Richard Fist

Oct 24, 2018
Just downloaded this today and got this right after sex with the succubus at the start of the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'my_house'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "openworld/navigate.rpyc", line 7, in script
File "F:\APG\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\APG\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.15
Fri Oct 23 11:24:01 2020

Reactions: Ackerlight

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just downloaded this today and got this right after sex with the succubus at the start of the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "openworld/navigate.rpyc", line 7, in script
File "F:\APG\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\APG\TentacleSlave-0.15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.15
Fri Oct 23 11:24:01 2020
You're the second person who's reported this...and it might be easy to miss, but the changelog in the main post says "you cannot actually go home yet." :)

Richard Fist

Oct 24, 2018
You're the second person who's reported this...and it might be easy to miss, but the changelog in the main post says "you cannot actually go home yet." :)
Ah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't see it at all. Skimming through the other posts, it looked like there was a lot more content than what I've seen. I'll restart and try to do something else. Thanks much.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
There is a lot more content - in the old game. The rework in renpy not yet.
Though; wouldn't it be possible to have a "WIP" screen? At least people who are new to this game would usually not read the changelog - it's rather meaningless if you don't know what came before.

Richard Fist

Oct 24, 2018
There is a lot more content - in the old game. The rework in renpy not yet.
Though; wouldn't it be possible to have a "WIP" screen? At least people who are new to this game would usually not read the changelog - it's rather meaningless if you don't know what came before.
I just grabbed the "Old Version" and I'm playing it right now. I didn't realize there was a difference between the two. My own fault for not reading of course.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
mouseguru :
(PS : your avatar looks more "Foxy":p, than "mousey", and she looks "in HEAT" too:oops:, (noticed the tongue-hanging-out-of-mouth), and while Preggers !, that's one Horny Little Lady there :sneaky: ).

I started the Ren'py version first, due to the .15, being slightly ahead of the .14.5 of the Twine version.
But, once inside, I felt so lost . . . . that large, empty space, right in the middle, seemed that something should be there :oops: ! (I'm guessing, there will be images there in the near future ).

So, I decided to try the Twine version . . . . Ahhh, much better.

Now, one thing I'm looking for in the game, is to see your skill scores, so you can track your progress.

As it is now, you need to do it 'manually' (PS - As in writing it down on paper, yeah, old-school :rolleyes:), as trying to remember how many Dance lessons you and/or, your companions have taken, (and what the stats are ), is a bit daunting . Also, for the tracking/progress of your combat skills training.

Take my Huntress, for instance, she has taken 2 Archery, and 1 Dagger Lessons, but I have no idea how much better she is now, than she was before . Or how well, or not, she could do in a combat.

Stats are important part of an RPG with Combat. I suspect/hope, that will be added later ?

And, Yes, I had played Slave Maker 3, (it seems so long ago :oops:), and enjoyed the Tentacle encounters !
(PS- Added this game to my '
WATCH ' list)

Looking forward to the next up-date . . . While still playing the 'older' version ;) !

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
mouseguru :
(PS : your avatar looks more "Foxy":p, than "mousey", and she looks "in HEAT" too:oops:, (noticed the tongue-hanging-out-of-mouth), and while Preggers !, that's one Horny Little Lady there :sneaky: ).
Yes.

In the original role-play that I did with Kaizer Ryu, the one that this game is based on, the main character was a herm-vixen furry. And got rather pregged. :3

I started the Ren'py version first, due to the .15, being slightly ahead of the .14.5 of the Twine version.
But, once inside, I felt so lost . . . . that large, empty space, right in the middle, seemed that something should be there :oops: ! (I'm guessing, there will be images there in the near future ).
Yes, the intention is to put background images and character art on the right side.

So, I decided to try the Twine version . . . . Ahhh, much better.

Now, one thing I'm looking for in the game, is to see your skill scores, so you can track your progress.

As it is now, you need to do it 'manually' (PS - As in writing it down on paper, yeah, old-school :rolleyes:), as trying to remember how many Dance lessons you and/or, your companions have taken, (and what the stats are ), is a bit daunting . Also, for the tracking/progress of your combat skills training.

Take my Huntress, for instance, she has taken 2 Archery, and 1 Dagger Lessons, but I have no idea how much better she is now, than she was before . Or how well, or not, she could do in a combat.

Stats are important part of an RPG with Combat. I suspect/hope, that will be added later ?
To give you a rough idea, there are 10 skill ranks in each skill. Your opponents (sorceress in the combat arena, tentacles, or bandits in the forest) have a certain defense stat. Your attack is equal to your attack skill plus a random value. Each skill rank makes it that much more likely for you to hit with that weapon.

Yes, I'll eventually add character summary screens, including character skills (and possibly character stats as well, haven't decided yet).

And, Yes, I had played Slave Maker 3, (it seems so long ago :oops:), and enjoyed the Tentacle encounters !
(PS- Added this game to my '
WATCH ' list)

Looking forward to the next up-date . . . While still playing the 'older' version ;) !
SM3 was a lot of fun to develop for, but it proved to be too constraining, in terms of what Cmacleod could easily implement. I often had to wait for specific functionality to be implemented, or compromise on certain features or game elements. Then I ended up getting too busy to continue development of the "Tentacle Raid" addon, and Cmac had to remove it from the game.

I learned a lot from developing for SM3, and when I had the opportunity to start making my own version of the "Tentacle Raid," I dove in head first.

There are a lot of tentacle-based games out there, but most of them limit themselves to a small subset of the genre. I'm attempting to include just about every tentacle-related kink and fetish, plus a whole lot of transformation-related kinks as well.

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
mouseguru

(This is 'feed-back' concerning the Twine version, though it probably will hold true for the Ren'py version);)

Okay, just curious, when our PC goes exploring, what are they supposed to be looking for ?
Tentacle beasts, Bandits, or what ? (as in, what's the plan, if there is one?)

I know the Alchemist profession would look for herbs and such to make potions, etc.
Not sure what the Sorcerer, would look/explore for .
The Hunter could look for food, as in Deer, etc. , and hides to trade in the City
( besides the Tentacle beasts & Bandits).

Unless your doing repairs to, or reinforcing, your home or gardening, there's really nothing to do before 12pm, at or around home. You can't do any Slave training either, only at night it seems.

If you go to the City, before 12pm, there's no place to earn coin, only places to spend it, on lessons, or training.

I imagine, some of this will/may be implemented later, if it's part of the plans :) . . . . . but, I was just curious (like a cat . . . merroww) :LOL:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
mouseguru

(This is 'feed-back' concerning the Twine version, though it probably will hold true for the Ren'py version);)

Okay, just curious, when our PC goes exploring, what are they supposed to be looking for ?
Tentacle beasts, Bandits, or what ? (as in, what's the plan, if there is one?)

I know the Alchemist profession would look for herbs and such to make potions, etc.
Not sure what the Sorcerer, would look/explore for .
The Hunter could look for food, as in Deer, etc. , and hides to trade in the City
( besides the Tentacle beasts & Bandits).

Unless your doing repairs to, or reinforcing, your home or gardening, there's really nothing to do before 12pm, at or around home. You can't do any Slave training either, only at night it seems.

If you go to the City, before 12pm, there's no place to earn coin, only places to spend it, on lessons, or training.

I imagine, some of this will/may be implemented later, if it's part of the plans :) . . . . . but, I was just curious (like a cat . . . merroww) :LOL:
There are things to find in the forest already -- more for the story path where you don't follow the mysterious woman at the beginning, though. I'm still planning on adding more forest content to the game, it just hasn't happened yet.

You'll eventually need to buy an item or two from the odd merchant who occasionally shows up in the forest glen. You may also need to find something in one of the caves in the forest as well.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I now remember vaguely early versions of this game and in them it seemed that when tentacles were fucking the heroine, the area of the nipples increased as well as their size itself, it was not immediately noticeable after about 5-10 tentacle attacks.

And in the new versions I watched the statistics even after 30 attacks, except for breast growth and pregnancy, nothing happens.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I now remember vaguely early versions of this game and in them it seemed that when tentacles were fucking the heroine, the area of the nipples increased as well as their size itself, it was not immediately noticeable after about 5-10 tentacle attacks.

And in the new versions I watched the statistics even after 30 attacks, except for breast growth and pregnancy, nothing happens.
I'll check to see why it's not working, but any fixes will be applied to the new Ren'py version (which uses the same underlying code to manage attribute changes, such as breast size and nipple growth).

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
i keep getting stuck here also how do i leave the city?
You don't, its not implemented yet. Think of this like a alpha state just to see if things are functional first. Next update should have a more of whats in the original version imported. The conversion from the platform to this one has been more work than expected for the dev.

Reactions: mouseguru

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The dev is currently hard (ahem) at work on it.

Just finished implementing all of the different things that happen when the player goes home, does the nightly sex training, goes to sleep, etc. Whew...

I'm keeping a list of remaining tasks, and there are still quite a few before I can do another release, towards the end of this month:

• Add support for free/Patreon game versioning with patches
  • Add player inventory screen
  • Add character summary screens
  • Add Alchemy support (from inventory screen)
  • Random tentacle enounters in the city
  • Forest areas
    • Harvest alchemical ingredients
    • Odd merchant
    • Special Patreon-only molest event
  • Church
    • "Are you faithful" events
    • Meet Sensua
      • Training for Felicia/group
      • Ask about herm cock
      • Ask for help (if you're getting molested in your dreams)

The December release will include the riverfront area and all of the Keawe-related quests, plus the bulk of the coven and ruined tower content, and the bandits event sequence. The next release after that will include the tentacle attack on your house, the church corruption, and (probably) all of the rest of the existing content in the Twine version. At that point, I'll be able to start adding new content in again.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how do i get the pictures to load with the old game as well I can't seem to get them to load
Is there an "images" folder in the same folder where you have your tentacle slave HTML file?

If not, fix that and images should load.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Would be nice if there are stats counter, like Blowjob Training count or something.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Would be nice if there are stats counter, like Blowjob Training count or something.
The next thing I'll be adding to the game (after the upcoming release) is a character description, showing things like breast size, whether a character has a futa cock, etc. I might add training stats down the road, but for the most part they're not that critical.

Regarding stats, here are a few things that are helpful to know:

* If you train yourself or your slave in dancing five times, then you can win at the modeling contest at the clothing shop.
* If you train Felicia to give blowjobs during nightly sex training five times, she'll be willing to give blowjobs at the Town Whore Tavern.
* You can train your skill in the knife or hypodermic darts up to 10 times. Each time you train, you're slightly improving your attack skill vs. enemies with that weapon -- meaning you're more likely to hit.
* Your hidden "dominance" stat reflects how dominant your character's personality is, and how she'll act in various sexual encounters. It's a scale of 0-100, with 0 being the most submissive and 100 being the most dominant. Note that higher dominance will sometimes give you a choice, whereas lower dominance won't. For instance when tentacles attack your house and you lose the battle, the only way you'll get a choice of which tentacle "blessing" you'll get is if you have high dominance. Having a higher or lower dominance will also give you variant sex scenes at certain points in the game.

Your dominance is raised by scaring off tentacles, and lowered by submitting to tentacles (along with a few other things, like following the mysterious woman at the beginning of the game).

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes