Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well, so far the vast majority of the game is story content -- meaning "one-off scenes." You're progressing the story, not sex-grinding. But there's quite a lot of it.

Anyway, I've already posted in my Patreon, how to access the latest hyper-preg content that was added into the game. There's more new content than just that, as well.

I'll toss together some walkthrough updates later this month, but the majority of my focus is going to be on developing the new Ren'py version -- which basically makes any existing walkthrough obsolete.
Ah, nice to hear you're moving onto the superior engine! For this kind of game anyway. The massive upgrade on the number of save slots and streamlining of the gameplay will suit the game far more. Wish you the best of success in porting everything properly!

Reactions: mouseguru

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Gotta Say I was hoping for not having a ovipositor as the given one for the sub route, still want my PC to get tentacled more efficiently than that.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Gotta Say I was hoping for not having a ovipositor as the given one for the sub route, still want my PC to get tentacled more efficiently than that.
If you're not feeling in the mood to go back and replay things to be more dominant, here's a hack to change your dominance stat. Open up your browser's Javascript console (usually by right-clicking and inspecting an element), and type this:

SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].stats.dominance = 60;

It's a scale of 0-100, and you can set it to whatever you want. Any dominance over 50 will give you the different options to choose from, when you lose to the tentacles or summon them to your house.

Remember, you have to enter this BEFORE you get to the screen where you'd normally be offered the choice.

Reactions: Skylark97

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
If you're not feeling in the mood to go back and replay things to be more dominant, here's a hack to change your dominance stat. Open up your browser's Javascript console (usually by right-clicking and inspecting an element), and type this:

SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].stats.dominance = 60;

It's a scale of 0-100, and you can set it to whatever you want. Any dominance over 50 will give you the different options to choose from, when you lose to the tentacles or summon them to your house.

Remember, you have to enter this BEFORE you get to the screen where you'd normally be offered the choice.
I remember that yeah. I really like how this game feels and plays overall but giving the ovi feels like it swaps directions a bit.
Like boom tentacle breeder/slave but then it swaps to being a queen.
I don't know, maybe some more sub oriented gifts.
Staying in line with game....extra wombs or ability to have tentacle pods in breasts? I'm not terribly original.
Keep up the good work, good to see you updating the game again though!

EDIT: Oh that reminds me... Dryad? Could you please remind me how one gets her?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I remember that yeah. I really like how this game feels and plays overall but giving the ovi feels like it swaps directions a bit.
Like boom tentacle breeder/slave but then it swaps to being a queen.
I don't know, maybe some more sub oriented gifts.
Staying in line with game....extra wombs or ability to have tentacle pods in breasts? I'm not terribly original.
Keep up the good work, good to see you updating the game again though!

EDIT: Oh that reminds me... Dryad? Could you please remind me how one gets her?
Breast pregnancy IS planned, but hasn't been implemented yet. It currently exists as a "gift" that Keawe can receive after losing to tentacles at your house, but nothing happens with it yet.

As far as the Dryad goes:

1) Don't follow the mysterious woman
2) Build a fence, then plant a garden at your house
3) Join the Coven under the priestess of the Deep Forest
4) Take the seed that the priestess gives you and plant it at your house, instead of by the lake.

You now have a Dryad. :3

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: C4dn3 and Skylark97

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Breast pregnancy IS planned, but hasn't been implemented yet. It currently exists as a "gift" that Keawe can receive after losing to tentacles at your house, but nothing happens with it yet.

4) Take the seed that the priestess gives you and plant it at your house, instead of by the lake.

Thanks much!

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Hmm, not quite sure if somethings bugged with my save but I will post it here anyways just in case.
I can't seem to find Jewel spiking drinks. I have visited the kitchen probably near 200 times and not happened. As well as that I cannot invite Valentina to the church club thing, I've given her the perfume, modeled and had her make the new nun habit. Not 100% if thats the right club, or if its the bandit one...? I did the encounter with the bandits and thats it so far.

Maybe I am just hellishly unlucky to not find Jewel spiking drinks, but because of that I cannot progress with Fuchsia.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
I made a new save, and now none of the tentacle births are being tracked when they are added to the hive. This might be related to why I can't invite Vivianne to visit the hive. I recall something similar happened a few builds ago, in which I had to break the MC pregnancy when she was pregnant with the marsh monster and a tentacle spawn at the same time for it to start registering hive count.

I attached a save file in which the MC is just about to give birth.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

Breast pregnancy IS planned LOL interesting XD XD XD

is there a way to have both tent pet and a dryad pet ?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Breast pregnancy IS planned LOL interesting XD XD XD

is there a way to have both tent pet and a dryad pet ?
Tentacle pet? You mean a tentacle hive at your house?

Not yet, although I do plan on changing that. There will be different opportunities (including with tentacles) with the different priestesses in the coven.

Building out the mid-game is super-complicated, because there are so many interacting storylines. I've just gotten to the point of merging back in three separate routes (follow the mysterious woman and help Keawe, follow the mysterious woman and fuck around too many times with tentacles, then join the coven under the priestess of Ukemochi, and don't follow the mysterious woman and join the coven under the priestess of Ukemochi) so that they can all lead to a tentacle hive, but I need to flesh out a lot of the other routes too.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
As you start Ren'py now, are you going to try and import as much of what you have here into it or you going to start fresh?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
As you start Ren'py now, are you going to try and import as much of what you have here into it or you going to start fresh?
I'm definitely not starting fresh, although I'll be making some changes along the way as I re-implement various facets of the game.

For instance, the Huntress class barely does anything in the existing game, so I'm going to remove it in the Ren'py version. I'm also going to be fixing and changing certain things, like how birthed spawn are tracked.

Reactions: Mordona

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone been able to access the hyperpreg scene? I'm tired of restarting so many times using Elf sorceress. I'm wondering if other people have less trouble with different race/classes. Or it might be the the order of quests I pick up are messing up the game.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone been able to access the hyperpreg scene? I'm tired of restarting so many times using Elf sorceress. I'm wondering if other people have less trouble with different race/classes. Or it might be the the order of quests I pick up are messing up the game.
In my testing, I used Elf Sorceress, so you should be able to do it with that.

How far did you manage to get in the game? I might be able to point you in the right direction.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
In my testing, I used Elf Sorceress, so you should be able to do it with that.

How far did you manage to get in the game? I might be able to point you in the right direction.
I keep getting locked out of Vivianne visiting your hive. Am I supposed to not corrupt any church members before then? And right now none of the tentacle monsters are being added to the hive, so I might need to create yet another game anyway.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So new bug for me. After buying the handkerchief and getting some lustdrafts, I return home to mix the two. Did so and return to Fuschia and find no option to let her use it like normal. Find out there is no handkerchief in inventory. Okay.. so buy another and repeat process, mix items and check inventory. Gone again. buy a 3rd one for shits and giggles and this time it worked. Literally did nothing extra inbetween 1st to 3rd attempts. So this bug isn't always repeatable.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'll need to dig into these bugs (probably this weekend) and figure out what's going wrong. Will likely do a patch release to fix the bugs, then get back to Ren'py development.

I'm actually making progress already -- figured out how to do a split screen with text on one side of the screen and an image on the other. Now I'm working on defining the game data so the non-changing data doesn't get saved.

Reactions: Mordona

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Once the priestess tells you to explore the riverfront, shouldn't that prompt the riverfront to open? Because it doesn't for me.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
oh my lord XD XD XD Dryad gets curious because she hears funny noises she never heard before coming from MC bedroom and goes to take a peek and then gets randomly grabed by one of the tentacles from MC"s hive proping the MC to get embarrassed and smacks the tentacle into putting her down OR depending on what rout you take. the dryad pouts XD XD XD :p (somoene write this up LMAO)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Once the priestess tells you to explore the riverfront, shouldn't that prompt the riverfront to open? Because it doesn't for me.
It probably should, but for now, there are only two ways to open the Riverfront area:

1) Learn about Keawe by helping a noblewoman solve the problem of a missing family heirloom. You get this task when you randomly encounter tentacles in the city. (Check the notice board.)
2) Get initiated into the Lewd Club.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes