Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Go down to the riverfront, encounter one of the tentacles there, and DON'T WIN THE COMBAT. Just "guard" until you lose.

Recommended for after you get a futa cock from Sensua, if you're into futa.
How to know if I'm tentacle-altered? Is it enough to scare it twice and then stride boldly afterwards, fight one and submit?

Edit: Nevermind, I have to get Sensua's Hermacock Side Quest first to be male-altered, time to re-do my save. (Shouldn't have deleted my save before submitting to that tentacle.)

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
What is the NSFW content currently in the game? I go home and I am aware coding issue but you can't train either so unsure what this build is for or allows you access too?

Cripple

Apr 25, 2018
I cant seem to do anything in this renpy release, rolling back every option I pick till I get an ignore something aint right.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It's weird that I wasn't getting these errors in my debugging. I'll have a patch up tomorrow.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I think I see why some people are getting errors and I'm not.

At the beginning of the game, you MUST pick both a servant and a slave. Some people are picking only a servant, but not a slave. This causes problems -- including an error when you try to do nightly training, and another error when you run into tentacles in the city.

I'm going to patch these bugs tomorrow anyway, but you'll miss content without both a servant and a slave so I highly recommend picking both.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the bug report. Turns out there are several other, minor issues in 0.21, too.

I've already started working on the next major release, so I'm planning on waiting to release fixes for these, even though I've already fixed them all (including this one). I *might* do a hotpatch in another week or so, depending on if I can get to a good breaking point in the new content.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I think I see why some people are getting errors and I'm not.

At the beginning of the game, you MUST pick both a servant and a slave. Some people are picking only a servant, but not a slave. This causes problems -- including an error when you try to do nightly training, and another error when you run into tentacles in the city.

I'm going to patch these bugs tomorrow anyway, but you'll miss content without both a servant and a slave so I highly recommend picking both.
Just realized game is now on Ren'Py.

IMO, Selections would be better like this:
Race: Show buttons to choose which Race is available, upon clicking on one, shows description (and picture if they would have changes in the future) then a button to either accept and proceed or go back, (Also something that states that the current or the Main Character is a Female on start).

Same should be done and separate Slave (or Automatically get Felicia for now until another Slave is added to choose from) and Servants, and Also for Profession. Should look "cleaner" this way.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just realized game is now on Ren'Py.

IMO, Selections would be better like this:
Race: Show buttons to choose which Race is available, upon clicking on one, shows description (and picture if they would have changes in the future) then a button to either accept and proceed or go back, (Also something that states that the current or the Main Character is a Female on start).

Same should be done and separate Slave (or Automatically get Felicia for now until another Slave is added to choose from) and Servants, and Also for Profession. Should look "cleaner" this way.
Those are good suggestions. I'll look at implementing them for the next release.

I'll have to think about the servants/slaves though, because it's possible to play the game with just a servant. Or just a slave. You can't have no servant and no slave, though.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main/city/combat arena/combat_arena_win.rpy", line 51, in <module>
TypeError: processDefeatedEnemies() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "main/city/combat arena/combat_arena_win.rpyc", line 51, in script
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/main/city/combat arena/combat_arena_win.rpy", line 51, in <module>
TypeError: processDefeatedEnemies() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.21
Thu Feb 04 11:46:08 2021
this is the error code i got when i went to combat Right when i started the game and went to combat. After i won and yes i fought naked. but once i won i skip the female on female sex scene and it threw up that code.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
another error apperently... this one is when i went to click on join her in the kitchen after getting home

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/main/house/my_house_kitchen_sex.rpy", line 169, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'person'

Full traceback:
  File "main/house/my_house_kitchen_sex.rpyc", line 169, in script
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.21
Thu Feb 04 12:34:14 2021
and again when I try to plant a garden..

Code:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'my_house_plant_garden'.

Full traceback:
  File "main/house/my_house.rpyc", line 58, in script
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.21
Thu Feb 04 12:37:17 2021
As much as i would love to play it still seems VERY buggy... and it kinda kills my moods when i play. i just hope these logs help you out to find the pesty buggs!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
another error apperently... this one is when i went to click on join her in the kitchen after getting home

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "main/house/my_house_kitchen_sex.rpyc", line 169, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.21
Thu Feb 04 12:34:14 2021
and again when I try to plant a garden..

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "main/house/my_house.rpyc", line 58, in script
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\smith\Desktop\games\TentacleSlave-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.21
Thu Feb 04 12:37:17 2021
As much as i would love to play it still seems VERY buggy... and it kinda kills my moods when i play. i just hope these logs help you out to find the pesty buggs!
By chance, did you choose for both a servant and a slave?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The combat arena win bug is a new one. Fixed it, but not quite ready to release a hot patch.

The other bugs have already been reported and fixed.

I think, as soon as my background artist finishes their next commission, I'll do an interim release with a tiny bit more content -- and all of the bugfixes thus far. Probably by the end of this weekend, if not sooner.

Reactions: Fruitmonger

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
The combat arena win bug is a new one. Fixed it, but not quite ready to release a hot patch.

The other bugs have already been reported and fixed.

I think, as soon as my background artist finishes their next commission, I'll do an interim release with a tiny bit more content -- and all of the bugfixes thus far. Probably by the end of this weekend, if not sooner.
lol i didnt notice from earlier post until i looked how you where addressing alot of other issues but i am glad i found one that you didnt notice. when the new update comes out ill play it and see if i cant find anymore. XD im pretty good at finding alot of weird bugs lol. but i mean i am a gamer be a perverted one XD

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Okay, has the Ren'py remake surpassed the Twine version content-wise?

If so, I'll give the Ren'py version a whirl. If not, I'll dick around in the Twine version.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Okay, has the Ren'py remake surpassed the Twine version content-wise?

If so, I'll give the Ren'py version a whirl. If not, I'll dick around in the Twine version.
At my current rate of progress, it'll be early to mid-March by the time I finish converting all of the content.

On the other hand, the Ren'py version does have several distinct advantages over the Twine version, including:

1) Some lingering bugs from the Twine version are fixed in the Ren'py version
2) The Ren'py version has a city map, backgrounds, and more character art. (I've commissioned several more pieces since stopping work on the Twine version, and even more are incoming.)
3) The Ren'py version has one brand-new, Patreon-only scene and an additional pregnancy type.

You don't have to choose one or the other. Try and enjoy both versions.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
At my current rate of progress, it'll be early to mid-March by the time I finish converting all of the content.

On the other hand, the Ren'py version does have several distinct advantages over the Twine version, including:

1) Some lingering bugs from the Twine version are fixed in the Ren'py version
2) The Ren'py version has a city map, backgrounds, and more character art. (I've commissioned several more pieces since stopping work on the Twine version, and even more are incoming.)
3) The Ren'py version has one brand-new, Patreon-only scene and an additional pregnancy type.

You don't have to choose one or the other. Try and enjoy both versions.
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait for the Ren'py version to catch up. Keep up the good work.

Come to think of it, who does the art for this game anyway?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait for the Ren'py version to catch up. Keep up the good work.

Come to think of it, who does the art for this game anyway?
Several different artists. The original artist is unfortunately no longer available.

Here's his blog:

The other artists, I don't have their contact info other than Discord.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes