or its bugged. Your ingame quest log might need updating or the walk through guide at the least. Getting the log to show you time sensitive objectives and when/where to find them would be a huge help in the long run.

I see you have pregnant imagery for your companions, are these implemented or I'm I seeing another bug that isn't working on my end?

Your guide suggests you can choose not to follow the early game succubus, but I only ever get a "continue" option at the bottom of the scene, is there an actual way to not follow and go the dream route I'm missing?

I was able to and for the life me me not know how i did it but was able to get triplet tentacle spawns for all 3 characters. How in the world did I do that, is there current chance to get more than than that? I cannot for the life of me replicate that.

Humble suggestion for future writing content, One thing I really love is scenes that acknowledged your current pregnancy (or lack of) status. Helen's scene takes a little bit of it and shows me you know what I mean. One of my pet peeves with CoC and likes is there is almost never written content that changes because you are a waddling mother to be embarrassed shes carrying monsters in her belly. I see a number of places where writing could be added to "heighten" the awareness of NPCs, if you want some suggestions, I'd be happy to give them. Sadly I'm not familiar with the engine at all so I'm not really sure what the code

system is like.

Fuckable nipples?! Why the hell aren't tentacle monsters taking advantage and putting pods in there? I'm I the only weirdo that likes that? >.>

One of the things I like that you are already doing is the option to shut off or alter content. I support furries, but I in no way enjoy their sexual content. Being able to shut that off is a game saver to me and I'm sure there are lots out there. Look at how much of an effort there was to defur CoC and how many wont play it because of furs. Thank you for thinking of us pink skins.

I also see you are considering going to Ren'py, another humble suggestion is not to get bogged down in images. Its nice to have some here and there, but it can be a huge hurdle unless you are the contributing artist yourself. A lot of people would be happy to have a mostly text based game, I for one am. I have a vivid imagination and its usually better than what images can be included.

Overall, thank you for your continuing work on this. If I ever get out of poor house hell, I'll toss you a few bucks here or there.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Found another bug. Needing tent-jizz for mixing with perfume. I would be able to go to riverfront to collect it no problem, but it wasn't showing up in inventory. Tried for days, nothing. Went to tavern, gave Bjs for human jizz and was showing up. Still no tent-jizz after more collections. Mixed human jizz at shop, dissiapeared, did another Bj later on and suddenly inventory shows tent-jizz there and now can be mixed.

Had a second moment where it seems you need to mix the human jizz for you to be able to collect tent jizz and have it actually show up in the inventory. This isn't always replicatable and only happened twice now.

Also...Seems mixing cockgrowth, shrink and breathgrowth are not using up components and I'm able to make unlimited potions. I've replicated this bug 3 times now and seems to be always replicating after church corruption line starts.

On 5th playthrough was finally able to get Viv to visit the tentacle hive at home. Had scenes and one more at chruch, after that if you visit her its a blank screen and you need to use the global back button to continue. Not sure if that is intended because there is no placeholder.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes