• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love your game! It's damm well written!
Though, I do want to report on two things: Firstly, I don't know what's causing it but on this current version, when the dream should trigger, instead I get the tentacle attack. It aborts after one round, and restarts the next evening. After which.. nothing happens, regardless of outcome. - Tried redownloading, restarting - to no avail, same outcome.
Secondly, Is the key to actually getting on the tentacle submit path lowering your dominance stat? If so, how many fights would one have to loose?
Again, cheers for the great game.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love your game! It's damm well written!
Though, I do want to report on two things: Firstly, I don't know what's causing it but on this current version, when the dream should trigger, instead I get the tentacle attack. It aborts after one round, and restarts the next evening. After which.. nothing happens, regardless of outcome. - Tried redownloading, restarting - to no avail, same outcome.
Secondly, Is the key to actually getting on the tentacle submit path lowering your dominance stat? If so, how many fights would one have to loose?
Again, cheers for the great game.
Thanks for the bug report, I'll make sure that gets fixed asap.

As far as the tentacle "submit" path...not necessarily. Actually, your best bet to see the most content is to keep your dominance stat HIGH, even if you want to go the "submit" route.

In order to "submit" to tentacles, you'll need to lose the attack on your house (assuming you follow the mysterious woman at the beginning). After you lose, if you have a high enough dominance stat, you get to choose which "blessing" they give you. If you have a low dominance, they choose one for you -- an ovipositor.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bugs in v0.14:

1. I have the option for cup size larger than E unchecked yet the MC has F-cups. Felicia, who should have larger cups than the MC, has E-cups.

2. I have also been unable, despite a great many trips into the forest and lots and lots of save-scumming, to encounter the wandering merchant. Last time I played, back in v0.12-something, I had no problems finding him.

3. Checking any of the boxes for items, such as the red dress, pops up an error window.
Error: TypeError: can't assign to property "wornBy" on true: not an object.
You can continue fine after making the pop-up go away.

4. The option "Use Bracelet on Keawe" appears when encountering beasts days after the battle. Keawe isn't present so that option shouldn't appear.

5. After Vivianne has visited the MC's house and done her research up close with a beast, if you click on the "Ask Vivianne about Tentacle Research" link in the church you get a blank page with no exit link, forcing you to use the back button or load a save.

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
That's really bizarre....
Well.. honestly following the same path as you. The first image was from a fresh game, literally the first tentacle event's birthing. There wasn't much done on that one with just a bit of work done in the 2 bars. The 2nd image was from last version's save. The other body mods from the tentacle battle at home event worked out in details cept the ovipositor.

When I have time, I'll try another new game and better track the details.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In this version I can't seem to get the bartender to sell me his "special drink", so I can't progress with Fuchsia or Marie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for the bug report, I'll make sure that gets fixed asap.

As far as the tentacle "submit" path...not necessarily. Actually, your best bet to see the most content is to keep your dominance stat HIGH, even if you want to go the "submit" route.

In order to "submit" to tentacles, you'll need to lose the attack on your house (assuming you follow the mysterious woman at the beginning). After you lose, if you have a high enough dominance stat, you get to choose which "blessing" they give you. If you have a low dominance, they choose one for you -- an ovipositor.
Thanks so much for the swift response!
One more quick thing - does it matter if I loose the fight without breaking Keawe's choker? Because that's what usually happens for me. ^^

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One more quick thing - does it matter if I loose the fight without breaking Keawe's choker? Because that's what usually happens for me. ^^
That happens to me, too. Doesn't seem to matter as far as the results of the battle go. I just click on use bracelet on Keawe until the MC succumbs.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Well.. honestly following the same path as you. The first image was from a fresh game, literally the first tentacle event's birthing. There wasn't much done on that one with just a bit of work done in the 2 bars. The 2nd image was from last version's save. The other body mods from the tentacle battle at home event worked out in details cept the ovipositor.

When I have time, I'll try another new game and better track the details.
I was referring to the start-of-game issues that a couple of people had reported. Your issues are bugs -- one of which had been reported before, but I was never able to reproduce. I'll try again.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
In this version I can't seem to get the bartender to sell me his "special drink", so I can't progress with Fuchsia or Marie.

In order to get the special drink, visit the Kitchens on a day when Jewel is there. She'll randomly mention the "special drink." Once she does, you can get it from the bardender.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Are the images patron only? i have played a few versions of this game and i dont think i have ever seen them in game

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
is there a discord server for this game?
Sort of. I generally hang out on the Twine server. My username is mouseguru#0278. Feel free to message me with questions. I might not be able to immediately reply, but I'll respond fairly quickly. :3

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks so much for the swift response!
Keawe's choker breaking, signals that her ability to "soak up" lust without gaining any arousal, is gone. It means you're very close to getting her too aroused to fight any more. :3

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sort of. I generally hang out on the Twine server. My username is mouseguru#0278. Feel free to message me with questions. I might not be able to immediately reply, but I'll respond fairly quickly. :3

You should set up your own account for this game on Discord.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Are the images patron only? i have played a few versions of this game and i dont think i have ever seen them in game
Check your download. Do you have an images folder in the same folder as the HTML file that you drag into your browser? If not, then you may need to re-download.

If you do, then you should at least see your avatar image in the upper left corner of the game. If it's not there, then images aren't loading properly.

If you DO see it, then be patient. You'll see a few images sprinkled throughout the game. There aren't a whole lot (commissioning art is expensive!) but they're there. Check the images folder for art you'll be seeing throughout the game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the spoiler info. It was most helpful. I've corrupted Mika, which seems to be the end-of-content for Mika currently. I've also had the sex scene with Marie and her dom, which I think is the end-of-content for Marie as well. But I think that I've run into a problem with Fuchsia. I've given her the tainted hanky and the risque habit at least a half-dozen times and I cannot progress to where she lets me read her book, so I'm stuck.

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
I'm rather enjoying the game but I have to agree with the other posters definitely needs to have repeatable content with actual descriptions for the dancer job been an obvious place to start.

Has the church corruption viewer been implemented? The reason I ask is that I have introduced the gardener into the lewd club and have partly corrupted the seamtress but don't seem able to do anything else. I don't seem able to meet the researcher or the head of security and I assume that I have reached the end of the content for the seamstress.

I also don't seem able to actually meet the bandits for the once a week meeting we agreed on.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes