JinnyJinJhin

May 19, 2020
You're supposed to see the user's avatar in the upper left corner of the page. If you don't see it, it's because you didn't download the full game, or because the patch HTML file isn't in the same folder as the "images" folder from the full game.
thanks for the response XD

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i also dont know how to soak the Handkerchief. does anyone know how?
If you have the handkerchief and a lust draft from the tavern, then when you go home in the evening you'll be able to soak the handkerchief in it.

JinnyJinJhin

May 19, 2020
If you have the handkerchief and a lust draft from the tavern, then when you go home in the evening you'll be able to soak the handkerchief in it.
How do you get this lust draft? By tavern, you mean the whore tavern right? I’ve only seen options for buying a drink or blowjobs in there.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do you get this lust draft? By tavern, you mean the whore tavern right? I’ve only seen options for buying a drink or blowjobs in there.
If you visit Jewel in the kitchens, she might tell you about lust drafts that you can order in the town whore tavern. Then they'll be unlocked.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Another progress update. Getting towards the end of May, and I have really good news...although maybe not quite the news you were hoping for.

The really good news is...I finally landed another full-time job. I'm working some side jobs this week to make it to my first paycheck, but after that, I'll have even more time to work on Tentacle Slave!

That also means I'm unlikely to reach my goal of releasing this month. However, everyone who's paid for May will get the release when it does hit -- likely the first week of June. I'm currently in the middle of a very complex sexy scene, and it's going to take me another several days just to finish that. Not to mention time for debugging.

More tentacular goodness cumming soon...

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
I've been trying hard to get the choker breaking scene for Keawe but so far no avail. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if the strategy now is different from the original.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've been trying hard to get the choker breaking scene for Keawe but so far no avail. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if the strategy now is different from the original.
It's tricky to get, and I really should tweak the combat dynamics again. As things stand, you'll probably have to reload multiple times, but here's the general strategy:

Just GUARD the first 2-3 rounds of the combat. Hopefully you won't get hit with too many arousing attacks.

Use the choker on a tentacle the next round. (Should be fighting three tentacles in that round.) Then guard.
Use the choker on a tentacle, the round after that. (Should be fighting *four* tentacles in that round.) Then guard.
Use the choker on Keawe, the round after that. Then guard.

Then...hope.

Generally, during the last round or second-to-last round, you'll see Keawe's choker break (and it may or may not happen from you using the choker on her). If the tentacles are able to hit her with enough tentacle jizz after that, it's all over.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Latest update.

I'm guesstimating about a week to a week and a half to wrap up all of the dangling threads in this release, and get it out the door.

This release will *mainly* focus on the coven events leading up to a hyper-preg scene. I'm also throwing in some content involving other NPCs including Mika the sorceress, Fuchsia, and the giggling futa hooker.

It looks like my furry artist hasn't been able to work on the tiger-girl furry-ized versions of the main character's portrait yet, and probably won't be able to until July. So...I'm going to commission artwork from my normal artist this month, instead. To that end, I'm going to be putting up a poll in the next day or so, on what artwork you want to see next.

It'll be a bit hard to put up that poll without posting story spoilers, before the actual release. I just want to get the artwork delivered before the end of June if at all possible, so waiting till I get the actual release out is probably not a good idea.

The final bit of news -- and probably the most important -- is that after this release, I'm going to start working on the Ren'py conversion. I did actually learn Python recently (the programming language Ren'py uses), so I'm prepared to go full steam ahead on it. Also, I *will* eventually commission a beautifully drawn city map for the new Ren'py version, but for the time being it'll be placeholder art.

Once work on the Ren'py version starts, I'll only be doing maintenance fixes on the existing Twine version - as well as adding in new artwork once my artists finish. HOPEFULLY by early July, I can have an initial release out -- and I expect to have a fair bit of content in it to start with. I'm guesstimating about two to two and a half months do convert the entire game, but once that's done we won't have to deal with performance issues, browser compatibility issues, etc.

By the way, I do plan on keeping the existing scenes. I won't be summarizing or eliminating them to fit into Ren'py's much smaller text window, but instead expanding their default text window to accommodate a lot more text. Also, I do plan on still having a "free" version and a Patreon version. Fortunately, Ren'py makes that fairly easy to accomplish.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Getting closer.

Just finished another long-ass sex scene, where the only way to slog through all of the variant text (for the different tentacle "gifts" the main PC might have) was to work on 3-4 different scenes at once so that when I got bored or stuck with one, I could switch off to another one.

Still have a couple of Fuchsia scenes left, finishing up integrating a commissioned scene with the giggling futa hooker, and one last major scene after that. At the rate I'm going, it'll likely be about a week before I finish.

And then it's off to Ren'py land for me!

EDIT: In other news, my furry artist got back to me a lot sooner than I expected, so we'll have the *other* furry-ized variants of the main PC this month too. I still intend to get started on the art I originally intended to commission this month, but my regular artist isn't up to the task because the hyper-preg scene I have in mind is too complex.

But never fear. Even without a new release with additional content, you can expect new art this month, and likely next month as well, once I commission an artist who isn't scared off by the hyper-preg scene I have in mind. ;)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've said this before, but it bears repeating: Your game needs its own Discord server. That way you can have channels devoted to bug reporting, art (official, fan, and NSFW tentacle stuff), suggestions, spoilers, et cetera. There's no point to messing with the Twine server as it's easier to just talk to you here and the Twine server does not give you and us the benefits that having your own server would. I really don't understand why you're so resistant to setting up your own server. Every other dev that has done so (such as Mip) has later thanked those that talked them into doing it.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've said this before, but it bears repeating: Your game needs its own Discord server. That way you can have channels devoted to bug reporting, art (official, fan, and NSFW tentacle stuff), suggestions, spoilers, et cetera. There's no point to messing with the Twine server as it's easier to just talk to you here and the Twine server does not give you and us the benefits that having your own server would. I really don't understand why you're so resistant to setting up your own server. Every other dev that has done so (such as Mip) has later thanked those that talked them into doing it.
Partly because I've been so busy up until just recently, I felt like it would be a bait-and-switch. The channel would be there, but I wouldn't have time to participate.

Since that's changing, I can look into setting up a Discord channel. Will probably do that this weekend.

Reactions: Mordona and AWolfe

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Partly because I've been so busy up until just recently, I felt like it would be a bait-and-switch. The channel would be there, but I wouldn't have time to participate.

Since that's changing, I can look into setting up a Discord channel. Will probably do that this weekend.
hey mouse ? the game still in html correct? you haven't switched it to unity yet?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
hey mouse ? the game still in html correct? you haven't switched it to unity yet?
Uhh...no, I'm going to be switching to Ren'py. ^^;;

Anyway, I've had deadlines from work this week (have a demo to the boss man today), but I'm nearly done with all of the writing. Just have debugging/testing to do, and hopefully can have a final Twine release out by the end of this weekend.

Then it's off to Ren'py land for Tentacle Slave. :3

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Uhh...no, I'm going to be switching to Ren'py. ^^;;

Anyway, I've had deadlines from work this week (have a demo to the boss man today), but I'm nearly done with all of the writing. Just have debugging/testing to do, and hopefully can have a final Twine release out by the end of this weekend.

Then it's off to Ren'py land for Tentacle Slave. :3
that sounds awesome! : ) hopefully this will make it easier to release new content easier : )

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
that sounds awesome! : ) hopefully this will make it easier to release new content easier : )
Umm...maybe? Going to take a little while to crank out the first Ren'py release at any rate.

Wonders if they can convince someone into helping...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Umm...maybe? Going to take a little while to crank out the first Ren'py release at any rate.

Wonders if they can convince someone into helping...
I have no experience with Ren'py else I'd love to help you : ( im sorry

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes