alphafr

May 18, 2018
So will this thread continue to be the main one or will it be closed and a new one made for the Renpy rework?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So will this thread continue to be the main one or will it be closed and a new one made for the Renpy rework?
I was planning on keeping this existing thread, and just leaving the "legacy" version in a spoiler. Especially since the legacy version will be much more advanced, plot-wise, than the new Ren'py version for at least a month or two.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I was planning on keeping this existing thread, and just leaving the "legacy" version in a spoiler. Especially since the legacy version will be much more advanced, plot-wise, than the new Ren'py version for at least a month or two.
Will you post on this thread when the next one will be opened up?

So, no monster protagonist here? Bland.
If I remember you can become one latter in the game or you can now but it has something to do with the caves. Sorry for the really late reply.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Will you post on this thread when the next one will be opened up?
Not opening up another thread, I'm keeping this one. I'll just move the existing release info into a spoiler, and continue using the same thread for the new version.

If I remember you can become one latter in the game or you can now but it has something to do with the caves. Sorry for the really late reply.
Uh...not exactly. You can get TFed into a furry in one particular story path, but that's not exactly a monster TF. I *do* have plans for implementing a monster TF, though.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
OP has wrong game engine tag, since this is now Renpy.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'my_house'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "openworld/navigate.rpyc", line 7, in script
  File "C:\Users\Documents\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Documents\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.15
Mon Oct 19 19:29:09 2020
In new version, straight after scene with demon lady

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "openworld/navigate.rpyc", line 7, in script
  File "C:\Users\Documents\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Documents\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.15
Mon Oct 19 19:29:09 2020
In new version, straight after scene with demon lady
That's expected. You can't go home yet. That'll be in the next update, in about a month. :)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So basically just play old version for now?
It has far more content than the new version, yes.

Think of the new version as a "sneak preview" of what's to come. Particularly the combat and shopping from stores. The new version will get more fleshed out as time goes on, but we're probably about a month and a half to two months away from reaching the progress I had with the old version.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I see that engine tag has changed to ren'py, congratulations! Might want to edit the "Installation" part of the post though, since that clearly remained from the html version.

Lupis

Mar 15, 2018
Will be waiting to see the progress on Ren'py ... do you still have a saved copy of the HTML version for download? ... I will probably wait a few versions before i try the Ren'py version.. but i await progress and how thw game will work

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Will be waiting to see the progress on Ren'py ... do you still have a saved copy of the HTML version for download? ... I will probably wait a few versions before i try the Ren'py version.. but i await progress and how thw game will work
The Original version download should be the HTML version. Version 0.15 is the first Ren'py version.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, the HTML version is still available in the main post of this thread. I'm also sending the Patreon HTML version to any $5 subscriber.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Unfortunately the game isn't laid out in a way that's very conducive to an Android port. The half-screen dialogue display and the combat screen are two examples that would be hard to fit on a mobile layout.

If someone wants to take an unofficial stab at an Android port, be my guest. I'd have a hard time figuring it out, and I'd rather spend my time and energy adding new content to the game instead.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Just found this Great game:love:, been looking for something Tentacle focused.

I *do* have plans for implementing a monster TF, though.
Do you mind if i give a few ideas as well...

-Permanent Breast Expansion = in this case the tentacles inject and pump fluids into your breasts leading to Permanent bigger breasts. Also if you want, have them pump your ass full as well leading to a Permanent bigger Ass

-Tentacle Parasites = as the name implies its a kind of tentacle(s) that attaches itself to your body feeding off its host. In this case it attaches itself into your womb and begins to feed of your pussy juice and grow. As time goes by you will have tentacles growing out of your pussy (this is different from birthing tentacles as these ones are attached to your uterus).
Also if you sex with another woman it will spread to her womb as well (parasite).........something more or less like that...

its your game really just saying some random stuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just found this Great game:love:, been looking for something Tentacle focused.

Do you mind if i give a few ideas as well...

-Permanent Breast Expansion = in this case the tentacles inject and pump fluids into your breasts leading to Permanent bigger breasts. Also if you want, have them pump your ass full as well leading to a Permanent bigger Ass

-Tentacle Parasites = as the name implies its a kind of tentacle(s) that attaches itself to your body feeding off its host. In this case it attaches itself into your womb and begins to feed of your pussy juice and grow. As time goes by you will have tentacles growing out of your pussy (this is different from birthing tentacles as these ones are attached to your uterus).
Also if you sex with another woman it will spread to her womb as well (parasite).........something more or less like that...

its your game really just saying some random stuff
Definitely some good ideas. I'm already planning on parasitic tentacles down the road, btw. Never fear. :)

As far as permanent BE, technically that's already a thing. The tentacles' aphrodisiac cum actually causes a minor BE. I hadn't planned on ass expansion, but I can definitely add that into the mix.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes