mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Heya! So I poked your game a few years ago when it wasn't as flushed out and didn't pay much mind. How many games fail within their first year? 90%? I'm glad to see you are still up and running because this is some content I really enjoy when there is so little out there. So came back, been toying with it for 3 or 4 days now and diving into everything I can manage to find.
And here I thought I was going to be able to get a release out more quickly. Now I have more bugs to stomp! ^^;;

Seriously, though. Thanks for the bug reports!

I see you have pregnant imagery for your companions, are these implemented or I'm I seeing another bug that isn't working on my end?
I think some of those aren't properly implemented. I need to go back and re-check them all.

Your guide suggests you can choose not to follow the early game succubus, but I only ever get a "continue" option at the bottom of the scene, is there an actual way to not follow and go the dream route I'm missing?
You can only choose not to follow her if you have low enough arousal. When you meet the succubus, your arousal goes up a fair amount, and if it goes too high you won't be able to resist her charms.

I was able to and for the life me me not know how i did it but was able to get triplet tentacle spawns for all 3 characters. How in the world did I do that, is there current chance to get more than than that? I cannot for the life of me replicate that.
Generally your human womb can only fit two spawn. There are rare occurrences in the game where a tentacle beast can expand your womb by forcing an extra pod in there -- or in one of your companion's wombs. You must have found one of those ways.

Humble suggestion for future writing content, One thing I really love is scenes that acknowledged your current pregnancy (or lack of) status. Helen's scene takes a little bit of it and shows me you know what I mean. One of my pet peeves with CoC and likes is there is almost never written content that changes because you are a waddling mother to be embarrassed shes carrying monsters in her belly. I see a number of places where writing could be added to "heighten" the awareness of NPCs, if you want some suggestions, I'd be happy to give them. Sadly I'm not familiar with the engine at all so I'm not really sure what the code
system is like.
Yeah, I have to code alternate text in there for pregnancy, if the PC is a futa, if the PC has any special tentacle "gifts," etc. It gets to be quite a bit of work, and I probably need to go back and redo some existing scenes to add in such alternate text.

Fuckable nipples?! Why the hell aren't tentacle monsters taking advantage and putting pods in there? I'm I the only weirdo that likes that? >.>
I do have plans for monsters using your fuckable nipples, but it's a lot of work to implement. Rest assured that it will happen at some point, though. :3

One of the things I like that you are already doing is the option to shut off or alter content. I support furries, but I in no way enjoy their sexual content. Being able to shut that off is a game saver to me and I'm sure there are lots out there. Look at how much of an effort there was to defur CoC and how many wont play it because of furs. Thank you for thinking of us pink skins.
I'm a huge fan of furries and taurs, but I know not everyone is. I support kink choice. ;)

I also see you are considering going to Ren'py, another humble suggestion is not to get bogged down in images. Its nice to have some here and there, but it can be a huge hurdle unless you are the contributing artist yourself. A lot of people would be happy to have a mostly text based game, I for one am. I have a vivid imagination and its usually better than what images can be included.
Yes, the initial Ren'py version won't have additional artwork, although I do want to get background art going as soon as I feasibly can.

Overall, thank you for your continuing work on this. If I ever get out of poor house hell, I'll toss you a few bucks here or there.
No worries, and stay safe!

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Found another flag bug. If you trigger the flag for the tentacle fight with Kawae, but before you go home and get fucked by tentacles in town, You'll flag yourself as the "tentacle slut" at Kawae's place and kick you out but will still show up at your place for the fight, there after if you go to her place she'll keep kicking you out.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok...this month really killed me, partly because of Coronavirus. But I have awesome news. Finally starting a new (remote) job this Thursday and after about a week or so, it's full steam ahead on Tentacle Slave.

I've been steadily working on it in whatever spare time I can manage, and am finishing up adding a few writer-contributed scenes before releasing. Hopefully this weekend, but I'll know more after my new job starts.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Latest update.

Just finished the scene where Sister Valentina is initiated into the Lewd Club. I need to fix up one other scene, add a new pregnancy mechanic, and do a bunch of bug-hunting on all of the various bugs that have been reported over the past couple of months. Getting VERY close to a release, though!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yet another update.

Did some major bug-testing, and squashed a few bugs that were a result of my code changes to increase performance. I tested combat extensively, and I can't reproduce the issue with the very first combat with the sorceress in the combat arena. Whether I win or lose, the combat works fine. Some other combat issues cropped up, though, and were quickly stomped.

The new pregnancy mechanic is now added, as well. I have just a few more minor scene adjustments to make, and I'll be ready for a release -- sometime this weekend!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Final update before the release!

I was in the zone and busted through a LOT of additional content today, adding in another scene from my Fuchsia writer, plus two other events/scenes. There's one more scene I want to add, plus some adjustments to another scene. But...I likely won't be able to finish everything tomorrow.

Likely Monday or Tuesday at the latest. If I have to, I'll just release the game as-is to make sure it goes out before the end of this month, but I really want to get the rest of the changes in.

Wish me luck!

EDIT: All scenes finished! I'll have to test everything tomorrow or Tuesday, but even so, the next release is coming VERY soon!

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaand...the release is up!

So, a few story bits. If you refuse to follow the mysterious woman and then join the coven, there are a couple of new things that happen.

1) The succubus tries to invade your dreams a second time. If you've been fucking around with tentacles, *she may dominate you*! Currently, there's no follow-up to this, but being enslaved by this succubus will eventually open up a whole new chain of events.
2) If the succubus *fails* to invade your dreams that second time, due to you being protected by the coven (under the priestess of Ukemochi - the other priestesses aren't implemented yet)...try visiting the coven a couple of days later for a very important development.

We're getting a lot closer to having hyper-pregnancy via the coven route now. I'm estimating two more events to set things up (which I'd expect to finish in May) and then a hyper-pregnant event in June!

In addition to this, there's that new pregnancy mechanic I mentioned before. If you find yourself running into something unusual in the forest marsh...expect complications. :)

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Hey there, if I try to give strap-on to MC it gives me an error (see bellow)
It worked in last version, hopefully it is just my problem or if its problem of programming, than I hope it'll help you. ;)
But it gives the strap-on to MC... So dunno where is the problem :D

If I manage to find some more errors I will post them outright :)

Error1.PNG

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
I do freelance web dev for a living, so I understand principles like software development, milestones and sprints, etc. I've been setting short, 1-2 week feature goals for my release cycle and have enough ideas for the game to last a year or more.
was startin to wonder when the next version would come out. lol

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey there, if I try to give strap-on to MC it gives me an error (see bellow)
It worked in last version, hopefully it is just my problem or if its problem of programming, than I hope it'll help you. ;)
But it gives the strap-on to MC... So dunno where is the problem :D

If I manage to find some more errors I will post them outright :)

View attachment 635189
You don't need to wear the strap-on for it to be used in the appropriate sexual encounters.

That's still a bug, though. I'll fix it in the next release.

Reactions: BÖÖRK

stae

Dec 28, 2017
Any idea what's going on? Just downloaded the game from workupload.
error.jpg

It occurs everytime I press "go home". I can't continue and I am basically stuck after 2 minutes in the game.
edit: nvm it started working after restart.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Any idea what's going on? Just downloaded the game from workupload.
View attachment 636715

It occurs everytime I press "go home". I can't continue and I am basically stuck after 2 minutes in the game.
edit: nvm it started working after restart.
Some users have reported problems similar to that one running under Opera. I recommend Chrome or Firefox instead.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Some users have reported problems similar to that one running under Opera. I recommend Chrome or Firefox instead.
I'm using Opera and not having that issue. Although I found 2 new things. First image is after first birthing event. 2nd image is after receiving a ovipositor.

2c0165b27aff82251ad782a4a4423b04.png

cc80e8fead1c16929cbc30efa4f155bf.png

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm on Chrome. I also had a lot of those errors: <<if>> (the same as charmetoaste had)
That's really bizarre. I've *never* gotten them, whether starting a brand new game or loading a previous save.

Just to clarify, these are the steps I take when starting a new game:

1) Choose character
2) Select human or elf, click continue
3) Forest home already selected, click continue
4) Select Felicia and either Chaya or Brin, depending on your preferences. Click Begin!
5) Enter name, click continue
6) Select class, click continue
7) Go into town
8) Continue

Then, visit the fetish shop, buy a strap-on, visit the Service the Tip bar to earn some coin, and at 6 pm, go into the tavern (if you haven't encountered the mysterious woman yet). Go in and out until you encounter her, then either choose to follow or refuse.

Finally, go home. I NEVER get an error, here.

I've also tried going straight home even without encountering the mysterious woman. That works for me, too.

What are you doing? Are you doing anything differently from the above?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes