mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have no experience with Ren'py else I'd love to help you : ( im sorry
No worries, just tossing that out there. There are plenty of Ren'py devs, though. Hopefully I can find one who enjoys many of the same kinks and partner with them for faster output. ^^;;

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019

• Hyper-preg is now a thing!!
  • Noticed that an important nightly visit to Mika had no "leave" link. Added.
  • Discovered a combat bug with the sorceress where if you win against her *after* encountering tentacles or the bandits in the forest, it sends you to the forest instead of the "win" scene against her. Fixed.
  • ...and even more content!

Reactions: pookyrawr

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Are there actually any bad ends in this game yet `because if there are i - havent found em yet.
There are a couple of bad ends. One is not earning enough coin to pay the weekly rate for your servant. Since it's only 50 coin a week, that shouldn't be a problem.

Another one is very far along in the game, after you're starting to corrupt the Church. If you get to the point where you get Vivianne (in the Church) access to a tentacle in order to do research, she'll tell you the different groups within the Church that need to be corrupted before she can publicly share the results of her research. One of those groups consists of the nuns in charge of public decency.

There's a bad end if you don't corrupt one of those nuns right.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
i think the game might be bugged cant seem to do trigger anything after talking to the woman about finding a bounty hunter

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i think the game might be bugged cant seem to do trigger anything after talking to the woman about finding a bounty hunter
Have you looked at the walkthrough attached to the first post?

That walkthrough is badly in need of updating. I've gotten an offer from a fan to wikify the game, but he's run into technical roadblocks. Even so, the walkthrough should get you past finding a bounty hunter.

Aug 2, 2017
how to get to the new content? the coven ends after summoning the tentacles to your home as far as i cant tell

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
I can't seem to get Vivianne to visit the tentacle hive. At this point, I corrupted the gardener, seamstress, and helped Vivianne with her research. I seem to be missing something this playthrough.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how to get to the new content? the coven ends after summoning the tentacles to your home as far as i cant tell
You should be able to start corrupting the Church after summoning the tentacles to your house, if you haven't started already. There's new content in corrupting the Church, and also a special scene that you can only reach if you start by following the mysterious woman, find Keawe and start helping her, then fuck around too much with tentacles. You can eventually capture Keawe after summoning tentacles to your house...and then there's a special scene available once Keawe has been captured.

I'll be posting more details on my Patreon tomorrow. :)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I can't seem to get Vivianne to visit the tentacle hive. At this point, I corrupted the gardener, seamstress, and helped Vivianne with her research. I seem to be missing something this playthrough.
Feel free to attach a save, and I'll have a look at it in the morning.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Nice to see you still working on this game, but I'll probably check back in properly after the walkthrough is updated. Flailing around trying to find new content is fun sometimes, but rarely in html games. Btw, has any of the new content been repeatable or just more one-off scenes? (geniuine question, I've been out of the loop for a good half a year).

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Nice to see you still working on this game, but I'll probably check back in properly after the walkthrough is updated. Flailing around trying to find new content is fun sometimes, but rarely in html games. Btw, has any of the new content been repeatable or just more one-off scenes? (geniuine question, I've been out of the loop for a good half a year).
Well, so far the vast majority of the game is story content -- meaning "one-off scenes." You're progressing the story, not sex-grinding. But there's quite a lot of it.

Anyway, I've already posted in my Patreon, how to access the latest hyper-preg content that was added into the game. There's more new content than just that, as well.

I'll toss together some walkthrough updates later this month, but the majority of my focus is going to be on developing the new Ren'py version -- which basically makes any existing walkthrough obsolete.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes