mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm rather enjoying the game but I have to agree with the other posters definitely needs to have repeatable content with actual descriptions for the dancer job been an obvious place to start.

Has the church corruption viewer been implemented? The reason I ask is that I have introduced the gardener into the lewd club and have partly corrupted the seamtress but don't seem able to do anything else. I don't seem able to meet the researcher or the head of security and I assume that I have reached the end of the content for the seamstress.

I also don't seem able to actually meet the bandits for the once a week meeting we agreed on.
You can meet the researcher and head of security by following the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game. I'm still working towards the goal of integrating the two story paths a bit more, so that you can also meet them if you *don't* follow the mysterious woman.

As far as corrupting the seamstress goes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as repeatable content goes, that IS planned. It's just taking a while. Solo development has unfortunately been rather slow, and with several minor bodily transformations that are already present in the game, to account for in sex scenes, I have to include variant text for most if not all of these when I write the scenes.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I went back after seeing issues to see if I missed something and saw you asked for my save and completely missed that post. Sorry about that. Here is the save, its number 4.

Ovipositor descriptor is still not present after the tentacle battle at home. This is another new playthrough. I haven't ran into the other bug I posted about after giving birth but I have noticed the first round of birthing from all 3 characters did NOT count to the /captured/escaped spawn total and it remained at 0 till the 2nd round took place were I was able to capture 1 and let 1 escape. The 3rd birthing event for the slave and servant did not count to any total. If you notice, the total birthed in this save is at 10, and the other two values are at 1. The overall total should be at 14 with one captured. This was entirely played on the newest version.

I'm also getting the error posted earlier by someone else when you attempt to equip any gear, most notably the knife. While it does consider the gear as being worn, the knife is causing 100% miss chance in combat with having maxed training. Darts are still fine. You can "remove" the knife, but its still considered worn in combat and you can't even use hand to hand, this kinda breaks combat completely unless you want to knock everything out.

Lastly, you posted 2 changes are a new succubus scene and hinted to something in the marsh. Throughout this playthrough, I could not trigger ether event. I went down the corrupt the church path and tried for hours of repeat content to get something to trigger. I'm assuming this might have to do with the new birthed tracking, but I'm asking here for clarity cause well.. I'm trying to figure out if its a bug or not for your and other player's sake.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Btw, I managed to fix your issue with having a blank screen after learning everything you can from Vivianne, after she explains the results of her tentacle research. For your more spoilery issues...

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I went back after seeing issues to see if I missed something and saw you asked for my save and completely missed that post. Sorry about that. Here is the save, its number 4.

Ovipositor descriptor is still not present after the tentacle battle at home. This is another new playthrough. I haven't ran into the other bug I posted about after giving birth but I have noticed the first round of birthing from all 3 characters did NOT count to the /captured/escaped spawn total and it remained at 0 till the 2nd round took place were I was able to capture 1 and let 1 escape. The 3rd birthing event for the slave and servant did not count to any total. If you notice, the total birthed in this save is at 10, and the other two values are at 1. The overall total should be at 14 with one captured. This was entirely played on the newest version.

I'm also getting the error posted earlier by someone else when you attempt to equip any gear, most notably the knife. While it does consider the gear as being worn, the knife is causing 100% miss chance in combat with having maxed training. Darts are still fine. You can "remove" the knife, but its still considered worn in combat and you can't even use hand to hand, this kinda breaks combat completely unless you want to knock everything out.

Lastly, you posted 2 changes are a new succubus scene and hinted to something in the marsh. Throughout this playthrough, I could not trigger ether event. I went down the corrupt the church path and tried for hours of repeat content to get something to trigger. I'm assuming this might have to do with the new birthed tracking, but I'm asking here for clarity cause well.. I'm trying to figure out if its a bug or not for your and other player's sake.
I haven't implemented the ovipositor description in the character summary yet. I can do that for the next release, though.

The captured/escaped spawn counts will take a while to debug, but I did manage to figure out why combat was borked, and why equipping items wasn't working properly.

As far as the new content goes, if you DON'T follow the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game (and it looks like you did), you'll see these two events.

I'm going to update the walkthrough as soon as possible, but in the meantime, I'm posting a patch that fixes some of the reported issues so far.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Patch 0.14.1

Replace your existing HTML file with this file.

Fixes:
  • During combat, knife has 100% miss chance
  • Blank screen when visiting Vivianne, after hearing the results of her tentacle research
  • Wearing certain items causes error
  • Some items are wearable that shouldn't be
  • "Undefined" error if there is a tentacle birth event that doesn't involve the main character.
  • Having an ovipositor causes toLowerCase error in character description.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
For your more spoilery issues...

I really need to make other ways available of learning about the Fetish Club. Will work on that for the next release.
[/SPOILER]
With regards to Fuchsia, I was missing the middle step of giving her a spiked drink before giving her the risque habit. Now I've done that, and I'm still not able to read the tome. Now the only choices I get when visiting her is to help her garden and give her the hanky, or leave. No option to read the tome.

In regards to Valentina, I was confusing "Fetish Club" with "Lewd Club". I've been avoiding the forest because I didn't want to lose to the bandits. Guess I'll just have to wait until you provide some other means of finding out about the Fetish Club, because I don't want any of the bad stuff that the MC gets stuck with when she loses to the bandits.

BTW, once again, thanks for making such a great game. And for being so responsive. Now all we need is to convince you to have a Discord server for this game...

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
With regards to Fuchsia, I was missing the middle step of giving her a spiked drink before giving her the risque habit. Now I've done that, and I'm still not able to read the tome. Now the only choices I get when visiting her is to help her garden and give her the hanky, or leave. No option to read the tome.

In regards to Valentina, I was confusing "Fetish Club" with "Lewd Club". I've been avoiding the forest because I didn't want to lose to the bandits. Guess I'll just have to wait until you provide some other means of finding out about the Fetish Club, because I don't want any of the bad stuff that the MC gets stuck with when she loses to the bandits.

BTW, once again, thanks for making such a great game. And for being so responsive. Now all we need is to convince you to have a Discord server for this game...
With Fuchsia, you can visit her in her office later that day and offer to take her shopping for clothes. When you do, be sure and "peek" when she's changing.

That should make her corrupt enough to ask her about gardening techniques and for her to FINALLY show you her forbidden tome.

I'll work out an alternate method of gaining access to the Fetish Club for the next release, then.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
With Fuchsia, you can visit her in her office later that day and offer to take her shopping for clothes. When you do, be sure and "peek" when she's changing.

That should make her corrupt enough to ask her about gardening techniques and for her to FINALLY show you her forbidden tome.
Yep, that did it. Thanks. And the writing of all of the Fuchsia scenes, especially the dressing room scene(s), was very nice. Kudos.

I want to see art for Fuchsia trying on that red dress and semi-naked in her scandalous underwear! And I really want to see what that risque habit looks like.

I'll work out an alternate method of gaining access to the Fetish Club for the next release, then.
Thanks in advance.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Quick update. I've commissioned a new scene for the giggling futa girl, which will go in the next update. Meanwhile, I've planned out the rest of the content leading up to hyper-preg for the coven. It'll take me a good part of May to finish that content, but I should also be able to fit in updating the walkthrough. I'll work on the walkthrough this weekend.

I also talked to my furry artist, who is going to work on TF artwork that shows a transformation from human to tiger girl, for the main character. Not sure if that'll be finished this month, and if not, I'll post a poll early next week on what other artwork everyone would like to see most, in the game.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Excellent game idea, with interesting execution, keep up the good work.

I'd like to suggest a simplification of the church corruption part, as it's a bit too long and confusing.
Also some other things i want to point out:

- fighting two tentacles at once is useless most of the time: eighter your lust fills in 2 or 3 turns or your HP will;
- the quest log is incomplete;
- getting a tentacock will result in an error in the PC body description page;
- all the 3 fertility potion events will generate an error regarding gender description;
- edit: also during the 3 fertility potion events, the game calls the event in which Keawe gets tentacled, even if she is not present due to the fact that this is the alternate path in which she refuses to help you.

Right now i can't provide saves as i'm on mobile (should be able to next mid-week).

Also i'd like to throw in an idea about a new event chain/path that a lot of people liked back in the days of Slave Maker 3 : tentacle abduction (Felicia's), tentacle nest dungeon exploration (recovery mission), time based corruption (basically save her before her mind breaks). This mechanic was one of the best in SM3, except the mind breaking ofc. Also her page info should show the effects of the corruption as time passes (breasts expansion, lactation, tenta-nipples, etc...).

The only thing that keeps me from rating it 5 stars is the dev speed :cry:, i mean that this game is a drug and i need a fix ASAP o_O

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Excellent game idea, with interesting execution, keep up the good work.

I'd like to suggest a simplification of the church corruption part, as it's a bit too long and confusing.
Also some other things i want to point out:

- fighting two tentacles at once is useless most of the time: eighter your lust fills in 2 or 3 turns or your HP will;
- the quest log is incomplete;
- getting a tentacock will result in an error in the PC body description page;
- all the 3 fertility potion events will generate an error regarding gender description;
- edit: also during the 3 fertility potion events, the game calls the event in which Keawe gets tentacled, even if she is not present due to the fact that this is the alternate path in which she refuses to help you.

Right now i can't provide saves as i'm on mobile (should be able to next mid-week).

Also i'd like to throw in an idea about a new event chain/path that a lot of people liked back in the days of Slave Maker 3 : tentacle abduction (Felicia's), tentacle nest dungeon exploration (recovery mission), time based corruption (basically save her before her mind breaks). This mechanic was one of the best in SM3, except the mind breaking ofc. Also her page info should show the effects of the corruption as time passes (breasts expansion, lactation, tenta-nipples, etc...).

The only thing that keeps me from rating it 5 stars is the dev speed :cry:, i mean that this game is a drug and i need a fix ASAP o_O
If you can get saves that reproduce those errors, that would be very much appreciated.

As far as your two ideas go...I do have plans for tentacle abduction, but not your slave or servant, specifically. Exploring a tentacle nest with the intent to rescue someone is also on the table. Finally, exploring a tentacle nest for another reason entirely...is also on the table.

As far as my dev speed, I apologize. My job situation hasn't been great for quite a while, and although this month will probably end up being reasonably productive, it could be quite a bit better -- and hopefully will be, once my job situation improves. The pandemic really isn't helping matters in that regard...

Reactions: Mordona and PlayDat

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
If you can get saves that reproduce those errors, that would be very much appreciated.

As far as your two ideas go...I do have plans for tentacle abduction, but not your slave or servant, specifically. Exploring a tentacle nest with the intent to rescue someone is also on the table. Finally, exploring a tentacle nest for another reason entirely...is also on the table.

As far as my dev speed, I apologize. My job situation hasn't been great for quite a while, and although this month will probably end up being reasonably productive, it could be quite a bit better -- and hopefully will be, once my job situation improves. The pandemic really isn't helping matters in that regard...
Great to know that you are already considering that kind of content! I'm looking forward to play it!

I will playtest again around friday and provide saves and screenshots of said errors.

This pandemic is changing too many things about our life styles, so don't worry about releases too much, as we all prefer solid content over dozens of updates that change/add one minor thing, while breaking many other existing ones (i'm not refereing to you ofc).

Hope you find stability in your job soon!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Quick update. I've actually finished the series of scenes ending with a hyper-pregnancy event. There's still quite a bit of work to do before I can release, though. I don't want to spoil things too much, but a new character will get initiated into the Lewd Club, and I need to write her initiation scene. I also need to update a few more pregnancy-related game mechanics, to make sure the game does what's expected, with everything involved with the NPC character who gets hyper-pregnant. Finally, I still need to write the awesome birth scene for said character.

That's not even including updating the game guide, implementing some more scenes my writers have submitted, and general debugging. Fortunately, we're only halfway through May, so I'll definitely be able to do another release before the end of the month!

Hopefully, it'll have everything in it that I plan on adding. :3

D

Deleted member 696182

I can't enter the house.

Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: personData.houses[State.variables.player.house] is undefined.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I can't enter the house.

Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: personData.houses[State.variables.player.house] is undefined.
A few people have had that happen -- somehow the player's "house" variable never got set. Restart the game, and make sure you click continue when you get to the screen where it gives you only the single choice of a forest house.

JinnyJinJhin

May 19, 2020
Im new to the game, and i tried to open your patch 0.14.1 on chrome and it seemed like it worked, but i cannot see any images. is this normal?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Im new to the game, and i tried to open your patch 0.14.1 on chrome and it seemed like it worked, but i cannot see any images. is this normal?
You're supposed to see the user's avatar in the upper left corner of the page. If you don't see it, it's because you didn't download the full game, or because the patch HTML file isn't in the same folder as the "images" folder from the full game.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes